Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

For Bike Guys - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For Bike Guys (1022 Views)

Gps Tracking Device For Bike, Car & Truck / This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Bike Guys by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Went out into the mountains yesterday to play. Used the opportunity to get familiar with my new tires.

What says yee Herr Dokkter Shagati, no "chicken strips" even on my behemoth.

**Very Important** New tires are extremely slippy, they need to be ridden for about 100 miles to get rid of all the sheen that can't be washed off. The heat and road action is what will do it. I did this tediously over past few weeks. This is the first aggressive banking I've done on them.

2 Likes

Re: For Bike Guys by Shagati(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Went out into the mountains yesterday to play. Used the opportunity to get familiar with my new tires.

What says yee Herr Dokkter Shagati, no "chicken strips" even on my behemoth.

**Very Important** New tires are extremely slippy, they need to be ridden for about 100 miles to get rid of all the sheen that can't be washed off. The heat and road action is what will do it. I did this tediously over past few weeks. This is the first aggressive banking I've done on them.

See Correct mountain roads!!
Was doing that and enjoying self on a group ride on the Oyo-Ogbomosho winding highway many years back.

All was well until you round a corner and suddenly there are two Dangote trailers one overtaking the other towards you........uphill.......approaching a bend......with 10-foot drops on either side!!!!! shocked shocked
Village people will lai lai give up. angry

Lol. Seriously now. The big beemers are very suprisingly chuckable and chicken strips are wiped off in no time.

Well done sir.
Still on for Saturday? Will you start a thread or shall I wink

1 Like

Re: For Bike Guys by oblo(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Let me park here. .. grin..I sense some more coming..

Oga Shagati...I greet you.
Re: For Bike Guys by Jibwillz: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
make I park my keke here

1 Like

Re: For Bike Guys by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shagati:

See Correct mountain roads!!
Was doing that and enjoying self on a group ride on the Oyo-Ogbomosho winding highway many years back.

All was well until you round a corner and suddenly there are two Dangote trailers one overtaking the other towards you........uphill.......approaching a bend......with 10-foot drops on either side!!!!! shocked shocked
Village people will lai lai give up. angry

Lol. Seriously now. The big beemers are very suprisingly chuckable and chicken strips are wiped off in no time.

Well done sir.
Still on for Saturday? Will you start a thread or shall I wink

Biggest issue yesterday was suddenly coming up on rock falls and debris on the road.

I'm absolutely on for Saturday. I love being out on the open road.
Re: For Bike Guys by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lemme park my bicycle here and watch as a spectator.
Re: For Bike Guys by Shagati(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
oblo:
Let me park here. .. grin..I sense some more coming..

Oga Shagati...I greet you.
Hello bro. Been a while
Re: For Bike Guys by Shagati(m): 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Biggest issue yesterday was suddenly coming up on rock falls and debris on the road.

I'm absolutely on for Saturday. I love being out on the open road.

Debris can be a biish!
Ok great suff.

1 Like

Re: For Bike Guys by dasphinx1(m): 3:59am On Jun 18, 2018
Ok, parking my BMX bicycle here, elders are talking auto wisdom....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Matrix 04 For Sale!!! / Do Not Work/walk Under A Suspended Load (photo) / Hi Guys Pls I Need You Help, Advice And If Possible Steps On How To Solve This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.