Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 18/06/2018 Monday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 18/06/2018 Monday (219 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 18/06/2018 Monday by banabest(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

MONDAY, 18th June 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Ezekiel Chapters 43,44&45 _

➡TOPIC: *NO MORE CONDEMNATION 3*

�BIBLE TEXT:
_“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Ignorantly so many believers are still suffering one form of condemnation or the other despite their new status in Christ Jesus. Some attend interviews for jobs only to be turned down due to the stigma of condemnation on them; some poverty and barrenness of condemnation has stuck to them refusing to let them go, while others instead of being appreciated, honoured and respected due to their input, age and positions suffer the opposite from people due to the spirit of condemnation.
I don’t know the condemnation that has stuck itself to you or whatever concerns you, I decree the counsel of God this day upon your life and all your interest, No more condemnation! It doesn’t matter if that has been your experience despite your effort, I say, it is no more! It’s a new dawn for you! You are unstoppable! Go and get that job! Go and reign in prosperity! Carry your children! Your business is blessed! Child of God, you are no more a candidate of condemnation, you are very valuable to God, you are Christ ambassador. God sees you in His own image and likeness He created you and that was what Christ restored back to you. Therefore walk with that consciousness from this day declaring who you are in Christ Jesus. You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (2 Cor. 5:21). You are the head only and not the tail (28:13). You are the light of the world (Matt. 5:14). You are the salt of the earth (Matt. 5:13). You are in charge (Luke 10:19, Josh. 1:3). No more condemnation in your life!

������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_My Father my Maker, as I begin to pray, whatsoever or whoever has been assigned to make me suffer condemnation as I pray, be disappointed by fire._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/06/18 / #pray4nigeria #healourland Total Rubbish. Guess Why / Bringing Out The Leader In You (3) - Matthew 26:36-39

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.