Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

War!! As Celebrities Blasts Mercy Aigbe For Wishing Herself Happy Father's Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / War!! As Celebrities Blasts Mercy Aigbe For Wishing Herself Happy Father's Day. (346 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Performs First Hajj With Husband After Converting To Islam (photos) / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War!! As Celebrities Blasts Mercy Aigbe For Wishing Herself Happy Father's Day. by Thugzmoney: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Bianca Johnson and Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie blast Mercy Aigbe and other celebrities who wished themselves happy Father's and disregarded their baby daddy.

Bianca Johnson started off with a stern warning without remorse, blasts those women who claimed to be men while the father of their kids is still alive.

With disgust for women who claimed to be men, Bianca advised they keep quiet and allow the men celebrate their day and that they should not bring their personal indifference and marriage disagreement into the Father's Day celebration. She insisted that women will always will women, irrespective of the roles they play in raising up their children.

She said;
"Enough of this male bashing syndrome. I don't respect women who publicly claim to be Father's on social media. Go to any village in
Read more and see photos:
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/bianca-johnson-and-nollywood-actress.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Money Questions You Must Ask In Your Relationship / Don't Tell Me You Love Me / Learn To Create BADDASS Designs - Start Your Graphics Design Training NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.