Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original (50423 Views)

Keke Napep Branded In Nigeria Jersey Picture / See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride / Nigeria Jersey For Russia 2018 Revealed. It Is Wow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by salvationproject(m): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2018
Remember Gift Innocent, who was lashed online for wearing the popular Super Eagles jersey that came with a broken necklace. Anyways she now have the original jersey as acquired for her by a good Samaritan.

She took to her Facebook page to share the beautiful picture of the New Jersey and captioned it,

“Thanks to y’all that made fun of my Photoshoped jersey, a good Samaritan came through �got the original � How do u like me now�”.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/lady-who-was-lashed-for-wearing-fake-nigeria-jersey-acquires-the-original/

13 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by GloriaNinja(f): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided NIGERIANS CAN SABI LASH.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Sampadery: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Who's the good *SAMARITAN*

27 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by dominique(f): 12:22am On Jun 18, 2018
Original fake grin

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by yanabasee(m): 12:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Damn.....She's cute!!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by decatalyst(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:
Original fake grin

It is still very much fake! grin

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by ayourbamie: 2:09am On Jun 18, 2018
The real fake

20 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by room089: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

A good Samaritan ko

A good politician ni

11 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by jchioma: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2018
The term "Fake it until you make it" has become literal in her life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2018
This jersey is something i'm happy i didn't buy after Nigeria lost to Croatia

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Nigerians and reactions angry
Nigerians and lashing!

Still fake though cheesy grin
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by mynaijainfo(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Riversides2003(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Still looks like my Aba brothers made.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by chinavs9ja(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Praise thy lord!!!!!

If you need a writer or website designer for quality work.....check my signature or 0812 928 5560
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by israelmao(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
From fake to original.
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Siberia01(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Tvs
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by BlueRayDick: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Don't tell me they now use original jersey to bed slay Queens in Nigeria o.

41k just like that. Uncle Samaritan we greet thee

42 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by guuudy87(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2018
How I wish you bought it with your money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by flowalk(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2018
So now make we roast beans? grin
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by sincere9ja: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2018
lol. fake
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by ionsman: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2018
That's fake tho...The green isn't that dark. Aunty has an affinity with fakeness... grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2018
Bringbackournairaland

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Ohraybs(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2018
salvationproject:
Remember Gift Innocent, who was lashed online for wearing the popular Super Eagles jersey that came with a broken necklace. Anyways she now have the original jersey as acquired for her by a good Samaritan.

She took to her Facebook page to share the beautiful picture of the New Jersey and captioned it,

“Thanks to y’all that made fun of my Photoshoped jersey, a good Samaritan came through �got the original � How do u like me now�”.

http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/lady-who-was-lashed-for-wearing-fake-nigeria-jersey-acquires-the-original/

Good Samaritan just like that and the Samaritan won't samatised your kpekus.....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Kobicove(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
She has not told us what she exchanged for the jersey undecided
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by StarUp: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
This is one of the reasons Nigeria is still where it is today... The country's youths are just concerned with vanities: nobody is thinking about innovative ideas that will advance the country...na jersey dey even worry this one.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by bamoski4real: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
And the "Good samaritan" got what in return?

Please tell us the full story
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by olatade(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
1 maga don pay
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by lurvy: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Anything to trend... lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Was Lashed For Wearing Fake Nigeria Jersey Acquires The Original by labisibrass(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2018
The former was a fake fake while the latter, real fake.

God bless the Good Samaritan though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars (Photos) / Photos Of New CAF President Ahmed Ahmed Rejoicing After His Victory / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.