Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits..get Up To 6GB - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits..get Up To 6GB (1137 Views)

How Can I Withdraw Money From My UBA Prepaid USD Card In Nigeria? / Tips To Grow Your Business Online In Nigeria With A Tight Budget / Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched In Nigeria With Amazing Benefits..get Up To 6GB by Kaylolly22: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Glo has just introduced a new prepaid plan which is called the Glo Yakata. This plan rewards new and already existing Glo customers with amazing benefits every time they recharge their Glo Line. This benefits includes free data, free unlimited Glo to Glo calls and free minutes for calls to other networks.

What is Glo Yakata?

Glo Yakata is a prepaid plan which rewards new and existing Glo customers with amazing benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. These benefits include free data, unlimited Glo to Glo calls and free minutes to call other networks.

What Benefits Do I Enjoy On Glo Yakata?

You will enjoy:

◦ Up to 6GB FREE data Every Month for 6 months!

◦ A whooping 22 times value (2,200%) on every N100 recharge to call ALL NETWORKS

How Do I Get These Benefits?

Depending on amount recharged, customer will receive amazing value as seen in the table below:

You will receive a special data bonus on your first recharge of the month for six months.

◦ Value in main account as well as value in bonus account can be used to call All networks.

◦ Bonus is valid for 7 days from recharge date. You cannot accumulate validaty days but you can accumulate your Glo Yakata bonuses. Every recharge you make will increase the total airtime balance in your Yakata bonus account.

How the Glo Yakata Works

>> For N100 recharge, you will be given N350 for calls to all network as well as free 50MB for the first recharge of the month as well as free 50MB data on successive airtime recharges in the same month.

>> For N200 recharge, you will receive N700 bonus airtime for calls to all network as well 250MB data for first recharge of the month and 100MB data for successive recharges in the same month.
Read More Here

(1) (Reply)

Help Which Gatement Portal Can I Use For Adult Niche In Naija / Download Free Digital Course: Learn Web/graphics Design, Digital Marketing Etc / Backlink Available With A Reputable Site. DA 41 PA 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.