Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys (48623 Views)

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars / Young Man Stabbed To Death While Celebrating Sallah In Adamawa State. Photos / Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by ChangeIsCostant: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
While Muslims around the world marked the end of the holy fasting month of Ramadan with the Sallah celebration, some youths spent the special festivity in custody of the Hisbah Commission (religious police force) in Zamfara state. The young men were arrested while out and about with their girlfriends in the state metropolis.

Though the reason for their arrest was not given in details but according to confirmed reports, those who defaulted the religious laws or engaged in anti Sharia activities such as drinking alcohol - were picked up by the Hisbah officials who patrolled across the city to observe the Sallah celebration.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/young-men-arrested-by-hisbah-officials-while-celebrating-sallah-in-zamfara.html

1 Share

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by ChangeIsCostant: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
observing
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
its their tradition....let them....they dont like immorality......soooo what.....??

if you cant coup with their laws then dont go to their area.....

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by majamajic(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
really ?

u demolish sex shops

what do u think that will follow ?

10 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by hisgrace090: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Religious police while they're against state police?

See hipocrisy!

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by DrGoodman: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Hyinkar97(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Religious police?
I’ve never heard of that

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
majamajic:
really ?

u demolish sex shops

what do u think that will follow ?

why not...??
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hyinkar97:
Religious police?
I’ve never heard of that

go saudi,go iran....this is nigeria...this is reality....deal with it or perish.....

we all have states,we all have areas.....everything is divided....each to is own......

nigeria is already regional than una think.....

thats why i keep wondering what una wan still restructure.....force your will on them...??....they force their will on you....??

better each stick to their area,and blaimy respect the laws of the area you visit or migrate......

6 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by s3tt1ngz003: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gobe

1 Like

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by okpaire(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
religious police are dy better than d people dy are arresting sef

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by ozoebuka1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
What a secular country we have... Afonjas will see nothing in this "religious police" indeed... This country has been on Islamization course for long. shocked

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Hyinkar97(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:

go saudi,go iran....this is nigeria...this is reality....deal with it or perish.....

we all have states,we all have areas.....everything is divided....each to is own......

thats why i keep wondering what una wan still restructure.....force your will on them...??....they force their will on you....??

better each stick to their area,and blaimy respect the laws of the area you visit or migrate......

Wetin bring wetin you dey yan now? I talk say I never hear something before, you dey talk about restructuring. Na wa o!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Bossontop(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2018

14 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by maxiuc(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
angry

Where are the guys arrested

All I can see are Abokisss and mallam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by omooba969(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Are these guys fvcking crazy up north? undecided

6 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Ziggylady(f): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
justtoodark:
its their tradition....let them....they dont like immorality......soooo what.....??

if you cant coup with their laws then dont go to their area.....

Shushhhhh!!!!

13 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Firefire(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
and the terrorist president will say he is not a religious bigot.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by justtoodark: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Wetin bring wetin you dey yan now? I talk say I never hear something before, you dey talk about restructuring. Na wa o!

what do you want me to say...??...

am just telling you what i think.....

you go start a christian crusade against northerners,then count me out....!!!!...

i want no part of it....

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by victrick105: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hyinkar97:

that guy dey talk off point.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by freemanbubble: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
I blame the other stupid regions in Nigeria

South east and south south are the only reasonable regions in this shithole

Why cant we restructure this hell if we cant disintegrate

Nawa o angry

Which one is hisbah police in Nigeria again

Who sponsors them. Who give them right to arrest person for ordinary alcohol o

One day We the better part will leave this zoo

The sun shall rise someday no matter what

Long live Biafra !

shut up bro
am from Edo state

biafra is a dream that can never be realize in One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hehehe
That's the poorest state in the land
Talk about misplaced priority
Poverty is the greatest form of immorality
The solar panel street light looks so out of place
Like a Lamborghini in a dumpsite

justtoodark:

13 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by anyimontana(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hausa,highest hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by Life4Varnity: 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hello Bae.. if you reading this.... call me
Re: For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys by wink2015(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
But they are not against REVENUE SOURCED FROM ALCOHOLICS CONSUMPTION IN NIGERIA.

HISBAH just they do their sharia biddings.

Later they will shine eyes dey waiting for VAT MONEY realised from the sales of alcohlics drinks and other entertainment VAT MONEY.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Woman's Buttocks With Syringe Filled With His Semen / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs / 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.