Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? (2581 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / Please Help Me Identify The Breed Of This Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by klassykute(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hey dog lovers, I just got a puppy and I have no idea which breed it is, she has had her first vaccination, when is it okay to start feeding her normal food and please I need few tips on caring for her.

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by vincentjk(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
klassykute:
Hey dog lovers, I just got a puppy and I have no idea which breed it is, she has had her first vaccination, when is it okay to start feeding her normal food and please I need few tips on caring for her.

This is a pure boerboel, feed her Well and see the result
Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by prinzetobi: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
How would you pay for a dog without knowing what breed it is? Come on this is 2018!!
What breed did the owner/seller tell you it was?
Did you see parents?
Many things to consider before getting a dog bro down to weather or not such dog suits your surrounding and lifestyle.
Your puppy looks good but eh ..learn to ask these questions. Information is everywhere

1 Like

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigerians like money too much, everybody is just buying female dog, so that they can be breeding and be selling the puppies.
90 percent of nairalanders go for female rather than male puppies.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by hotzyz(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
U seem not to know a purebred boerboel
Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by klassykute(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2018
vincentjk:

thanks do u knw when I can start feeding her normal food
Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by klassykute(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2018
prinzetobi:
How would you pay for a dog without knowing what breed it is? Come on this is 2018!!
What breed did the owner/seller tell you it was?
Did you see parents?
Many things to consider before getting a dog bro down to weather or not such dog suits your surrounding and lifestyle.
Your puppy looks good but eh ..learn to ask these questions. Information is everywhere
i did not buy it.. it was given to me. Nd before now I’m alrdy used to local breeds. Please if u have an idea bout when I can start feeding her normal food.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by vincentjk(m): 9:19am On Jun 19, 2018
klassykute:
thanks do u knw when I can start feeding her normal food

Start immediately before it's too late
Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by frowland(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
vincentjk:

Pure what?? Its boaboel alright but no where near pure. Purity is in the bloodline not seeing a picture of a puppy and calling it pure.
Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by vincentjk(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
frowland:

Pure what?? Its boaboel alright but no where near pure. Purity is in the bloodline not seeing a picture of a puppy and calling it pure.

I call it pure doesn't mean i mentioned pedigree or anything o..

If a boerboel is underfed they sometimes look like ekuke esp females

1 Like

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by klassykute(m): 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
frowland:

abeg when cn I start giving her normal food jare
Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by DerrickEbili(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
All our puppies have taken first vaccination 100% full breed please quality is not cheap Here at Ricky's kennel our job is to serve our customers so this week i'm giving very good prices for quality puppies get you a cute pooch now !! 
On this weeks sale 
We have :
Rottwielers 
Germanshepherds
Doberman 
Caucasian boerbul 
Lahsa 
Samoyed 
Call or WhatsApp 08067467747 there's a pooch for everyone !!!!  Please note quality is not cheap but affordable !some pups here might be sold but we assure you very similar qualities

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by Jibola77: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, for everyone looking to buy a puppy, visit www.kennelpride.com. There are a lot of high quality pure breeds you can choose from. Also,Kennel Pride has puppies all year round.

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by neotermprojects(m): 4:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Hi, im selling dog kennels.
They're insulated throughout making a comfortable bedroom for your dog.
They can withstand all elements and are built to last.
Custom made to what size/colour you want.
Neotermprojects

1 Like

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by neotermprojects(m): 4:31am On Sep 25, 2018
Dog kennel.
We fabricate beautiful dog kennel. They are made of perforated metal screens and secured door.]

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by nnaetobi(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2018
How much?
Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by jeff1607(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2018
neotermprojects:
Hi, im selling dog kennels. They're insulated throughout making a comfortable bedroom for your dog. They can withstand all elements and are built to last. Custom made to what size/colour you want. Contact: Neotermprojects 08056636335 08023358244

price pls?
Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by neotermprojects(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2018
jeff1607:

price pls?
N100.000.00

Re: What’s The Breed Of This Puppy Called ? by neotermprojects(m): 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
neotermprojects:
Hi, im selling dog kennels.
They're insulated throughout making a comfortable bedroom for your dog.
They can withstand all elements and are built to last.
Custom made to what size/colour you want.
Neotermprojects

Lost dogs found in surulere.

Two beautiful dogs were lost but found by a good Samaritan and brought the dogs to my house.
I m hoping to find the owner. Please spread the word.
The dogs are truly beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Guard Dog's In The World / Male American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies Available In Maryland, Lagos. / Female French Mastiff For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.