Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com (61233 Views)

Abba Kyari Building Multi-million Naira Mansion In Borno, Offered Neighbour N70m / Dangote's Multi-billion Naira Greenhouse Farm Commences Operations / Just In: Buhari Orders Prosecution Of Pinnick Over NFF Multi-billion Alleged Fra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by royalamour(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2018
� Why kogi state remains unviable and underdeveloped?

� Why Salaries are not paid and projects were uncompleted?

Kogi State was the most affected state where past and present leaders practice these iniquitous attitudes of ” self needs satisfaction”.
No wonder the state remains unenviable and perpetually under-developed, due the disposition and diversion of public funds for personal use.

A comprehensive investigations carried out by an anonymous who pleaded for his name to not be mentioned, has revealed some personal properties acquired by the incumbent governor of kogi state, which could be the reason of the stunted growth we are experiencing in the state today.

This means that funds were diverted for personal projects, which exposed the state to continuous financial crisis, left her in the state of discombobulation. Which is the main reason why salaries are not paid and state projects were uncompleted.

I sincerely wish to remain silence but for the fact that these nefarious injustices continue in a lackadaisical manner and somebody draw my attention to the salary issues that refused to die, that continue to live among our people, yet imposes pains and agonies on the lives of our people. Aggravated my anger to revealed this unhealthy practice by our accidental governor.

Today we presents to you numerous fleet of exotic cars and magnificent multi-million Naira mansion acquired by Govt. Bello amidst perpetual hunger and abject poverty in the state.

Now you know why salaries are not paid, the state remains unviable, under-developed and projects were uncompleted.

Source: http://thenigeriatimes.com/2018/06/17/inside-yahaya-bello-multi-billionaire-palace/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by DrGoodman: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2018
This is the manifestation of APC change mantra, loot till you drop grin

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Anigreat: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2018
shocked

Thief!! thief!! thief!!!

Stealing Kogi dry, to enrich himself.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Paperwhite(m): 7:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Today we presents to you numerous fleet of exotic cars and magnificent multi-million Naira mansion acquired by Govt. Bello amidst perpetual hunger and abject poverty in the state.
Now you know why salaries are not paid, the state remains unviable, under-developed and projects were uncompleted.

And this is for real .And EFCC is still sitting as the lame ducks that it's in case like this,Oshiomole, Buratai & other criminals of the APC government. undecided

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by psucc(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2018
I hope the first person that came up with this findings is still alive? Because the police picked him up and were "investigating" when suddenly no news about him flies again.

Nigerian leaders are the real yahoo yahoo.

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by sinaj(f): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Some people greedy sha angry

Is 2 cars and a nice house not good enough for them

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by sexy74(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2018
royalamour:
� Why kogi state remains unviable and underdeveloped?

� Why Salaries are not paid and projects were uncompleted?

Kogi State was the most affected state where past and present leaders practice these iniquitous attitudes of ” self needs satisfaction”.
No wonder the state remains unenviable and perpetually under-developed, due the disposition and diversion of public funds for personal use.

A comprehensive investigations carried out by an anonymous who pleaded for his name to not be mentioned, has revealed some personal properties acquired by the incumbent governor of kogi state, which could be the reason of the stunted growth we are experiencing in the state today.

This means that funds were diverted for personal projects, which exposed the state to continuous financial crisis, left her in the state of discombobulation. Which is the main reason why salaries are not paid and state projects were uncompleted.

I sincerely wish to remain silence but for the fact that these nefarious injustices continue in a lackadaisical manner and somebody draw my attention to the salary issues that refused to die, that continue to live among our people, yet imposes pains and agonies on the lives of our people. Aggravated my anger to revealed this unhealthy practice by our accidental governor.

Source: http://thenigeriatimes.com/2018/06/17/inside-yahaya-bello-multi-billionaire-palace/
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
in less than 2 years they will all be old model and have reduced value.

25 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Topccy007: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Stealing is what he's known for.... World Best governor thief

24 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by opo501: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2018
All these useless Governors, why so much personal cars when your office already provided enuf for you n fam?
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Cyynthialove(f): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2018
Wonderful.
He's competing with Dino and they are also from the same state.

1 Like

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by ajebuter(f): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2018
'Hard work' pays...

Zombies 1-50

7 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2018
This is why he will die campaigning for Buhari's re-election cause he knows that he would be in trouble if another administration comes in. How was a state governor able to acquire all these shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is the selective justice we are talking about undecided

How can you intimidate, harass, detain and arrest corrupt people and yet someone like Yahaya Bello, Tinubu, Adams Oshiomole, Babachir Lawal, Maina, Baru e.t.c is walking free and you say you are fighting corruption

Which kind corruption you dey fight undecided

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by LeBlanc36(m): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2018
He wants to match Dino's collection of luxury and opulence grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by overall90: 8:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Do you know that after Obama finished his eight years as the president of the most powerful and richest country in the world,he has to rent a modest/old house in Washington for his family to enable their children finish school before they head back to their home in Chicago?

you see why Nigeria will remain underdeveloped.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by falcon01: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Damn it looks like a shot from an american action movie

2 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by nelsonebby(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Double your Hustle people so you can drive cars like this.
Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by emmykey0128(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2018
I beg who kogi people offend bayi? First it was Dino car collections now Yeye belo,it is well sha o

5 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Call07034780891: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Where is Bubu when you need him? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Omeokachie: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Reason why he said he is ready to die for Buhari, because he knows that Buhari protects him own.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by ruggedtimi(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2018
nothing will happen..kogi people will still hail him when he passes by. so Sad the way our leaders dey milk us dry

3 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by donshady(m): 10:12am On Jun 18, 2018
I buy Amazon Gift Card with cash and debit receipt,
I also buy Amazon gift card with no receipt.
I BUY iTunes gift card (Physical card and E-code)Walmart gift card.
EBay gift card.
Steam Wallet gift card
Google play card
FAST PAYMENT BEST RATES
I BUY BULK AND SINGLE Card.Call/WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
Some of those cars belong to dino.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2018
And some people will be asking for Fayose's head.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by ezzylee(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
OP, we all know yahaya bello is corrupt and all but some of these vehicles you posted don't belong to him.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by obaataaokpaewu: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2018
He has 3 wives, so he will loot x3

4 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by agarawu23(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2018
sinaj:
Some people greedy sha angry

Is 2 cars and a nice house not good enough for them
thats how greedy black race are. They chase futune till their last grave while their prodigal children lavish everything within a short time after their death.

13 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by kingsman66(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2018
they worst of them all.... yahaya bello

4 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by samuelchimmy(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2018
THESE PHOTOS ARE FICTICIOUS,EVEN WHEN I DONT LIKE THIS GUY

3 Likes

Re: Inside Yahaya Bello's Multi-Billion Naira Mansion By TheNigeriaTimes.com by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
samuelchimmy:
THESE PHOTOS ARE FICTICIOUS,EVEN WHEN I DONT LIKE THIS GUY
Not sure about the cars,but he acquired those two houses when he became Governor. He was a civil servant his whole life who rose to be Chief Accountant,so how was he able to afford property especially in Abuja that costs nothing less than N500 million. This is what politicians in the zoo do when they get to office,embezzle most of the state allocations to fund their luxury lifestyle during and after their tenure.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Nigeria Vs Angola: Peter Obi With Nigeria Supporters Club (pics) / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.