Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day (25432 Views)

Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram / Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Amagite2: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Serial entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani has slammed women who don't allow men have their day on father's day.

Several female Nigerian celebrities threw shade yesterday while celebrating themselves on father's day. This didn't go down well with Toyin and she has taken to Instagram to react.

She also celebrated her baby daddy, Lord Trigg, even though he does 'nothing' for their son.

Read her posts below...

"To fathers dayTo all the idiot mums that thinks a mothers space can ever be replaced by a fathers space in their kids lives,Get this ehn? You can never grow A dick,Best believe and start acting right,even if the father of our kids are dead beats? Ehn? you have to make it work for the future,for the sake of the child who didn’t beg you to Born him,every man is entailed to 10 women,even pastors cheat ,you better recognize and act right,for the sake of the children that didn’t beg you to bring them to live our world is corrupt,just make it work,for your kids sake,kids like this grow up hating their dads like me,God please help them lost souls

Happy fathers Day @lordtrigg even though you act immature cause you’re young,you gave me the greatest gift no human can and he’s @lordmaine2 I’m grateful for that forever ,love wins always for the sake of our kid,cause I know how hard u try and I refuse ,cause I’m capable We love you and we wish you well on Your new album you think I’m stupid?but I will always make it work cause of my kid I’m happy with my man,he’s happy with his girl but we share a bond and we must stand unite for his sake and the future his name is @lordmaine2 your future president
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/toyin-lawani-slams-women-who-celebrate-themselves-on-fathers-day.html

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Greystone: 6:33am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided
So this one is somebody’s mother?
Poor kid...

FTC on a public holiday
Sign of good things to come
cool

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 18, 2018
She has also failed.

If you want to wish the father of your child a happy father's day, which one come be the insult again? "Even though you're immature?"

Just shut up in peace and send the guy a personal text.

For the other single mums, send the father of your child text, keep the drama off social media. Whether he's a deadbeat or a real dad, na only love you fit take over come their mediocrity.

But some women should know that a mum should look different from a ho now.

Iru dressing radarada wo ni Toyin ko si tori Oloun?

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Olalan(m): 6:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Truth is no woman can play the role of a father perfectly well,

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Yomzzyblog: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by PrettyGist: 6:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by CecyAdrian(f): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2018
This one is just looking for attention and trouble wey dey sleep.

See Toyin that is worse in relating with that small boy that impregnated her shading the likes of Tonto, Mimi, Mercy etc, on how they choose to handle their own share of men? She sha wants to trend that's all

Someone tell Tonto that though this message is directed at her, she should ignore and let Bobrisky do the job

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by overdrive(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
This woman is shaking a three legged table. Hmmm watch as they come for her.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Muzanga(f): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2018
She is so dumb. Talking about men being entitled to 10 women, like seriously? She ended up saying nothing . she for just keep shut.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by nicholartsdesign: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2018
this table she's shaking

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by femi4: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2018
So I m entitled to 10 women.....humm... No dulling, 1 down, 9 to go

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Tamarapetty(f): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2018
So now u've made sense?? sad

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Itchingpreeq: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2018
On mothers day, dey celebrate mother/women we follow Dem celebrate..

Now comes fathers day, this women wan hijack am again. Ahan...... Women are simply insatiable

14 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by nikkypearl(f): 8:30am On Jun 18, 2018
She made sense,but in a doltish way undecided undecided

17 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Sleekydee(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2018
She can't even put up and articulated sentence....

She is also praising and insulting, this one pass demon oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Davidfash10000: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2018
Regina Daniels Vs Tiwa Savage - Who Is The Most Fashionable? (2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Q8ehblF04
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Reading the message was an assault to my senses, yeyebrities that cannot write articulate texts should keep their messages short, I take God beg una sad angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by deebrain(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
correct.

despite the unfortunate use of English.

She made interesting points.

And I think we should celebrate those who are responsible for our positive well being--- regardless of the sex.

Some fathers work themselves to death cos they want the best for their homes. They may just have a little time to hug u or play around, GIVE THEM THEIR DUE HONOR. Many of their words about life are life sustaining!

Its sad the ideology that this fermist thing is creating. Almost all days in a year are given to celebrate women and mothers. One or two days are given to men and volla!!! Slay mums invade it as well.

What do women really want?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by wonuks(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin

Still looking for a beautiful and mobile friendly website design for your business or organization? Then check my signature. No advanced payments required.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Bossontop(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
undecided
THIS WOMAN KNOWS HER SHÏT!!

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Kelamma(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Tonto and Mercy take that! Learn from a sister.

Good one Toyin. So you get sense like this? grin

14 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by CSTR1003: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2018
So one man get mind allow this kind woman mother his child?
I can't sleep with a woman like this without using condom.
I respect my semenn too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Ramos16(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2018
kennygee:
She has also failed.

If you want to wish the father of your child a happy father's day, which one come be the insult again? "Even though you're immature?"

Just shut up in peace and send the guy a personal text.

For the other single mums, send the father of your child text, keep the drama off social media. Whether he's a deadbeat or a real dad, na only love you fit take over come their mediocrity.

But some women should know that a mum should look different from a ho now.

Iru dressing radarada wo ni Toyin ko si tori Oloun?

I suspect you are not a mother or you are just really young, else I believe you would understand what she has said. Just because the father hasn't acted his role doesn't mean you should deprive the child the joy of having a father, she is a good mother as far as I am concerned.

On the part of her insulting him, well, that is just calling a spade a spade, doesn't mean she should strip him of the pride of being a father.

PS: I am not a father, but I understand this things because I have lived it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by BiafranBushBoy: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Lol

Tonto and the rest.

Waiting for the marriage is overrated girls crew.

Those one can't celebrate nothing either. Even mother nor father's day.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by GlobalGisting(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Tonto Dike leads the pack. Dunno what they trying to gain by claiming Dads

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Nefferd: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2018
ok na
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2018
OK.. Am I the only one that noticed that boy's leg is somehow? Hmm poor Photoshop

Have you ever wondered how you can cause a coup at hell fire! Lol

Here is the best way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf1NbJDh00

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
Ramos16:

I suspect you are not a mother or you are just really young, else I believe you would understand what she has said. Just because the father hasn't acted his role doesn't mean you should deprive the child the joy of having a father, she is a good mother as far as I am concerned.

PS: I am not a father, but I understand this things because I have lived it.

You must have gotten my comment wrong. I never asked that she deprives her child of the love of his father, rather, i am agitating for a cordial relationship with the father. She actually insulted the father of her child. Read it again.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day by Holamilekan97(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
I LOVE MY DAD! I LOVE MY DAD! I LOVE MY DAD!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Man Questions His Wife For Following Boma Of Bbnaija On Instagram: Video / Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.