Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

All You Need To Know About The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurs Fund - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All You Need To Know About The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurs Fund (381 Views)

TEF 2021: The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme Is Ongoing / Apply For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 / How To Apply And Win The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF 2019 Pt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurs Fund by Mbenny(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
I applied for the Tony Elumelu foundation Entrepreneurs fund for the year 2017 and got shortlisted, but the annoying thing was that they said we will receive a confirmation call from the foundation which I never receive till date. i was thinking it was network issue, but got to realised that they focus more on the foreign applicant just to get more international commendation. I tried reaching the foundation through email but all seems abortive, all the email I sent get an automatic replied from their system. then I decided to twitt to them on Twitter and they said to me that I should send my email and phone number that they resolve the issue, I waited close to a month without any reply from them, I re-twitted them but they ask me to send an email to their technical support which they never answer. still I didn't give up I still twitt with same complain and they called me by the name "Chidi" which got me wandering when did my name became Chidi. I am from the north, and my both parents are from the northern part of the country. now I an made to believe that my name has been replaced with someone else's. all they said to me was that my name was not in the list. I still have a pdf copy of the 2017 list. My Name on the list is Benjamin Musa. I am made to look at the whole thing as a scam and will Nigeria ever get better?

(1) (Reply)

Dinning Cabinets / Free Adverts On Abiabiz / How Do I Get My Money From A Supposed Nysc Staff That Wanted To Help My Friend W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.