Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) (7420 Views)

Burna Boy's Night At Puff Daddy's House / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Linda was never a feminist. She is just a hustling lady. I av never taken her to be a feminist. Feminists are only using her as reference to their confused ideology.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
kowalsky:

Shut up bitch.
What have you achieved so far in your life.

Did he ask you to follow him. Sounding like you following him is a privilege.

He's a musician. Failed or not. And so far he's succeeded in making a name for himself on here.

Who the fvck are you. Where do we know you from.

Senseless hoes walking about Nairaland with an over bloated sense of entitlement. GTFOH
Shut the f*ck up and go get a life fool....

Hopeless criminal like you thinks he has an opinion..... no boy one one gives a Bleep about what you think....agbero

least I forgot you can go back to the slum where you belong.... gbagorun
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Alwaysking: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Amakavula:
You're a fool , can't believe I followed you on Nairaland thinking you were any better.Failed Musician.
You must be very stewpid for this
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Alwaysking: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut the f*ck up and go get a life fool....

Hopeless criminal like you thinks you thinks you have an opinion..... no boy one one gives a Bleep about what you think....agbero

least I forgot you can go back to the slum where you belong.... gbagorun
You should get a life instead, jobless troll.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Alwaysking:
You should get a life instead, jobless troll.
Nah you should find somewhere else to vent your frustrations on.....hopeless troll
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Alwaysking:
You must be very stewpid for this
You must be out of your mind for spewing trash....
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Alwaysking: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah you should find somewhere else to vent your frustrations on.....hopeless troll
Stewpid thing, Na only online una get mouth, make I catch you first nah hot slap you go collect.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Alwaysking:
Stewpid thing, Na only online una get mouth, make I catch you first nah hot slap you go collect.
Your saving grace it's because nairaland is a faceless forum where kids like your type are allow to spew trash.....Try this with me on a normal day and see if you'll live to tell your story.... smh
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Alwaysking: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Your saving grace it's because nairaland is a faceless forum where kids like your type are allow to spew trash.....Try this with me on a normal day and see if you'll live to tell your story.... smh
Lets meet now, if you know you have balls abi punny balls whatever, make I use slap decorate your face, Oloshi. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lets meet now, if you know you have balls abi punny balls whatever, make I use slap decorate your face, Oloshi. grin
Boy I'll f*cking beat you up if you think I'm like those ladies you can treat any how ? Then you must have been mistaken..... agbero
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Alwaysking: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Amakavula:
You're a fool , can't believe I followed you on Nairaland thinking you were any better.Failed Musician.
Stewpid thing are you any better than him? this Olosho. Na una type dey vex me gan, perhaps I'm sure your mother didn't raise you well. worthless thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Alwaysking: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Boy I'll f*cking beat you up if you think I'm like those ladies you can treat any how ? Then you must have been mistaken..... agbero
If you know you have punny balls lets meet, Na my boys go arrange you sharpaly. oloshi
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Alwaysking:
If you know you have punny balls lets meet, Na my boys go arrange you sharpaly. oloshi
Boy I'll drag and beat you up like a man and nothing will happen...... agbero
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Rigel95(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Florblu:

I wasn't expecting much from a product of leaked sperm like you.
Love always
He never abused you.
You just proved you are not better than he is.
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Alwaysking: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Boy I'll drag and beat you up like a man and nothing will happen...... agbero
Scram!
Re: Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Baby Daddy's House (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Alwaysking:
Scram!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susan Peters Adopts Baby From Ogun State / Ghana And Nigeria Fight Again On Twitter (see Hilarious Tweets) / Hot Or Not? See New Photos Of Nigeria’s ‘big Brother’ Housemate, Beverly (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.