Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It (27876 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix) / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by BloggersNG: 6:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Its sad That Everyday with get to deal with SARS stories, And Now Rape cases are on the rise, A young promising girl who hawks food to survive she and her family has just been raped by Some Notorious Area Boys after they deceived her about buying the food she sells, Now According to the lady who broke the news on Twitter, after the incident people started blaming the girl for it.. It happened at Mushin Lagos.

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/young-girl-who-hawks-food-raped-by-men.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Anigreat: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2018
shocked

Rapist are cowards.

8 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Olalan(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2018
If she wants to help her she should report the case to the relevant authorities

22 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by anibi9674: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2018
nonsensical rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by pyyxxaro: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2018
embarassed
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by dangwarmai(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Nothing can be done for her.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by BeingFrank(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Unfortunately, She Can't Be "Unraped" So She Should Go To The Hospital First. If The Hoodlums Can Be Arrested, Find. If Not, She (And Others) Should Be Careful Next Time.

3 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by delugajackson: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2018
The deepest parts of hell are reserved for rapists, evil politicians and all the looters and pillagers of our common wealth.

24 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by blessedvisky(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
Does a young (probably illiterate) food seller strike you like the sort of person that has the resources to make sure the policemen find the guys and prosecute them?

Taking her to the hospital was the right move. The next step would be to rehabilitate her and possibly get her a better means of income that doesn't expose her to such dangers. Take her to an NGO that does things like this if she's up for it. Just my own opinion

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by TeeSeven(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Sadly, this unfortunate incident speaks volumes about societal stereotypes of patriarchy and misogyny. Public awareness and reorientation is highly needed on issues like this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by WFblacc(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2018
if only buhari did his work well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Diso60090(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:

Not nairaland?
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Zimmermann(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Rape cases are becoming too prevalent! And nothing is being done abt dem! Absolutely NOTHING...Sometimes I wonder if Nigeria has bn SHUT DOWN! undecided
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by seedord247(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:

Download common sense in your app stop store!

1 Like

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by salbis(m): 11:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by sureheaven(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2018
She shld be taken to the hospital as the first aid to save her life and avoid unwanted pregnancy.

The case shld be left to God, nature and karma to judge because the lady might have no one to help her.
So she shld not waste bother waste her money in arresting those guys.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by luminouz(m): 11:35am On Jun 18, 2018
delugajackson:
The deepest parts are hell are reserved for rapists, evil politicians and all the looters and pillagers of our common wealth.
Why wait till they get to hell?? Why not give em hell right here on Earth?? Cutting off their diiiks should suffice!!

4 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Follygunners: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Animals! angry
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by bigtt76(f): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm ....the way those girls selling agbo, agege bread and other foodstuff dress these days, you will be wondering if there's a modeling agency managing them. They are dressed in stressed jeans revealing thighs, face well made up ....not blaming her or others in her shoes but if those area boys do not see her as a 'donor' or the way she might have been playing with them seductively ...they wouldn't have called her upstairs and she wouldn't have gone there buh what do I know undecided One thing I know for sure is you will never hear of an Abacha seller being raped cry

Updated:
I don't usually do an update but I wonder why people take offence easily as if what I said is not the truth! Don't worry, I will take photographs of these girls for you to see when I get the time to do so. If all those mentioning me like ...continue to live in self denial and lets all not take proactive action against all of these nuisances. You cannot be exposing your private parts or mingling sexually with an adult male and expect their third leg not to rise up to the occasion. Its just like believing that when Bobrisky kissed Tonto, nothing happened in between his legs ....be decieving ya sef! I vex sef ....England won against Tunisia angry

1 Like

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Harmony92(f): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2018
This is Nigeria. Karma will visit dem in due tym.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2018
blessedvisky:

Does a young (probably illiterate) food seller strike you like the sort of person that has the resources to make sure the policemen find the guys and prosecute them?

Taking her to the hospital was the right move. The next step would be to rehabilitate her and possibly get her a better means of income that doesn't expose her to such dangers. Take her to an NGO that does things like this if she's up for it. Just my own opinion

You forgot to add that our gallant police will ask her to bring like 20k to prosecute the case.

2 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by luminouz(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2018
sureheaven:
She shld be taken to the hospital as the first aid to save her life and avoid unwanted pregnancy.

The case shld be left to God, nature and karma to judge because the lady might have no one to help her.
So she shld not waste bother waste her money in arresting those guys.
The way u people keep giving God useless issues bother me.....u always quote God to cover up ur cowardice,laziness and irresponsibility.....why would God give u brains if not to use it What stops her from TRYING at least to arrest those mofvckers?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by PrincessB1(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Why will they blame her ?

Rape cases in Naija are just too alarming undecided
Something need to be done ASAP
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by itiswellandwell: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2018
That's sad.
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Harmony92:
This is Nigeria. Karma will visit dem in due tym.
Shut dafuck up!! This karma excuse is so last millennium...u never hear the whites..chinese or the Japanese putting everything on karma...they prosecute the offenders and jail them...it's only in naija people hide behind karma to justify their cowardice...

If ur karma is real,why is boko Haram,Fulani herdsmen on the rampage....karma is their father or what or the benue/taraba victims had done something very very bad so karma is fvcking them up yeah..even with the children too??

No make me vex today abeg!!

7 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by nabegibeg: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2018
BloggersNG:
Its sad That Everyday with get to deal with SARS stories, And Now Rape cases are on the rise, A young promising girl who hawks food to survive she and her family has just been raped by Some Notorious Area Boys after they deceived her about buying the food she sells, Now According to the lady who broke the news on Twitter, after the incident people started blaming the girl for it.. It happened at Mushin Lagos.

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/young-girl-who-hawks-food-raped-by-men.html

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by mysteriousman(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2018
How will one enjoy rape? You forcibly have sex with someone and you are ok with it. Rapist are sick they need mental help

1 Like

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Laple0541(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2018
IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THOSE IDIOTS BLAMING HER, THEIR DAUGHTERS WILL FACE THESAME UGLY SITUATION IN LIFE.

THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER FOR RAPING.

1 Like

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by Apina(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Safety tips are a necessity in dealing with unfamiliar people. We only got to hear about this cos it's online but it's more of a daily occurence all over the country, these teenage girls hawking are so susceptible to being raped and many have passed through such dehumanizing ordeals. My heart bleeds whenever i see them moving around cos they are just like open targets undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by SpaceAngel: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Rape is on the increase because culprits are never punished

1 Like

Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by talk2hb1(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2018
WFblacc:
if only buhari did his work well
cool embarassed
Re: Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It by enemyofprogress: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2018
BeingFrank:
Unfortunately, She Can't Be "Unraped" So She Should Go To The Hospital First. If The Hoodlums Can Be Arrested, Find. If Not, She (And Others) Should Be Careful Next Time.
who tolded you that she cannot be unraped? all they need to do is to rapeee her all over again and she gets unraped

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff / 3 Die, Others Injured Trying To Escape From Customs Officers / Pastor Arrested For Killing & Burying Two Kids Inside His Church For 50k Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.