Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos (22305 Views)

Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / Four Die, Others Injured In Third Mainland Bridge Crash / Four Die, Many Injured In Fatal Auto Crash In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
A whole family has been wiped out in a tragic circumstance in Kano state. According to media reports, a man, his wife and two sons were killed after being involved in a ghastly motor accident while celebrating the Sallah festivity. Three were reported to have died on the spot while the other gave up the ghost shorty after being rushed to the hospital.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/family-of-four-killed-in-ghastly-motor-accident-in-kano-state-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by izzou(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
sad

And this is the way they carried them to a hospital or morgue?

Tufiakwa angry

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by yanabasee(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rest on, people....

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
UNTIMELY DEATH WILL NOT FALL UPON ME AND ANYONE READING THIS IN JESUS NAME...AMEN!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by Baawaa(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Whenever i come across this kind of bad news,I feel someone to commiserate with them because we don't know,it might be nemesis

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
izzou:
sad

Tufiakwa angry

under develop country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Baawaa:
Whenever i come across this kind of bad news,I feel someone to commiserate with them because we don't know,it might be nemesis

Ti aba nja, bi kaku ko.

5 Likes

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Its a pity. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by Navalguy: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
FTC...THANK GOD, DEDICATE TO OBASANJO
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by Quality20(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Baawaa:
ur post isn't making sense. elaborate more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by nabegibeg: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A whole family has been wiped out in a tragic circumstance in Kano state. According to media reports, a man, his wife and two sons were killed after being involved in a ghastly motor accident while celebrating the Sallah festivity. Three were reported to have died on the spot while the other gave up the ghost shorty after being rushed to the hospital.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/family-of-four-killed-in-ghastly-motor-accident-in-kano-state-photos.html

cry cry cry chai
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by enemyofprogress: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
izzou:
sad

Tufiakwa angry

aboki no get value for life
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by AroOkigbo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
All these preventable deaths! May God rest their souls, and comfort their loved ones.
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by coputa(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
SexytorresE:
under develop country
Accident happens everywhere,even in the moon.Developed countries is not heaven.stop dreaming and fantasizing and face reality.
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by babamadiba(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Op, it's called fatal accident. Gastly accidents doesn't involve deaths..

1 Like

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by MartinCorridon: 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Almost like Final Destination...

God protect us from ALL evil. Entire family wiped out in a blink of an eye
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by emmyid(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
BTW...
To those AFRICANS mourning the Morocco loss on grounds "African Country"..Morocco isn't an African nation, you are the ones forcing yourself onto them.

1. In 1987 they applied for European Union membership but were turned down.

2. When South Africa was contesting to host the 2010 World Cup, Morocco voted against.

3. In 2014 November, Morocco withdrew from hosting the January 2015 edition of The Africa Cup of nations. Just 2 months to the tournament throwing it into jeopardy. They claimed that they didn't want the spread of Ebola into their nation. This is despite the fact that cases of Ebola were localized in Liberia and Sierra Leone ONLY. Few months later they hosted Club World Cup.

4. In 1963 Morocco �� refused sign a pledge to support the decolonization of South Africa��, Angola �� and Mozambique ��.

Just because we're in the same land mass doesn't mean they are part of us. In light of all that, I am so glad that they lost the bid to host the 2026 World Cup and that they lost the Friday's match deep in injury time. We can't weep for them in the same manner we wept for Ghana in 2010. Their problems are not our problems.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by mutvy: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
emmyid:
BTW...
To those AFRICANS mourning the Morocco loss on grounds "African Country"..Morocco isn't an African nation, you are the ones forcing yourself onto them.

1. In 1987 they applied for European Union membership but were turned down.

2. When South Africa was contesting to host the 2010 World Cup, Morocco voted against.

3. In 2014 November, Morocco withdrew from hosting the January 2015 edition of The Africa Cup of nations. Just 2 months to the tournament throwing it into jeopardy. They claimed that they didn't want the spread of Ebola into their nation. This is despite the fact that cases of Ebola were localized in Liberia and Sierra Leone ONLY. Few months later they hosted Club World Cup.

4. In 1963 Morocco �� refused sign a pledge to support the decolonization of South Africa��, Angola �� and Mozambique ��.

Just because we're in the same land mass doesn't mean they are part of us. In light of all that, I am so glad that they lost the bid to host the 2026 World Cup and that they lost the Friday's match deep in injury time. We can't weep for them in the same manner we wept for Ghana in 2010. Their problems are not our problems.
Please focus on the subject. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by Kylekent59: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
The maximum speed henceforth should be 80km/hr.
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by iswallker(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why dont agencies of govt use body bags in Nigeria...

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by sexdoll: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
it is a FATAL accident as long as at least one person died in the accident

otherwise, if no life or lives were lost in the accident, then it is a GHASTLY accident.

OP, take note please.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
in one sentence... All-ah is great! grin
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
My friend we deserve a better reality
Where is the ambulance that should have tried rescuing them?
Why are the youth so docile in this country
No wonder West Africans slaves were the most sought after during slavery,
We just keep accepting shhhiiii
Anyway SOWORE2019

coputa:
Accident happens everywhere,even in the moon.Developed countries is not heaven.stop dreaming and fantasizing and face reality.
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by SexytorresE(f): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
coputa:
mister I too know, why don't u understand the content of my quote before concluding awfully. I said "under develop country" base on how the corps were carried in a boot wit leafs. U dnt see such in a developed countries. So do u now sees reason 4 that comment?
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by DrObum(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
If a family of four was wiped out, then it's fatal not ghastly.

RIP to them
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
RIP
Re: Family Of Four Die In Accident In Kano State. Photos by EazyMoh(m): 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bloggers will not kill us! No location, no description of how it happened.
Rest in peace to all of them Mujahideen.

(1) (Reply)

How Trafficked Nigerians Fall Victims Of Organ Harvest In Europe / 35 Feared Killed As Bridge Collapses In Italy (Photos) / Utility Poles Smashes Through Vehicle In Freak Accident In Kano State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.