Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos (30756 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Sarkin: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Defenders of terrorists
you again!!
You haven't repented
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by oooduancalmdown: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sarkin:
keep hallucinating and thinking life is a bed of butterfly and roses.
You are a very confused person that blames the Fulanis(which I'm not) for all your woes.
Shame on you and your likes!
See what hatred has turned you to...
Saraki, you are a fool and a bastard! Omo ale ni e. Five men were sentenced to death by a Fulani judge just because they killed one Fulani man. What have they done to Fulanis that have killed thousands of people? Where was your voice when this happened? You sure you are Yoruba sha? You better go and do a DNA test to know where you truly come from. You are licking a Fulani man's ass because of chicken change.
Spit on you.
Ori e ti daru.

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Superman7: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sarkin:
As exposed earlier by i think a naval officer; that the so called "herdsmen" are people hired by politicians and co to dismantle and disturb their own people just to instigate fear and hate. This is sad, we need to come to our sense in this country.

This shows the ease through with fear mongering and war mongering rhetorics has subtly been leveled in this our counter cultural society.

A very senseless statement.
Continue to support Fulanis and their killings, your hand would be the next to be cut off.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sarkin:
you again!!
You haven't repented

Waiting for you to stop sai barbering
Then I will repent

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Sarkin: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Saraki, you are a fool and a bastard! Omo ale ni e. Five men were sentenced to death by a Fulani judge just because they killed one Fulani man. What have they done to Fulanis that have killed thousands of people? Where was your voice when this happened? You sure you are Yoruba sha? You better go and do a DNA test to know where you truly come from. You are licking a Fulani man's ass because of chicken change.
Spit on you.
I'm not saraki.
Anyone that kills deserves to be killed.
Go and apprehend the killer "herdsmen".
Let me tell you and Zombiepunisher something I can never ever support evil. I don't hate anyone nor hold any stupid sentiments.
You can never know/understand me.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by oooduancalmdown: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sarkin:
I'm not saraki.
Anyone that kills deserves to be killed.
Go and apprehend the killer "herdsmen".
Let me tell you and Zombiepunisher something I can never ever support evil. I don't hate anyone nor hold any stupid sentiments.
You can never know/understand me.
And you think giving capital punishment to 5 people just because 1 Fulani bastard was killed is right? Why is the foolish man called Buhari keeping mute even as his tribesmen have killed thousands? E no go better for anybody wey support evil

5 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Get your protection equipments of any kind, to protect your life and loved ones and your environment.

The worst thing is that, some people don't know that there is war against Biafra and Christians areas.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
From Benue to Enugu.. When will this end, Lord
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
I thought igbo said that fulani herdsmen can not do sh*t on igbo soil

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Imagine a man coming to attack you in your own territory, if I talk sey Igbos are cowards now, dem go come here begin dey make noise

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by wisdomkid: 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sarkin:
As exposed earlier by i think a naval officer; that the so called "herdsmen" are people hired by politicians and co to dismantle and disturb their own people just to instigate fear and hate. This is sad, we need to come to our sense in this country.

This shows the ease through with fear mongering and war mongering rhetorics has subtly been leveled in this our counter cultural society.

Shut up. That was how you guys were defending Boko Haram, saying it's PDP that paid them to make the North smaller during voting period.
Same thing with fulani herdsmen carrying ONLY sticks.

People will be killing others, because of 1,500 per month they pay you with free bundles, you'll be defending killers.
God is watching.

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
jerryfisher:
leave naija matter alone ooo,,u too fine to dey talk abt naija
you are funny
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by wisdomkid: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2018
THOSE who supports Evil, Evil shall NEVER depart from their household.
If you support the menace of this Fulani Herdsmen, GOD will make them strike you. Even if you're their brother.

God who make Enemies fight themselves because of Jehoshaphat.. Will turn their face towards everyone who supports this killing carried out by Fulani Herdsmen. The Wicked Shall NOT go unpunished.

2 Chronicles 20 vs 1 - 30

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by AnanseK(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:
This murderous terrorist has started again......
they don't value human life
Is only in Nigeria that u will have a terrorist as president........

You are either an agent of the fugitive looting criminals or you have only a few brain cells.
What is your evidence and what is the motive that a Fulani cattle rearer wants to chop off the hand of an innocent stranger living his own community?
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 18, 2018
Sarkin:

u mean a politician in Enugu paid fulani herdsmen to amputate the man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:18am On Jun 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Sarkin:

is either your are below 15 or you are an irredeemable slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by ceejay80s(m): 3:59am On Jun 18, 2018
these Fulani herds men are no spirits or gods, can able men mobilize them selves go search for them and slaughter them all, they can never be bigger than Nigeria na, its high time we stop turning the other cheek and slap back with force

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Dollabiz: 4:48am On Jun 18, 2018
ohhh
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by CSTR1003: 4:51am On Jun 18, 2018
And there is an old man in ask rock enjoying the full benefits of the presidency without doing the job of an actual president.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Charly68: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2018
People should adopt defensive mechanism this days ,get yourself armed anywhere you go so you don't die like an unguarded animal ..
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Rafaell(m): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2018
[/sup]
RZArecta:
Watch how a bunch of southern efulefus' suffering from hunger panged iberiberism will come here to cast aspersions on the victim's description of his attackers. All of a sudden, the APC zombies are trying to tell us we don't know who Fulani herdsmen are or what they look like. Buhari the mad goat has sworn that these terrorists are from Libya yet he gets angry when Nigerian villagers defend themselves from these Libyan killers. Nigeria is the only country that values the lives of cows and terrorists more than it's citizens thanks to that fóolish beast of no nation Muhammadu Buhari. May gonorhea strike his bálls 24/7 Insha'Allah

"Beast of mo nation... [sup]
RZArecta:
Watch how a bunch of southern efulefus' suffering from hunger panged iberiberism will come here to cast aspersions on the victim's description of his attackers. All of a sudden, the APC zombies are trying to tell us we don't know who Fulani herdsmen are or what they look like. Buhari the mad goat has sworn that these terrorists are from Libya yet he gets angry when Nigerian villagers defend themselves from these Libyan killers. Nigeria is the only country that values the lives of cows and terrorists more than it's citizens thanks to that fóolish beast of no nation Muhammadu Buhari. May gonorhea strike his bálls 24/7 Insha'Allah

"Beast of mo nation...
RZArecta:

"Beast of no nation... tungun-pamparraaa"

FELA et al, 1984
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by hamer: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Hmmm. Every crime now is Fulani herdsmen.Nawa o
by their fruit we shall know dem. Goat in d village will also be a goat in the city.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

You easily believe this one to be an herdsmen attack right ? Hypocrite! I will keep showing you your hypocrisy if you don’t change

what do u mean? Is like human life means nothing to u....

who in this country is not aware of fulani activities.....
that I condemned a murderous attack is hypocrisy........

pls pls this is human life we talking about.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2018
hamer:
by their fruit we shall know dem. Goat in d village will also be a goat in the city.
.. For allowing your hatred against the Fulani's to becloud your sense of reasoning,you re the Goat here. I'm an Igbo man but I can't reason like you who cannot put two and two together to arrive at an objective conclusion. If brother and brother fights,its Fulani,if armed robbers attack somebody,its Fulani,if an accident happens,its Fulani. My friend go and cure yourself of hatred.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2018
AnanseK:

You are either an agent of the fugitive looting criminals or you have only a few brain cells.
What is your evidence and what is the motive that a Fulani cattle reaper wants to chip off the hand of an innocent stranger living his own community?

I don't discuss terrorist activities....is purely evil...
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2018
AnanseK:

What is your evidence and what is the motive that a Fulani cattle reaper wants to chip off the hand of an innocent stranger living his own community?

I don't argue terrorists activities.......is purely evil.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Akpacha:
stupid thing, if no b fulani na u?
.. Shut up and reason like a human being. Let me tell you that I know of somebody who was admitted in Orthopedic hospital Enugu due to injuries he sustain in an accident along UDI Enugu road,his two legs were amputated,he had no money to settle the bills and people adviced him to claim it was herdsmen that did that,he did and the govonor came and settle the bills. I saw it in fb and the news. I'm not supporting them but every bad incident should not be attributed to them.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Just yesterday it was reported that a Yola high court sentenced five Christians to death for killing a heardman and today like every other day we have seen, these heardmen have been killing Christians and non Christians and this same Yola high court or any other authority has never bothered to take actions. Things are really falling apart and I fear we may get to a point where one will be killed if we talk or do anything they consider bad if nothing is done to address what is currently playing out in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

You easily believe this one to be an herdsmen attack right ? Hypocrite! I will keep showing you your hypocrisy if you don’t change

finally is like u want to be a torn to my flesh that I can no longer freely air my views.......

please and please desist from such.....
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by gurnam: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:

finally is like u want to be a torn to my flesh that I can no longer freely air my views.......

please and please desist from such.....

I’m just pointing out your double standard.
Re: Man Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu, Hand Gets Chopped Off. Photos by Zinny25(f): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2018
I hope the judge that sentenced those Christians to death is seeing this....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Four At Igbogbo, Ikorodu , Shoot Two-year-old / Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi / I Buy Gifts For Orphanages, Donate To Church After Robbery – Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.