Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection (26379 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / How Do You Want Your Enemies To Cry When They Hear About Your Success!!! / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection by freemanbubble: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2018
ok
Re: 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection by Follygunners: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2018
#7 - The church pastors wey go dey begin dey see visions. grin
Re: 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
The one that will message you after 5 years silence and ask where are you now! Can we see tomorrow?

Have you ever wondered how you can cause a coup at hell fire! Lol

Here is the best way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owf1NbJDh00

And what this world leader did will melt your heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTXOVNAwnM

We will get to that stage, in the year 75,000 AD that is embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection by Follygunners: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2018
Olalan:
Having money is really cool. But the way we worship money in this part of the world is really annoying

Very true my bros... it's the effect of poverty which is a strategy the leaders and gov't have used since independence to control the majority population mindset. angry

Just like a former Roman Emperor that intentiomally made food scarce to create a famine in the land and when he finally released food to the public for political gains, the Roman public adored him. undecided

That's the same issues we encounter in our nation. Make them so poor that they'll start praising you even you throw a loaf at them. undecided

Just imagine the way pple hail politicians like Tinubu et al... while they remain broke and poor.
Re: 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection by Follygunners: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2018
Perfectionist11:

Money is being worshipped in every part of the world. The UN are aware of the human right violations going on in the rich Arab countries, yet they've haven't done anything about it.

The United States is always quick to sanction the likes of North Korea and other developing countries, but they dine on the same table with the Saudis despite numerous despicable acts.

Qatar hire Asians and Africans for their construction works, maltreat them and seize their passport, yet the next World Cup is holding there. The same can be said of UAE, but, they are now regarded as saviours in Stockport for investing over 2 billion pounds in Manchester City Fc and providing jobs for the locals.

Even the English Football Association is currently negotiating the £700 million sale of the Wembley stadium to a man from Palestine.

Dude, your narrative is so out of point! What the commenter wrote is very correct! Simple.
Basic amenities are luxury in this part of the world NOT cuz of our gov't amd leaders but, the average Nigerian mindset which seem to be poor itself.

Here in Nigeria, we can't brag abt drinking garri cuz almost every household can afford it but, if garri is a luxury in Europe/U.S or other nations.. then, it becomes something they (Europeans/U.S) brag abt.
Re: 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection by BabaIbo: 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:

Dude, your narrative is so out of point! What the commenter wrote is very correct! Simple.
Basic amenities are luxury in this part of the world NOT cuz of our gov't amd leaders but, the average Nigerian mindset which seem to be poor itself.

Here in Nigeria, we can't brag abt drinking garri cuz almost every household can afford it but, if garri is a luxury in Ghana or other nations.. then, it becomes something they brag abt.

who is this one?

Abeg use another country as an example, which one is Ghana
Re: 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection by Perfectionist11: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:

Here in Nigeria, we can't brag abt drinking garri cuz almost every household can afford it but, if garri is a luxury in Ghana or other nations.. then, it becomes something they brag abt.

Seriously speaking, I found what you wrote very difficult to understand. He said we "worship" money in this part of the world, and I proceeded to give examples of other countries - even developed countries at that - who are quick to ignore the vices of rich people.

I don't know what your own definition of " worship " is, but to worship something means to place that particular thing above everything else.

And all I did was point out countries/ organizations who place Money above everything else, most especially the fundamental principles that they claim to stand for. The principles that make up the foundation on which their existence was built.
Re: 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection by Abokii8(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
I only got a University Lecturing job last month and i can relate to all what you posted here. But i will stick to those who were with me during my struggling days, people are very deceptive and insincere.
Re: 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection by sacajawea: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
What do you mean by hammered?
One car and Five million in your Acc undecided undecided undecided

Anyways Then Girls/ladies even become more ridiculously easy to get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO / Regulators Ignored Warnings On ‘bad Shape’ Of FPSO Vessel Before Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.