Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) (24033 Views)

Moses Armstrong's Wife, Rita, Dies In Car Accident (Photo) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by PrettyGist: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2018
GistMore.com

He died on Saturday night. He was 49 years old. The ace singer, who died in his Lagos home, battled a chronic kidney ailment for seven years. .

He was reportedly diagnosed with the ailment on Christmas day in 2011. He was preparing for a kidney transplant and hip bone replacement surgery before his death.

His ex-band mate and partner, Felix Eiremiokhae, also took to Facebook to pay his last respects. He wrote, “So sad but with thankfulness to God for the life he gave to our brother, Moses.

It was a seven year battle with kidney issues and for seven years he fought both here in Nigeria and in India where he successfully did a transplant which later failed with complications and he fought to the last day . .

In 1991, he sang “I wanna be free”, wanting to be free and today, he is free from all the troubles of this sinful world. RIP Moses (FELLYX & MOZZYX) the late 80’s/90’s pop musical group. I believe the angels are smiling welcoming you home with open arms.”

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/moses-ochie-one-half-veteran-nigerian-pop-duo-fellyx-mozzyx-dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by PrettyGist: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by bomasek(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
RIP Sir

4 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by itspzpics(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Eeeyah

2face, Annie Idibia and His children celebrates Father’s Day inside Limo(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/2face-annie-idibia-and-his-children-celebrates-fathers-day-inside-limo/

Rip
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Odey1997(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
But seriously who knew them?
Probably the foofoo generations well we the indomie generation don't know them or heard about their name
It's high time the Music Industry starts paying attention to Veterans not until when they're dead the condolences begin to roll in

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Uche308: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rip
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Life4Varnity: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
May God help us all..
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Uniquetani1(f): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
I think all Nigerian Artists need our prayer. Many are dying
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
RIP.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by BlissB(f): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mehnnnnn!!!!!!....Entertainment industry lost a lot this year....both the known and the Unknown......

RIP

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by dominique(f): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
I remember their smash hit from back in the day "Free".
Free, I wanna be free from your troubles...

RIP to him sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by OKorowanta: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
After Raskimono last week, na Mozzyx this week, too bad.
Rest in Peace bruv.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by chemicool: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rest in perfect peace
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by nabegibeg: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
PrettyGist:
GistMore.com

He died on Saturday night. He was 49 years old. The ace singer, who died in his Lagos home, battled a chronic kidney ailment for seven years. .

He was reportedly diagnosed with the ailment on Christmas day in 2011. He was preparing for a kidney transplant and hip bone replacement surgery before his death.

His ex-band mate and partner, Felix Eiremiokhae, also took to Facebook to pay his last respects. He wrote, “So sad but with thankfulness to God for the life he gave to our brother, Moses.

It was a seven year battle with kidney issues and for seven years he fought both here in Nigeria and in India where he successfully did a transplant which later failed with complications and he fought to the last day . .

In 1991, he sang “I wanna be free”, wanting to be free and today, he is free from all the troubles of this sinful world. RIP Moses (FELLYX & MOZZYX) the late 80’s/90’s pop musical group. I believe the angels are smiling welcoming you home with open arms.”

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/moses-ochie-one-half-veteran-nigerian-pop-duo-fellyx-mozzyx-dead

I know this guy wella and he lives a stone-throw from my place in Ikeja back then shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Uniquetani1:
RIP
pple die everyday from illness we term brief illness
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by dokyOloye: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rip
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Pavore9: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by enemyofprogress: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
bomasek:
RIP Sir
you senior am for age o
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by ikorodureporta: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
If u dnt know him, identify yrsf!

I biliv they also inspired PsquareD

3 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Never heard of him. RIP to him.
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by majamajic(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
I remember these guys

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by phase1: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
These guys and their music help me enjoy my childhood. RIP sir

5 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by pauljumbo: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
this are the people who makes my primary school days interesting with good songs
R I P SIR

6 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by engrelvis(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
What is it with Nigerian celebrities n kidney or cancer problem?I think is their lifestyle. Groovy artist ruling d airwaves now won't learn a thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by wink2015(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
NIGERIA HAVE LOST A MUSIC ICON!

Rest in Peace!

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Kobicove(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
I still remember the lines from one of their hit tracks: Free I wanna be free from your troubles...

RIP to him!

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by emmyid(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wondering why many African Countries including South Africa didn't vote in favour of Morocco to host the 2022 World cup? Read below. This Islamic nations though

To those AFRICANS mourning the Morocco loss on grounds "African Country"..Morocco isn't an African nation, you are the ones forcing yourself onto them.

1. In 1987 they applied for European Union membership but were turned down.

2. When South Africa was contesting to host the 2010 World Cup, Morocco voted against.

3. In 2014 November, Morocco withdrew from hosting the January 2015 edition of The Africa Cup of nations. Just 2 months to the tournament throwing it into jeopardy. They claimed that they didn't want the spread of Ebola into their nation. This is despite the fact that cases of Ebola were localized in Liberia and Sierra Leone ONLY. Few months later they hosted Club World Cup.

4. In 1963 Morocco �� refused sign a pledge to support the decolonization of South Africa��, Angola �� and Mozambique ��.

Just because we're in the same land mass doesn't mean they are part of us. In light of all that, I am so glad that they lost the bid to host the 2026 World Cup and that they lost the Friday's match deep in injury time. We can't weep for them in the same manner we wept for Ghana in 2010. Their problems are not our problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by xreal: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Now their songs will witness high downloads.

RIP
Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by phase1: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:
I remember their smash hit from back in the day "Free".
Free, I wanna be free from your troubles...

RIP to him sad

Wow you gat me reminiscing again. Hmmm. I spent the whole of yesterday watching all classic music videos of Ras kimono, Oritz wiliki, mandators, Felix and mozzyx, Junior and pretty, blacky, Alex zitto on YouTube uploaded by premier music. I felt really old yesterday and wished I had a time machine to catapult me back to those simple days.

Great pity I could only download a few as many were download-disabled. I'm still looking for Alex O's classic hit 'Anwuta'.

8 Likes

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
May your soul rest well bro

1 Like

Re: Moses Ochie Is Dead (Fellyx & Mozzyx Fame) by Onyenna(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Uniquetani1:
RIP

Their lifestyles may actually be a contributing factor to the kidney failures we've been hearing.... Even Some of them with diabetes actually don't know[or choose to ignore] how to live right.....

In summary.... Due to fame and too much money, some of them live a reckless life....

NB::: I didn't generalize oooooh.... I said "SOME".....

@topic.... May his soul rest in peace, Amen....

It's a pity....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasted By Doctor Harvey Olufunmilayo After Wrong Medical Advice / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.