Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene (38738 Views)

EFCC Raids Students Lodge At Alakahia, Portharcourt (pics/vid) / Serial Thief Nabbed After Storming Ladies’ House For Operation In Delta (photos) / Man Caught Stealing Pants In A Lodge At Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by afm4ever(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm pathetic cry
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Diso60090(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2018
15 to one puccy =JIV
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Kingsley1000(m): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2018
FEMALE CORPERS THAT LOVE SEX DIE,HE WOULD HAVE ASKED FOR IT,I'M SURE SHE WILL GLADLY GIVE HIM
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2018
It's a pity. She must be going through a lot.
Seriously, insecurity in many parts of the country is high and little is been done to curb it.
End time signs!

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by SegunAj(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
If they don't die miserable,their generation will pay the price, what goes around comes around

3 Likes

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Mutemenot(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2018
dat rd must hv bn dualized to 6 lane
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by ogorwyne(f): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
sad
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Jimenez(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Lord plz have Mercy.

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by 21savages: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Hw i wish na Bobrisky dey go rape lyk this.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Wiinnd(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2018
NYSC has done more harm than Good to Nigerian graduates. Discuss!

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by LordsApostle: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
columbus007:
so does the host of heaven watches these ones go away scot free just like that?never.
wake up from your delusion.
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by fastlane84: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A female corps member deployed to Bayelsa State for her one-year mandatory service, is now under intensive care as Doctors are battling to save her life following her ordeal in the hands of robbers. 

It was gathered that after the armed robbers overpowered the neighbourhood vigilantes who are usually armed with only sticks and machetes, they invaded the ‘Corpers Lodge’ at Yenizue Gene, a suburb of Yenagoa, about 3a.m. yesterday and the corps member was reportedly assaulted and raped by a 15-man gang of robbers.

According to a resident of the community, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, the hoodlums reportedly went to the NYSC Corpers Lodge where they forcibly took away a female corps member and she was repeatedly raped by the suspects who took her in turns.

News Telegraph reported that local sources said though the police were alerted, there was little they could do because the area had been thrown into darkness by the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHEDC). A vigilante, who gave his name simply as Tonye, said the security men were afraid of running into an ambush.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Asinim Butswat, who was contacted by newsmen however said he had not got a clear information about the incident.

Few months ago, suspected members of a cult also attacked a Corpers’ Lodge at Angalabiri community of Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, severing the hand of a Corps member.

The Corps Member, identified as Luntis Julius from Taraba State was machete with cutlass on his left hand by the suspected hoodlums. Also stolen from the Corpers’ Lodge were a Laptop and two mobile phones. It was learnt that the invasion by the criminals, which happened at about 2.30am caused panic among Corps members serving in the Sagbama Local Government Area. 

https://lailasnews.com/15-robbers-rape-corps-member-in-bayelsa/

this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by wink2015(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A female corps member deployed to Bayelsa State for her one-year mandatory service, is now under intensive care as Doctors are battling to save her life following her ordeal in the hands of robbers. 

It was gathered that after the armed robbers overpowered the neighbourhood vigilantes who are usually armed with only sticks and machetes, they invaded the ‘Corpers Lodge’ at Yenizue Gene, a suburb of Yenagoa, about 3a.m. yesterday and the corps member was reportedly assaulted and raped by a 15-man gang of robbers.

According to a resident of the community, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, the hoodlums reportedly went to the NYSC Corpers Lodge where they forcibly took away a female corps member and she was repeatedly raped by the suspects who took her in turns.

News Telegraph reported that local sources said though the police were alerted, there was little they could do because the area had been thrown into darkness by the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHEDC). A vigilante, who gave his name simply as Tonye, said the security men were afraid of running into an ambush.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Asinim Butswat, who was contacted by newsmen however said he had not got a clear information about the incident.

Few months ago, suspected members of a cult also attacked a Corpers’ Lodge at Angalabiri community of Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, severing the hand of a Corps member.

The Corps Member, identified as Luntis Julius from Taraba State was machete with cutlass on his left hand by the suspected hoodlums. Also stolen from the Corpers’ Lodge were a Laptop and two mobile phones. It was learnt that the invasion by the criminals, which happened at about 2.30am caused panic among Corps members serving in the Sagbama Local Government Area. 

https://lailasnews.com/15-robbers-rape-corps-member-in-bayelsa/

Corpers are passing through difficult times in Nigeria.

After going through all the rigours that academic carries.

They will now face challenges in their area of primary assignment.

After passing out, they will still go through the rigours of looking for that illusive job.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by chijike(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
This is really sad. I pray for her quick recovery.

I also think there is more to this story, I suspect a cult related or personal vendetta.

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by omotai(f): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
Too bad
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by autonomous22: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2018
I hate hearing of rape cases. coz I can't imagine it happening to my sister or loved one....

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2018
tonguegrin grin grin
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by 3kay945(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2018
This is too bad. Nothing is working in this part of the world.

cry

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by BlissB(f): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2018
williamdeluxe:
The incidence of rape cases in the country is
alarming and absurd . Something drastic and
urgent should be done to check the trend . The
trauma suffered by victims cannot be
overemphasised . I think there should be a
harsh legislation that would serve as
deterrence to people who engage in rape . The
minimum jail term they should be given is 35
years . Also , rape cases should be given
accelerated hearing . In the same vein , our law
should also frown on any form of sexual
molestation . When you go to the market , you
see male traders sexually harassing female
buyers, forcefully holding them and dragging
them. This is where it begins . When you jail
people for touching girls , ladies and women
illicitly , rapists would know that the game is
up
I hate that holding like mad

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by opsyswagger(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
The female coper should go to hospital to tex for hiv aids..
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by ruggedtimi(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
very sad!! coming from my state. High time govt scraps this nysc who e help?
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by delishpot: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2018
williamdeluxe:
The incidence of rape cases in the country is
alarming and absurd . Something drastic and
urgent should be done to check the trend . The
trauma suffered by victims cannot be
overemphasised . I think there should be a
harsh legislation that would serve as
deterrence to people who engage in rape . The
minimum jail term they should be given is 35
years . Also , rape cases should be given
accelerated hearing . In the same vein , our law
should also frown on any form of sexual
molestation . When you go to the market , you
see male traders sexually harassing female
buyers, forcefully holding them and dragging
them. This is where it begins . When you jail
people for touching girls , ladies and women
illicitly , rapists would know that the game is
up

It may surprise you that if caught they will only face harsh penalty because they were armed not for the rape itself. Rape is not something taken seriously by the leaders and Nigerians at large. Look online in naija if a thief is caught stealing an Okada or even snatching a woman's purse while on an okada or ordinary shop lift a tablet of soap, he may be burnt to death. But a serial rapist caught right in the act even if it involves a child would just be beaten and safely handed over to the police. How Many rapist have you heard were caught and killed? That is because maggi has more value than the average woman's honour in Nigeria. Don't get it wrong o, I am not advocating killing anyone I am just judging by what I see in the society. As for the assault on women in the market I notice it is common in the eastern part of Nigeria and easterners living in other places. When the lady in question protests they call her names like LovePeddler, you are not even happy that we touched you. I have had to challenge many of them then they ask if the person they touched is your sister? As if it is only ones sister that needs to be treated with dignity.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by mujibson(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by sexdoll: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Chizuru01:
Civilian robbers will Rob, Rape wife in front of her husband, Rape Children infront of parents, and in some cases KILL. Then when they are eventually caught and about to be lynched, one idiot will come and start preaching about forgiveness sad

i dey tell you.

after some criminals mercilessly dealt with me, i now have zero love for any criminal.

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Jasperro(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
15 to 1, mehn, I weep

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Eres94: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
she has finished serving... go back home dear.
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
opsyswagger:
The female coper should go to hospital to tex for hiv aids..

They wore condom. I can testify to thiss
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by delishpot: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2018
chijike:
This is really sad. I pray for her quick recovery.

I also think there is more to this story, I suspect a cult related or personal vendetta.

Exactly. How devilish can a human being be? I suspect she did not give him the attention he needed. I always warn young women to watch their tongues too when dealing with men making advances at them. Some are demons in disguise and can wreak havoc if they feel insulted.
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by opsyswagger(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Are u there wen they were. Raping the girl. Or were u among the rapist since u said u can tastify yo this.. undecided undecided
DonFreshmoney:

They wore condom. I can testify to thiss
Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Chizuru01:
Civilian robbers will Rob, Rape wife in front of her husband, Rape Children infront of parents, and in some cases KILL. Then when they are eventually caught and about to be lynched, one idiot will come and start preaching about forgiveness sad

Some of those people never experienced the brutality of robbers that's why them yarn shyts like "say no to jungle justice" Armed robbers, kidnappers & rapist deserve more than jungle justice,they should be skinned alive, covered with salt, then burnt as slowly as possible

1 Like

Re: 15 Robbers Rape Corper In Bayelsa After Storming Corpers Lodge At Yenizue Gene by weyreypey: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Chizuru01:
Read Nehemiah 4. I don't understand the docility of Christians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Rivers State In Broad Daylight (Graphic Photos) / Agbara Robbery: Police Nab Leader Of Gang In Delta / Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.