Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

2018 World Cup Is Unpredictable. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2018 World Cup Is Unpredictable. (468 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Mikel Obi, Ighalo Return For Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 World Cup Is Unpredictable. by Adefemi404: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm yet to understand the direction of this year's world cup. Imagine Argentina with all their squad draw against Iceland. Now Germany with all their German machines lost to Mexico. Hmmmm each country is really refusing to be beaten except Nigeria. Well from my own predictions the possible winner of the world cup is still unknown as the big countries are messing up. Let's watch Brazil play with Switzerland tonight by 7pm.
Re: 2018 World Cup Is Unpredictable. by wandevincent(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Adefemi404:
I'm yet to understand the direction of this year's world cup. Imagine Argentina with all their squad draw against Iceland. Now Germany with all their German machines lost to Mexico. Hmmmm each country is really refusing to be beaten except Nigeria. Well from my own predictions the possible winner of the world cup is still unknown as the big countries are messing up. Let's watch Brazil play with Switzerland tonight by 7pm.
i agree with u totally

(1) (Reply)

Argentina Coach Could Be Sacked Before Super Eagles Game / Ahmed Musa Is From Anambra State, FB User Claims Revealing His Real Names / World Cup Reporter Shouts At Man Who Tried To Kiss Her On Live TV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.