Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened (4015 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by ambrosini593(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2018
After 7 years Relationship and helping a girl through school, a guy that has been working hard to save money for their wedding, when he finally raised reasonable amounts good enough for their wedding, he gave his girlfriend to organize a wedding of her choice .She suddenly started acting up and told the guy she wasn’t ready, that she needed some time alone to think. What the poor guy didn’t know was that.. She had used the money to support another man in which she's been seeing behind her boyfriend. When he got the news that she was getting married, he organized and took guys at the wedding venue and destroyed everything.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2133104876908185&id=100006260804358&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_highlights

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by RedDoor: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2018
grin
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Oh lawd have mercy
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nashirushekoni(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Woman bird of the same feather
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by pedrilo: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Fair n square

7 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Cholls(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2018
My brother's pray you don't come in contact with ungrateful people
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by youngsahito(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
The perfect wedding gift

3 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by thanki410(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
The guy did good damage to the ceremony...
A good one such that his ancestors smiled at their good boy's destruction pattern.
No body be mumu , only if we choose to respect people and not act overly smart....

11 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Rosay15(f): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Equation balance... Some ladies are just heartless, so I did nt blame d guy..

2 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2018
Roftl.... LMFAO grin grin grin grin
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by malificent(f): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Now they're even grin
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Desdola(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2018
The guy is heartless though. But I still don't believe such things still happen in this age, a guy sponsoring a girl's education all in the name of marriage.

From the pics above, that is the reception venue. Wedding rites actually takes place in the church. So it didn't Change anything

3 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by BlissB(f): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by plessis: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2018
Men, wake up....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Headlesschicken(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2018
grin His ancestors would be really happy with him.... Wehdone sir..

1 Like

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by coldFLARES1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
This manner of disruption seems infantile to me. He made a bad mistake trusting the lady with the supposed fund for "their" wedding, after sinking his funds and a productive part of his life subsidizing the girl's education.

No man should allow himself to be cajoled or manipulated into making these kind of mistakes. Not a lot of men can go on and lead meaningful lives after this kind of extortion/fraud.

6 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
The boy is so immature what happens to moving on sad

1 Like

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by oglalasioux(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The boy is so immature what happens to moving on sad

Are you gonna refund the guy so he can move on?

3 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by shakmati(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
oglalasioux:

Are you gonna refund the guy so he can move on?

No mind am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Ololade1999: 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Revenge is best served cold. Some ladies are so heartless. The husband suppose to divorce her sharp sharp because she will surely betray him in the nearest future. These hoes ain't loyal
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
No chill at allcheesy. Cc austyn0,mikejj,dumo1,Randy91 come and c matter oocheesy

1 Like

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Desdola:
The guy is heartless though. But I still don't believe such things still happen in this age, a guy sponsoring a girl's education all in the name of marriage.

From the pics above, that is the reception venue. Wedding rites actually takes place in the church. So it didn't Change anything
guys wey dey sponsor babes education with promise of marriage still bokucheesy.

2 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Any man sponsoring a gal thru school is a fool. Nice disgrace jare

1 Like

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Dlionsheart: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
It's good if it's the wedding itself that's destroyed and not the reception or ceremony.

Very very fair and good.

Some of this animals needs to be thought a lesson
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by IamAirforce1: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bad guy cheesy grin
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
lefulefu:
No chill at allcheesy. Cc austyn0,mikejj,dumo1,Randy91 come and c matter oocheesy
That guy is a hero. They should expect more wedding gifts on the way.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
dumo1:

That guy is a hero. They should expect more wedding gifts on the way.. grin grin
if to say d guy no do wetin im do so i am very sure d babe for dey gist her friends for days on how she chop one mugu money and d mugu train her her for school and she dump d guy after graduationcheesy.

1 Like

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
The husband needs to divorce her shaperly, if she can do this to a man that sponsored her education, my brother, who u be

2 Likes

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
lefulefu:
if to say d guy no do wetin im do so i am very sure d babe for dey gist her friends for days on how she chop one mugu money and d mugu train her her for school and she dump d guy after graduationcheesy.
: wink cheesy grin you know as e dey go. That one for be another new topic on Twitter. Lol!!
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by iLegendd(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Make money make money team. Learn some fùcking dating skill, they refused. Good one.
Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by austyn0(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
lefulefu:
Evening man....

Nna this is one of the reasons why marriage or even ordinary relationship with ladies of this day de tire me,, you barely find one you can trust..

1 Like

Re: After Training Her In School, She Decided To Marry Another Man And This Happened by austyn0(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Make money make money team. Learn some fùcking dating skill, they refused. Good one.
Ibiakwa....

(1) (2)

Hungry Couple Goes On First Date And This Happens / Heartbreaking Footage Of A Monkey 'being Forced' To Lift Weights And Do Press-up / Regina Askia: I Have Separated With My Husband After Years Of Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.