Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Almost Broken Marriage Or Remain Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Broken Marriage Or Remain Single? (262 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Almost Broken Marriage Or Remain Single? by z11111: 10:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Please advice Me:Repair An Almost Broken Marriage Or Remain Single?

Hello Jzhane,

My name is Serwa. I am 29 years old. I got married at 24. I got married because I got pregnant. My parents didn't want to hear that I was pregnant outside wedlock. They pretty much threatened my husband to marry me. My marriage was never a happy one. There was no love. My husband made it clear from day one that he was not in love with me. I was asked to give it time. I was told that things would change after our baby was born.

Well,nothing changed even when our precious little baby arrived.If anything,it got worse. My husband started cheating on me and became less and less interested in me. I tried all the advice I was given. I prayed. I fasted. I became submissive. He just didn't care and I felt neglected and abandoned in my marriage until I met....

...read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/almost-broken-marriage-or-remain-single/

(1) (Reply)

Get Value For Your Data / Meet The Identical Twin Brothers Who Are Set To Marry Identical Twin Sisters And / Not Every Man Is A Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.