Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post (29136 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by ashjay001(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Cuddlebugie:
Both Mercy and Gentry are sick parents. Both have no business being parents.
Why do they keep dragging the innocent kids into their dirty fights?

Na so, women be. If him no join am now, those kids grow up, read n hear all d trash, vomited by one party n ......

If u've noticed, very rarely, does d guy, initiate d public fracas.

One, posted a video of a lady, whipping her cheating hubby on fbgrin

Learner

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 18, 2018
102 Behavioral Interview Questions And Answers

https://www.gimsol.com/downloads/behavioral-interview-questions-and-answers

A behavioral interview is a popular interview technique employers use to assess job candidates based on their past behavior.

Typically this means interviewers don’t ask hypothetical questions like, “How would you react if you were under a lot of pressure at work?” Instead, they would ask situational questions such as, “Describe a time you were under a lot of pressure at work. How did you react?”

In this book, you will learn how you can prepare and answer these questions.

With these kinds of questions, interviewers are usually trying to learn three things: First, they want to know how you behaved in a real-world situation. Second, they want to understand the measurable value you added to that situation. Finally, they are trying to learn how you define something like “pressure at work” — a concept different people might interpret differently.

Here are few more examples of behavioral interview questions:

Give me an example of a difficult problem you solved. How did you solve this problem?
Tell me about a mistake that you’ve made. How did you handle it?
Can you tell me about a challenging situation you overcame at work?
Has there been a time when you had to pitch an idea to a manager or senior leader? What was the outcome?
Tell me about a time you learned a new skill. How did you approach it and how to did you apply your new learnings?
Success in a behavioral interview is all about preparation. There aren’t necessarily wrong answers. These questions are aimed at getting to know the real you. The important thing is to be honest and to practice structuring your responses in a way that communicates what you have to offer.

If you’re feeling shy or lacking confidence, then you should purchase this book. Remember: you won’t be able to anticipate every behavioral question you get, but with this book, you’ll be able to answer each one with confidence.

https://www.gimsol.com/downloads/behavioral-interview-questions-and-answers/
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Truthsbitter: 1:02am On Jun 18, 2018
You did good defending yourself, don't care about what the stupid society thinks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by SarkinYarki: 1:22am On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:
May we never marry prostitutes as wife.

Amen
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Burgerlomo: 2:16am On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:

Amin cool
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Burgerlomo: 2:17am On Jun 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:
He just gave her what she wanted, "acknowledgment".

People like her should be shunned.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:

The husband is an idiot
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 18, 2018
SoftP:
Useless parents.

This life self, we have so many responsible married couples praying for marital fruit, & here are two street touts who don't know the value of what they've got.

I swear very very useless parents.

Some people should not be allowed to procreate and spread their stupidity
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by livinbygrace: 4:20am On Jun 18, 2018
greyham:

The husband is an idiot

I guess you are as well.No reasonable and responsible woman should take that queen of quicky serious.She sleeps around and was never a good wive not to talk of being a good mother.Kudos to all faithful and responsible woman,not this instagram hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Dollabiz: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2018
ohhh
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by tbliss22(m): 5:35am On Jun 18, 2018
At times I do wonder what this society of ours is turning to especially in this advent of social media.

Why bring this innocent kids into this world in the first place when u both knew your marriage is more like a contracts??

As long as you both refuses to obey the simple principle of marriage who won't have a happy and settled home.
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Aldebaran(m): 6:03am On Jun 18, 2018
goldbim:
Issorai cheesy...social media is now the new family house .!
grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by donbenie(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Boss13:
He doesn’t need to say he has proof. Release the proof. Your ex-wife is shading you in public. You cannot be taking selfies and saying you have proof.
He does not have to show any proof,let her deny his submission first..like he said,he has PROOF...
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by no1madman(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2018
[img][/img]hmmm

Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by TurakinNaija: 7:56am On Jun 18, 2018
This lanre gentry of a man na correct agbaya. He is a boy in adult body. Must you look so pretty with a woman? Where is the word "maturity" please make use of it.
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by lailo: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2018
I believe d guy.women are liars.Nothing u can do to satisfy them.
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by iswallker(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Neoteny:
So Mr Gentry has hired a social media handler...

...cos no way is his english this improved.

Would have agreed but this phrase suggests otherwise..

"...taking full responsibilities..."

undecided
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2018
livinbygrace:

I guess you are as well.No reasonable and responsible woman should take that queen of quicky serious.She sleeps around and was never a good wive not to talk of being a good mother.Kudos to all faithful and responsible woman,not this instagram hoe

I'm definitely sure you are an idiot as well
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Earlier today, actress Mercy Aigbe wished herself a happy Father's Day and shaded those "sperm donors" claiming to be fathers yet contribute nothing to the lives of their kids.

She didn't call names and neither did she indicate if she was referring to her first baby daddy or Lanre Gentry, her estranged husband, but Lanre has decided to clear the air.

In an Instagram post, he wished himself a happy Fathers' Day and listed all the things he does for his son with Mercy and also for Mercy's daughter who isn't his biological child.

He wrote: "Happy father's day to me, I thank God for my life and I genuinely love my kids and I take good care of them, from paying their school fees and taking full responsibilities including my Juwon Gentry and even Mitchell, I have proof and I will never stop taking care of them, once again happy fathers day to me and I am proud to say that."

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/mercy-aigbes-ex-lanre-gentry-responds-to-her-shady-fathers-day-post/

Mercy Aigbe is a disgusting Wh0re and it's a well known fact that yahoo Boys around old Kent road and Peckham have Fvcked the shyte out of this hag.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by kmaster007: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
wch one b d daddy out of d two
Re: Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post by Mikeiron78(m): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fools everywhere in Nigeria. You mislead millions of foolish Nigerian girls with the cover ups in the past while he beat you like a slave, all of a sudden, you're the man of the house, wake up fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Nigeria's Exit From World Cup / Dare Alade, Ebuka Uchendu & Debola Williams, Who Rocked The Black Agbada Best? / Davido: "Imade's Little Sister Would Be Born In Two Weeks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.