Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". (1140 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Married Female Director Caught 'fornicating' With Her Driver In The Office / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by rayblings(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
So it was my first Sunday in a church I was invited to. And the pastor said "if you an old member here and you are fornicating you will die, but the new attendees are exemted".

After the church programme the lady that invited me asked me how the service was and I said my only issue was the statement by the pastor. And she said there's nothing wrong about what he said..

So pls o Nairalanders what are your views. I promised to show the lady your views because no one was with us to share their thoughts with us.
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by dingbang(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Before any lady invites me to her church, she must first attend my church.. Nonsense
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by tballeyy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
My pastor told us today that; we shall not smoke, drink and have girl friend apart from our wife
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
are you afraid of the powerless curse,what you don't know won't kill you jare
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by rayblings(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
jessca048:
are you afraid of the powerless curse,what you don't know won't kill you jare
it was my first time there so I was exemted
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by Katier00(f): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Do you want him to say if you are fornicating you will be seated at the right hand of God?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by Sheuns(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
If you fornicate you die, if you don't you die. So the decision is left to you. Don't let one guy bobo you with death threats. We are going to die if we commit sin or not. So bro live your life
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by Obodo999(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sheuns:
If you fornicate you die, if you don't you die. So the decision is left for you. Don't let one guy bobo you with death threats. We are going to die if we commit sin or not. So bro live your life

Sinners soul are destroyed. That is a spiritual death.1 John 5:17. 2 Chro 15:13. Prov 19:16. 2 chro 15:13. Please Repent before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by youngfocus(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2018
rayblings:
So it was my first Sunday in a church I was invited to. And the pastor said "if you an old member here and you are funicating you will die, but the new attendees are exhemted".

After the church programme the lady that invited me asked me how the service was and I said my only issue was the statement by the pastor. And she said there's nothing wrong about what he said..

So pls o Nairalanders what are your views. I promised to show the lady your views because no one was with us to share their thoughts with us.
the wages of sin in death so if u funicate u will die nt jst physical death bt both physical nd spiritual death.so my brother dont funicate is bad be faithful to ur partner at the same time funicate can lead to early death bro.
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by rayblings(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Katier00:
Do you want him to say if you are fornicating you will be seated at the right hand of God?
So you agree with him? It would have been better if he said "if you ar funicating in this church pls do not come here again" the death thing was too harsh.
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by rayblings(m): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2018
youngfocus:

the wages of sin in death so if u funicate u will die nt jst physical death bt both physical nd spiritual death.so my brother dont funicate is bad be faithful to ur partner at the same time funicate can lead to early death bro.
So you are saying the pastor is right with that kind of word in the church, it would have been better if he said those funicating should desist from coming to the church
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by boiz2men(m): 12:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Lol..

It's exempted
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by sarahade(f): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Which one is funicating.
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by Sheuns(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Obodo999:

Sinners soul are destroyed. That is a spiritual death.1 John 5:17. 2 Chro 15:13. Prov 19:16. 2 chro 15:13. Please Repent before it is too late.

And you think by telling a sinner that he'll change? Was that how Jesus preached? All these yeye threats these pastors make aren't changing anything. Preach love and tolerance not death threats cos it won't stop someone that wants to fornicate to do so.
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by Sigmabond(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2018
Gooooood! That pastor is a correct guy. He only needs the aged and lil kids in his church.

Church of Aged and Little Kids international. A. K. A Fire fire.
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by Katier00(f): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2018
rayblings:
So you agree with him? It would have been better if he said "if you ar funicating in this church pls do not come here again" the death thing was too harsh.
are you scared of dying? Then don't fornicate or you can attend churches that gives you soft landing. Sin is sin and the wages of sin is death
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by youngfocus(m): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
rayblings:
So you are saying the pastor is right with that kind of word in the church, it would have been better if he said those funicating should desist from coming to the church
I see y churches that tell truth are alway few in number how did u won't him to say it, the Bible said death is the wages of sin, sin is fornication
Re: Share Your View Pastor Says "if you are fornicating In his Church you will die". by cezarman(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
I don't know the church, I don't know the pastor and I don't know his wife... But I'll find his wife and Bleep her...

And the girl who invited you as wellsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Completely Naked In Bathroom Selfie(photos) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Having An Heated Argument In Quilox(video) / 10 Things Most of You Ladies do That Makes Guys Forget Your Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.