Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines (4827 Views)

Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by TheEminentLaity: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
I won't say most, because not until an individual does something racist, is s/he considered as one. The illustration was for understanding of general perception, given a situation. Educated people do not use sweeping generalizations or at least don't express it openly.

Nigeria is known for internet fraud as there are so many 'Nigerian prince' jokes, as a result when people deal with Nigerians online, they become cautious or even decline such transaction, even major online businesses like PayPal was initially restricted from Nigeria which by and large rubs off on honest nigerians.

As for female blacks as prostitutes, perhaps in Italy it just depends on what the majority of our people are into in a foreign society. In South Africa and Philippines, there are a lot of Nigerian drug dealers thus stereotypes rub off innocent Nigerians too.

But there are many good people everywhere in the world, only the ignorant unexposed people are racists.
quinSonia:
TheEminentLaity yes I get your point, I guess that why most whites,Arabs view the female blacks as prostitutes especially arab men,even innocent ones are not spared of that discrimination; so I guess in Fal's voice

THIS IS NIGERIA
everybody be Criminal abi
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by quinSonia(f): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
TheEminentLaity you must well versed in this kind of issues,You are a smart person
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
waywardpikin:

Permit me to be the devil's advocate, but have we given them any reason to look at us as equals? Look at Africa, look at Nigeria...

It's not even about the continent. I was on a thread saying that the world hates blacks, one guy asked me how? I was so mad that I told him that such question doesn't deserve an answer. Look at how Police kills unarmed black people in the USA. Do you know that if you are black, you get higher interest when taking out loans to buy homes, black folks right now can't even afford houses in DC, San Francisco Bay area and co.. that's why they are suing. It's a systematic oppression that isn't ending anytime soon.
On Africa, I believe that Africa was designed to fail. Europeans (using Great Britain as an example) knew that bringing different tribes of people together and calling it one country will make them less effective. They had their religious wars in Europe and they tot, if we can have religious wars, they can have tribal wars. Look at Nigeria, Rwanda, Ethiopia and Eritrea and so forth. We are not Nations, rather a collective of nations that were just fostered together. UK is not a Nation and they understood that, hence why different countries there have their own National Assembly and the the central Parliament, same with the Netherlands.
The Earlier Africa understand this, the better. 26 years after independence, White South Africans are still richer and have more money than black South Africans.

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Arondizuogu:

It's not even about the continent. I was on a thread saying that the world hates blacks, one guy asked me how? I was so mad that I told him that such question doesn't deserve an answer. Look at how Police kills unarmed black people in the USA. Do you know that if you are black, you get higher interest when taking out loans to buy homes, black folks right now can't even afford houses in DC, San Francisco Bay area and co.. that's why they are suing. It's a systematic oppression that isn't ending anytime soon.
On Africa, I believe that Africa was designed to fail. Europeans (using Great Britain as an example) knew that bringing different tribes of people together and calling it one country will make them less effective. They had their religious wars in Europe and they tot, if we can have religious wars, they can have tribal wars. Look at Nigeria, Rwanda, Ethiopia and Eritrea and so forth. We are not Nations, rather a collective of nations that were just fostered together. UK is not a Nation and they understood that, hence why different countries there have their own National Assembly and the the central Parliament, same with the Netherlands.
The Earlier Africa understand this, the better. 26 years after independence, White South Africans are still richer and have more money than black South Africans.
when I tell my friends things like this they just laugh at me and think of the next way to make money.

The black man is asleep and he doesn't even know it.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
quinSonia:
TheEminentLaity you must well versed in this kind of issues,You are a smart person
let me give you one simple example,

Have you ever seen BBC or CNN or other big media houses show peictures like banana island? Or ikoyi? Or The beautiful night view of Accra?

No matter how those media houses hate themselves, they are united in that regards.

Always poverty stricken kids, these are attempts to undermine Africa and discourage investment and make their people still see us as underdeveloped. It feeds their devilish soul

They hate us so much but my people are too busy worshipping every Sundays, doing expensive weddings and fighting for danfo in Lagos.

Me I just look at people and I wonder what is wrong with us. It's nice am seeing people on this thread who think like me. grin

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
when I tell my friends things like this they just laugh at me and think of the next way to make money.

The black man is asleep and he doesn't even know it.

Like really asleep and now is the time for us to wake up. Now or never.
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Like really asleep and now is the time for us to wake up. Now or never.
how do you even start?

Each day I think of how a vast continent of black people can realise what is going on but no.

Even immediate friends and family and co-workers are all brain dead.

My friend, Where does one start?

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
how do you even start?

Each day I think of how a vast continent of black people can realise what is going on but no.

Even immediate friends and family and co-workers are all brain dead.

My friend, Where does one start?

And overhaul of the education system would be a good start. Pan Africanism in full force would be great. Black owned business springing up would be good. Just like the Asians, we should start buying from black owned businesses. Nigerian politicians and rich men should build more industries and less churches and mosques.
Lastly African leaders should stand up. Demand to have an African country as a permanent member of the UN security Council or full resignation of all African nations from the UN. They should stop folding arms as the West destroys us...

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by quinSonia(f): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
let me give you one simple example,

Have you ever seen BBC or CNN or other big media houses show peictures like banana island? Or ikoyi? Or The beautiful night view of Accra?

No matter how those media houses hate themselves, they are united in that regards.

Always poverty stricken kids, these are attempts to undermine Africa and discourage investment and make their people still see us as underdeveloped. It feeds their devilish soul

They hate us so much but my people are too busy worshipping every Sundays, doing expensive weddings and fighting for danfo in Lagos.

Me I just look at people and I wonder what is wrong with us. It's nice am seeing people on this thread who think like me. grin

well its funny how most Europeans and Americans underestimate our intelligence, I'm telling you that's going to be their downfall
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by OldBeer: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
shocked Is that so? And I am here shouting Messi, Messi...Na wa oh shocked
grin grin Messi has also been accused of racism by several black players.

Just know he won't spit on you if you were on fire.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by OldBeer: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
Someone like Messi is too exposed and loved to be racist. It's usually the 'afonja' and 'Igbo' type lowlife equivalents in those countries that are racist. Education broadens horizon of people who don't have the luxury to travel the world to see beyond their environment and prejudices.

Tribalism and ethnocentrism are indicators of a parochial worldview of uneducated idîots.
Na so!
Google Lionel Messi and him using the N-word on black players.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Arondizuogu:

And overhaul of the education system would be a good start. Pan Africanism in full force would be great. Black owned business springing up would be good. Just like the Asians, we should start buying from black owned businesses. Nigerian politicians and rich men should build more industries and less churches and mosques.
Lastly African leaders should stand up. Demand to have an African country as a permanent member of the UN security Council or full resignation of all African nations from the UN. They should stop folding arms as the West destroys us...
My brother, the African man is still fighting his blood brother over their father's land in a bushy village. Anyone who tries to do that will get zero support from the rest of the black nations or asked to go and sit down and marry.

If it was as easy at you say it, someone would have pulled the stunt.

E no easy truth be told.
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
quinSonia:

well its funny how most Europeans and Americans underestimate our intelligence, I'm telling you that's going to be their downfall
I doubt it would be their downfall.

Those guys are so far away you cannot even imagine a come back.

Look at us, churches and mosque everywhere people fighting each other for power, a poor man can't even voice out again, money has destroyed everything.
We are still learning education of 1960.

My aunt's husband told me earlier this year that he wants to join politics I asked him why.
He said na there money dey.
Can you beat that? Even you and me we can't escape the vicious cycle of money money money.
Look around you, there is no hope.

I try to analyse if there can be a come back but it is not even feasible. It's a pity we are doomed.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by ibkayee(f): 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
TheEminentLaity

Every single thing you’ve said is on point

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by quinSonia(f): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
I doubt it would be their downfall.

Those guys are so far away you cannot even imagine a come back.

Look at us, churches and mosque everywhere people fighting each other for power, a poor man can't even voice out again, money has destroyed everything.
We are still learning education of 1960.

My aunt's husband told me earlier this year that he wants to join politics I asked him why.
He said na there money dey.
Can you beat that? Even you and me we can't escape the vicious cycle of money money money.
Look around you, there is no hope.

I try to analyse if there can be a come back but it is not even feasible. It's a pity we are doomed.

lol,this guy you are funny!! but truth be told na MONEY na BLACK MAN dy fyn instead of Wisdom
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by TheEminentLaity: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Negro in Spanish means black and it's not considered racist in Latin America the same way Mulatto isn't considered offensive.
OldBeer:
Na so!
Google Lionel Messi and him using the N-word on black players.
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
My brother, the African man is still fighting his blood brother over their father's land in a bushy village. Anyone who tries to do that will get zero support from the rest of the black nations or asked to go and sit down and marry.

If it was as easy at you say it, someone would have pulled the stunt.

E no easy truth be told.

The first part got me lol. Yep, it's gonna be hard that's why the next gen should have a new educational system. The past gen leaders weren't United, we and the next generation need to be.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by OldBeer: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
Negro in Spanish means black and it's not considered racist in Latin America the same way Mulatto isn't considered offensive.
Tell that to the guys who complained.
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by ToyinDipo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
We traded ourselves into slavery
We don't treat ourselves as equal
We don't give other races something to respect about us
We don't even do good to ourselves not to talk of other people
We sit in our 'caves' discussing racism
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by TheEminentLaity: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Drenthe is dutch and probably speaks English so it was likely due to cultural difference. If you understood Spanish you'd know it's widely accepted esp in Latin America to call a black person negro or a mixed person mulatto. Negro in Spanish doesn't carry all that negative baggage like in the English speaking world.

OldBeer:
Tell that to the guys who complained.
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Arondizuogu:

The first part got me lol. Yep, it's gonna be hard that's why the next gen should have a new educational system. The past gen leaders weren't United, we and the next generation need to be.
do you know what it takes to change am educational system?

The first part is not even that, the first part is to be united as a country and I don't see are that happening.

Yorubas are fighting igbos, igbos are fighting Hausa, Fulani fighting everybody, Christian against Muslims, today we support is isreal, tomorrow another president comes to support Iran, tomorrow na morroco, IMO vs Enugu, abia vs abakaliki, Benin vs Auchi, Ijebu vs rema name it.

No direction, the next man will rather take 2,000.00 naira and vote PDP or APC he cares not.

Our girls are slaying, prostituting and forming hard to get, when life here is already hard for the guys,
Guys want to impress, crime increasing and we are praying for safety, my brother is prayer the problem here?
the next generation are quickly being influenced by tiwa savage opening yansh on stage.

See SARS, with their wahala robbing boys openly.
Go see the police men on the street, them carry rusted gun with big big trousers and scatter scatter pick up.

Should I go on? cry
Everyday I go to work I wonder what dull brains we are.
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
ToyinDipo:
We traded ourselves into slavery
We don't treat ourselves as equal
We don't give other races something to respect about us
We don't even do good to ourselves not to talk of other people
We sit in our 'caves' discussing racism
Imagine Lebanese and Indians come here and treat us like sh!t. With the help of our fellow Country men they torture us and pay us peanuts.

Yet we wonder why even Indians treat us like slaves in their countries when we allow them do same here all for what? Someone wants to buy Jeep and brag that god has blessed him. Buy house for mama and papa, build religious houses and collect title for village.

Canal men and vanity embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by ToyinDipo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
Imagine Lebanese and Indians come here and treat us like sh!t. With the help of our fellow Country men they torture us and pay us peanuts.

Yet we wonder why even Indians treat us like slaves in their countries when we allow them do same here all for what? Someone wants to buy Jeep and brag that god has blessed him. Buy house for mama and papa, build religious houses and collect title for village.

Canal men and vanity embarassed
Those are the truths africans don't see or accept
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
ToyinDipo:

Those are the truths africans don't see or accept
I usually go to church Sundays just to listen.

Yesterday the priest was screaming "Somebody will receive alerrrttt" and people were jumping shouting Ammmeeeen.
I sat in midst of fools, my heart was bitter and sad that in this age we sit our ass and shout rubbish.
I left immediately to my crib, took some cash and go to a bar for a drink.

Imagine someone screaming Alert Alert Alert.... Is that not madness?

We wait for the next gadget to buy from the west, we send people to mecca and Israel to pray can you imagine.

angry angry angry[i][/i]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by ToyinDipo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:

Yesterday the priest was screaming "Somebody will receive alerrrttt" and people were jumping shouting Ammmeeeen.
I sat in midst of fools, my heart was bitter and sad that in this age we sit our ass and shout rubbish.

We wait for the next gadget to buy from the west, we send people to mecca and Israel to pray can you imagine.

angry angry angry[i][/i]
grin grin grin
This is Africa, lol

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:

angry angry angry[i][/i]

ok going through comments got me really high on anger...like wtf is wrong with us sef, please dont tell me we are doomed plzz dont..buh then this guy just brought in some humour ( facts : we are doomed)
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by ednut1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
jade14:

ok going through comments got me really high on anger...like wtf is wrong with us sef, please dont tell me we are doomed plzz dont..buh then this guy just brought in some humour ( facts : we are doomed)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines
I dont know what d person spreading this wants to acheive, there are a few blacks in argentina most have been left or died. Native indians in north america too suffered and have been depleted. D world is fuked , has always been fuked
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 19, 2018
ednut1:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines
I dont know what d person spreading this wants to acheive, there are a few blacks in argentina most have been left or died. Native indians in north america too suffered and have been depleted. D world is fuked , has always been fuked

wikipedia at least confirms his story...and it stated that at a time afro argentines made up 50% in population in most province back then, compared to just 0.35% now ( they dint state the intensity of the colour here, jst afro) knowing the have issues with colour not the person... and tell me why after all excuses the argentines them self got no significant drop in population broe have perused on this issue over a plethora of facts and it still points to same fact
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 19, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:

angry angry angry[i][/i]

You have killed me with laughter. It's an insane situation we are in. Someone attacked me today because he believes that Nigeria will get better soon, while I tell him it's tales by moonlight. We haven't made any projection to get better, how are we going to get there? Well he didn't reply.
Abeg i fit PM you?
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Arondizuogu:

You have killed me with laughter. It's an insane situation we are in. Someone attacked me today because he believes that Nigeria will get better soon, while I tell him it's tales by moonlight. We haven't made any projection to get better, how are we going to get there? Well he didn't reply.
Abeg i fit PM you?
sure.

Good morning.
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 19, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
sure.

Good morning.

Morning. I just remembered that I don't use this email but you can always send me an email on freedomlover217@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How True Is This Tale About Black Hatred By Argentines by ednut1(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2018
jade14:

wikipedia at least confirms his story...and it stated that at a time afro argentines made up 50% in population in most province back then, compared to just 0.35% now ( they dint state the intensity of the colour here, jst afro) knowing the have issues with colour not the person... and tell me why after all excuses the argentines them self got no significant drop in population broe have perused on this issue over a plethora of facts and it still points to same fact
summary pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating / Symply Tacha's Brother Marks New Year With Nude Natural Photo (pics) / My Net Just Caught A Rich Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.