Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) (45261 Views)

Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman / President Buhari’s Parting Tax Gift To Nigerians By Taiwo Oyedele / Ife Oyedele Disowns South-West Unity List, Says He Won't Step Down For Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari will be be reelected next year, and in 2023, it will be time for Igbo Presidency.

Lets hope our Igbo brothers will realise that their shortest route to presidency is to support Buhari s second term bid
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Vision2045:

I tire for our Youth dem o, U guys complain of Buhari led government inefficiency. Yet, a candidate declares her intention.

Instead of trying to find more information about her to underline her credentials.

You guys will just come online with your free 5mb and a desire to garner likes and type rubbish

Abeg we deserve the leaders we dey get.
Oga I tire for them o. Youths with no vision,good for nothing youths who prefer to be treated as shit in these country. Anyone with good manifesto be it man or woman who wants to contest this 2019 will have my vote,my support and I will campaign for the person. We don't want old cargo again.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
More respect to her. U need some accolades. Nigeria will be glad to have a female president come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Good. But she has bad advisers. If I'm one of her advisers, I would have told her to start from the state level.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Charly68: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
labisibrass:
Yeye dey smell. Please invest your time and money wisely ma. Just because you're a woman, some people won't even watch you on TV let alone vote for you because their religion forbid it. Yes, we know them!
Great advice
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Charly68: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
If you enter politics newly to contest for an elective position in my place ,the political elders will call you during consultation & ask you ,please go and think again before you join politics,we are saying this because once you enter to go back is difficult ..number two,let us ask you as very factual question; are you ready to pack money inside Ghana must go back and burn it with fire without thinking twice ? Yes until you are ready to do that don't come venture into politics ,that is the reality of politics in our country..if you don't have liver never join them..politicians make money yes,but they spend money big time to win an election..
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Oga I tire for them o. Youths with no vision,good for nothing youths who prefer to be treated as shit in these country. Anyone with good manifesto be it man or woman who wants to contest this 2019 will have my vote,my support and I will campaign for the person. We don't want old cargo again.

Imagine millions of youth having these kind of mindset ,Nigeria will be where it ought to be.....but what we have are youth driven by social media Trend, when the first person criticise it other commenters follow suit without any reasonable reason or justification. #Greatmind
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by poseidon12: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
That is a candidate that understands the root of Nigeria's problems. Nigeria needs to be restructured asap. I will only vote for a candidate that is committed to restructuring.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Reussite: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
She has a good chance I think. Repping a known opposition party PDP. I know pretty well SE & SS would not want to vote for Buhari this election. Majority SW would also not vote for Buhari despite lotta their states repping APC. The Middle belt would share their votes. If this election is allowed to go free & fair Buhari would not win.
Princess Oyenike has a great chance of been Nigeria's first female president.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why didn't she look 4 a better party.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by GMBuhari: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Is it your rant ??
jbtobsyn:

This woman has my vote already. You people will come here and rant that you want new faces but the new faces will come and you will still talk shit that who knows them. Is new face not something you have not seen before. Guy get sense. Nigerians get sense
2019 must not go to the North. North are the major cause of our problems in this country.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Praktikals:
Lets hope our Igbo brothers will realise that their shortest route to presidency is to support Buhari s second term bid

Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:38am On Jun 19, 2018
GMBuhari:
This one's mumu is legendary

I am guessing she has some money saved up and the cancers in PDP want a part of that ..Happy spending madam
she is doing something, what are you doing? Who is the legend between you two
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by no1madman(m): 4:06am On Jun 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
See the way she hold microphone........ angry
She go sabi give head. . .
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by delishpot: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Charly68:
If you enter politics newly to contest for an elective position in my place ,the political elders will call you during consultation & ask you ,please go and think again before you join politics,we are saying this because once you enter to go back is difficult ..number two,let us ask you as very factual question; are you ready to pack money inside Ghana must go back and burn it with fire without thinking twice ? Yes until you are ready to do that don't come venture into politics ,that is the reality of politics in our country..if you don't have liver never join them..politicians make money yes,but they spend money big time to win an election..

And the new generation can change things. They don't pack sticks and stones to vote on that day. It is still the people that receive those monies and sell their land to those same people we complain about. So yes, the people can chop money and still vote for real change.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:34am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=68613624][/quote]
You need it more
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Another Sarah Jubril, @least she go get political appointment. it's đ easiest way to such.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Another Sarah Jubril, @least she go get political appointment. it's đ easiest way to such. Another Sarah Jubril, @least she go get political appointment. it's đ easiest way to such. Another Sarah Jubril, @least she go get political appointment. it's đ easiest way to such.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Charly68:
Great advice
True talk.
Re: Princess Oyenike Oyedele Roberts Contesting For President Of Nigeria (Photos) by skipo1010(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2018
is a good intention but mind you that basket ball is not for short people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufa Opens Mudassir & Brothers Department Store In Kaduna (photos / Bashir Ahmad Attends Wedding Where People Didn't Wear Facemasks (Photos) / Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.