Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students (724 Views)

Elizabeth Abimbola Awoliyi: Nigeria's First Female Medical Doctor / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Ada Priscilla Nzimiro: The Tragic Story Of The First Igbo Female Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students by massmediang: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
A Doctor in Aga Khan Hospital, Nairobi Kenya, is currently in trouble after using the genitals of his patient to teach female medical students.

The man identified with his initials, DK, to protect his privacy, has sued the hospital and the Doctor for allegedly invading his privacy.

The patient alleged that he went to Aga Khan hospital for medical treatment over persistent pains he was having in his genitals only for one Dr. Samnakay Saeed to walk into his ward with two female students and the female students started making notes as Saeed taught them while examining DK’s genitals.

DK said he was subjected to mental distress to the extent of nearing panic after finding out that the two female students were far more younger than him and Dr. Saeed was asking them questions based on their observations of the patient’s genitals. He said he felt reduced to mere specimen as a result of which he did not return to the hospital for follow up examination as he was told to do. Instead he went to report the matter, reports Standard Media.

“In the course of my medical examination, the first respondent (Saeed) requested me to proceed to the examination bed, UnCloth and lie on the bed. While I was still lying on the examination bed, a female walked into the room and proceeded to where I was. A few minutes later, another female was let into the examination room. My assessment of the two females and the conversation they had told me that they were much younger than me; a fact that intensified my mental distress to near panic attack, ” High Court judge Wilfrida Okwany was told.

The further man said in between his examination, the doctor asked the two students questions.

According to him, “I was mentally distressed, which affected my concentration. I had been reduced to a specimen and object of study, subjected to unrestricted and prolonged touching of my reproductive organs.”
For more, see:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/06/12/man-sues-hospital-for-using-his-genitals-to-teach-female-medical-students/

Re: Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students by fistonati(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Every ugly things are renowned in Kenya.

Chai the man don suffer, especially from his wife's friends and families.

Funniest thing, the ladies too will be sampling it like "OGA I DONT UNDERSTAND, LET ME FEEL IT"

Re: Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students by prospero5(m): 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
imagine!
Re: Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students by iHateHaters: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
That's interesting.

Re: Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students by martyns303(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
He can't win this one. Those "students" are interns and that's how they learn.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students by cenacasper(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kikikiikiki dis one weak me die
Re: Man Sues Hospital For Using His Genitals To Teach Female Medical Students by decatalyst(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
martyns303:
He can't win this one. Those "students" are interns and that's how they learn.

I thought there should be an appropriate "approval/consent" from the patient before this is done.
If this is not done, then his fundamental human right has been violated and the hospital/doctor will pay for it.

My doctor is my confidant who has my medical records and he is not permitted to share that with the anyone or organization.

I am not a lawyer, but I think it is only civil and fair to seek permission before encroaching such a private area. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Stds; Syphilis, What it is. / Does Anybody Know The Name Of This Medicinal Seed? / How To Solve Weak Erection And Premature Ejaculation Problem. No Side Effect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.