Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song (20179 Views)

Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by adollapatron: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
sure??
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by Myself2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
I can guess tha title,,,,,,,,,,, something like

"Ooooh aaaahh ,Ilike the way we have been fvcking behind the scenes"

Dogs
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by obatom19(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Neil0072009:

If you don’t give a fukk why you comment? OMG stupidness is in your family

It's stupidity sir, not stupidness, you can't even insult someone properly in simple and correct English.
I am ashamed of you on your behalf o.
Wetin concern the guy's family now?
O ga o
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by 400billionman: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Where is Naomi Campbell in all of this?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by bellotaofeek: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
As In WiZzy is releasing into TIwa's pUlani soon
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by eyinjuege: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
We are waiting.
Your collabos are always lit

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by Rastamann: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
akdjr:
Number one African bad girl and the star boy. You know how it feels?

Rubbish feeling!
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by Rastamann: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
wink2015:
IS WHIZZKID TRYING TO COPY LAGBAJA?

We in Nigeria know Lagbaja as the MASTER OF THE MASK

But Whizzkid don dey take style dey wear mask.

Whizzkid come and defend yourself O! jare

What is he Lagbaja-ing?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by toyosi15(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Assurance grin
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by Tonimordred(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Track name:UNDER THE BLANKET
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by Dazzle86(f): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
I knew that all the publicity on them dating was to gear people up for a new song, typical. They are learning from their Hollywood counterparts.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 19, 2018
I CANT wait! kiss TiWiz make some magic.

I think a wizkid and simi collabo with legendurybeatz would be the ultimate fire though! And wt simi as the songwriter. shocked
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Set To Release New Song by Arewa28: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2018
You can sell your comedy skit and make money

VISITS: https://barewa.com.ng/make-money-by-selling-your-comedy-clips-see-details/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic) / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage / Kiss Daniel Declares Himself The Best Artiste [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.