Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics (44550 Views)

Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Rachelsblog(f): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Twitter user Brooke was moved to tears after her friends surprised her with an SUV all to celebrate her birthday, The excited white girl shared the photos on her page, congrats to her, See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-shocked-as-her-friends-contribute.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Olalan(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
It couldn't have been nija or African girls cause most of them even as friends are so jealous and envious of each other

344 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by UrbanExotica(f): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
when you're surrounded by good friends

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Lavidalocaa(f): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Aww my birthday mate

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by dingbang(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
I just knew this can't happen in Nigeria.. Even if it did, the girl won't collect the car because the friends will go behind her telling guys dey contributed money to buy her motor cheesy

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by CuddleBear(f): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lavidalocaa:
Aww my birthday mate
Hope you're not expecting a jeep too cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Lavidalocaa(f): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
CuddleBear:
Hope you're not expecting a jeep too cheesy
Lol no all I want for my birthday is happiness

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by SoapQueen(f): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

Happiness you shall get in Jesus name, Amen.

A very Happy Birthday to you.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

happy birthday to you.

Happiness as you seek
Happiness will flood your household IJN

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Lavidalocaa(f): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Happiness you shall get in Jesus name, Amen.

A very Happy Birthday to you.
Ekpanfly:
happy birthday to you.

Happiness as you seek
Happiness will flood your household IJN
thanks tons smiley

10 Likes

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by kpaofame: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
I wont say peem...

But the probability for girls in Nigeria to do this is very low...Envious, Backbiting and self-centered bunch

32 Likes

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Sunnynaz: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bz
Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by maberry(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
This can't be Nigeria undecided

4 Likes

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by CertifiedA: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Opinionated: 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
It happens.

Some people cry when they are happy, others cause earthquake like the Mexicans did when Lozano scored for them against Germany.

1 Like

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Codo22(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol.... I was also in shock too,not untill i saw dey were nt Nigerians

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Franzinni: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Naija friends no dey ever reach this level... And if Nah man buy am for the girl ... Be rest assured she is paying back ... Mostly in various kinds.....if you code.

How manage dem born me for naija?? Kai

4 Likes

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Idrismusty97(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
From the title i know it couldn't be Nigerian ladies, No way in hell.

6 Likes

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Karlovich: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Muhylonaire(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol...

This is Nigeria!!!
Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Authoreety: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
What then are friends for?
Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Idrismusty97(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lavidalocaa:

A jeep wouldn't make you happy?
Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by talk2saintify(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
shocked

hypothetically the car belongs to all of them...

LOL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Endtimesmith(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
See better country...na so friends suppose to support friend during special days like this...Chai.
Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Millz404(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Na wao.. All these kind friends i get sef...
Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by salbis(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Some friends stick closer than brothers / sister. Omo, over sense dey worry that ride.

1 Like

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Praktikals(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Things like this hardly happen here in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by jaxxy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Good friends are Rare And dats why they are the best.
Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by makebrainz(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Only in a sane clime, Not Nija, not Africa

1 Like

Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by Carter4luv(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Naija girls get ready for pants and bra as birthday gift
Re: Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics by roqrules04(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
My own friends will borrow money from me without paying back Lol.. crazy guyz grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured / Couple Who Met In A Commercial Bus Weds (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.