Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,274 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? (1343 Views)

I Dropped 12kg In Just 1 Month And Lost 3 Dress Sizes. I Nearly Cried! / Man Dies At Sperm Bank After 4th Donation In 10 Days (PHOTO) / 10 Signs to know that Death Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by ardyss: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2010
NO DIET

NO EXERCISE

NO SURGERY

NO PILLS

Contact Khemmy  08033912326
Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by coxty(f): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2010
i want to cool
Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2010
Scam. It is not humanly possible to lose 2-3 dress sizes in 10minutes.
Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by ardyss: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2010
No Scam at all.

Have you heard of the ardyss body magic for women and the abdomen shirt for men.

They are reshaping garments which are guaranteed to drop you 2-3 dress sizes in 10 minutes.

Check out You Tube videos for ardyss body magic and you will be impressed.

Contact me for more information on how to get yours doctorardyss@gmail.com
Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by ElRazur: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2010
ardyss:

No Scam at all.

Have you heard of the ardyss body magic for women and the abdomen shirt for men.

They are reshaping garments which are guaranteed to drop you 2-3 dress sizes in 10 minutes.

Check out You Tube videos for ardyss body magic and you will be impressed.

Contact me for more information on how to get yours doctorardyss@gmail.com

So basically, you are offering "Girdles" forsale?

Technically, it ain't dropping sizes, but squeezing the outer-body together. The size still remain the same I think lol. It is used for hiding excess body fats and flaps.

Goodluck.
Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2010
What happens when you meet that special someone and things go into the bedroom because they are enamored by your sexy shape? what happens when they peel of the girdle and everything spills out eh? What a disappointment that would be. You should advocate a sensible diet and exercise instead.
Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by makajibbz(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2010
yo, i gat great body,6pacs,nice arms, so if i have a freind who wants to loose weight,i'll advice him to do the way i did it, the hard and confident way!!!
Besides why will someone wnt to fake thei own weight by wearing body compressor
Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by uzoo: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ebonyeyes:

What happens when you meet that special someone and things go into the bedroom because they are enamored by your sexy shape? what happens when they peel of the girdle and everything spills out eh? What a disappointment that would be. You should advocate a sensible diet and exercise instead.
exactly what happenwd to my neighbour friend ,she got back from.work a few weeks ago and flung the damn thing from the top of her balcony.apparently she was dissappointed in the body magic or whatever its called these days.this is what i call her SSSSSS. Still a Size Sixteen .Still Single & Searching .she wants to be a size 10 like me , oops! sorry i didnt get there over night.its no " magic" or should i say "body magic"! diet,exercise and discipline thats all you need.
Ebonyeyes:

exactly what happenwd to my neighbour friend ,she got back from.work a few weeks ago and flung the damn thing from the top of her balcony.apparently she was dissappointed in the body magic or whatever its called these days.this is what i call her SSSSSS. Still a Size Sixteen .Still Single & Searching .she wants to be a size 10 like me , oops! sorry i didnt get there over night.its no " magic" or should i say "body magic"! diet,exercise and discipline thats all you need.
Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by Greenslim: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2011
Call Green world for your slimming care. No lies, it works

Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by tishat(f): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2011
nobody is perfect so are our body parts and some get fat depositions in just some part of the body nt all,like the hip,tommy and tigh so there is nothing wrong in wearing something to give you a better shape,guess we are still very backward in reasoning in 9ja.
Re: Who Do You Know That Wants To Drop 2-3 Dress Sizes In 10 Minutes ? by uzoo: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2011
ElRazur:

So basically, you are offering "Girdles" forsale?

Technically, it ain't dropping sizes, but squeezing the outer-body together. The size still remain the same I think lol. It is used for hiding excess body fats and flaps.

Goodluck.

ha ha ha lol " girdles for sale" . lol

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Dividing Lower Lip Mean? / Easy Removal Of Stretch Marks / A Nairalander Almost Drowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.