Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Dear Singles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Singles (775 Views)

Dear Singles Christian, Hear This / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Singles by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dear Singles

You don't need anybody to complete you. Nobody is your better half and you're nobody's better half. You're already complete.

Bro, no sister is carrying one of your ribs. Your ribs are complete. The last time I checked, it was only Adam that his rib was missing. How come yours are missing? I think you need medical attention.

Moreover, God doesn't create anyone with a missing rib not even Adam! So, stop looking for your missing rib because nothing is missing.

Sis, stop that thinking now. You're not carrying any bro's rib. That's overload o. It was only Eve that carried bro Adam's rib no one else. You're complete and full.

See, in God's mathematics it is not ½+½ =1 but 1+1=1. You see, you are full and complete. The Bible says that we're complete in Christ.

Bro and sis, take note.

#YouAreFull #YouAreCompleteInChrist

© Okolie Samuel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Singles by Balingz: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice piece keep it up
Re: Dear Singles by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lilyqueeny:
Dear Singles

You don't need anybody to complete you. Nobody is your better half and you're nobody's better half. You're already complete.

Bro, no sister is carrying one of your ribs. Your ribs are complete. The last time I checked, it was only Adam that his rib was missing. How come yours are missing? I think you need medical attention.

Moreover, God doesn't create anyone with a missing rib not even Adam! So, stop looking for your missing rib because nothing is missing.

Sis, stop that thinking now. You're not carrying any bro's rib. That's overload o. It was only Eve that carried bro Adam's rib no one else. You're complete and full.

See, in God's mathematics it is not ½+½ =1 but 1+1=1. You see, you are full and complete. The Bible says that we're complete in Christ.

Bro and sis, take note.

#YouAreFull #YouAreCompleteInChrist

© Okolie Samuel
Anyway, lilyqueeny i still want you to keep my own for me. Will give it to you for safe keeping.
Re: Dear Singles by youcanmakeit: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Op, someone just broke your heart.
I understand, Its natural that after being heart broken and dumped, you'll suddenly become "I'M independent, I don't need a man/woman to complete me" .

We've all been there. cheesy
Re: Dear Singles by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2018
How can someone be complete in Christ being single when the creator of the Christ said we should couple to multiply, jaganonsense yamayama.
Re: Dear Singles by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Iilyqueeny good morning and happy Sunday.
Re: Dear Singles by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dear Singles

�The Other Side of Love �
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten… Revelation 3:19- Some people mistake love to mean that your spouse will always agree to all that you do and say. It is important to note that it doesn’t always work that way. Love also corrects, rebukes and chastens. In fact, anyone who claims to love you without correcting you either does not know the meaning of love or does not love you, after all. I was discussing with a lady some time ago about her relationship along the line she made mention of something and I told her is very wrong and she was open to tell me that her ex-boyfriend has never corrected her, whatever thing she does including the one she told me was right to the guy, when I told her the implication she started crying. You see anyone who loves you and hope for a future with you will always want the best for you and must correct you. Love does not necessarily say “Yes” always; there are times when love must say “No”. This does not mean that the love your spouse has for you has decreased, rather you should understand that he or she is after your welfare. For instance, as much as Jesus loved Peter, He rebuked him at a point (Matthew 16:23). That rebuke wasn’t out of anger, but love. As a couple, if any of you is ill-behaved, rude or have a negative aspect that would affect your relationship, you must be ready to chastise in love. The truth is, it is only those who are truly after your progress and peace that would be bold enough to correct you. However, this does not mean you should nag, be abusive or rude to your spouse. It calls for being your brother’s keeper and ensuring that you "wash" each other to the point that you are without spot or wrinkle (Ephesians 5:26-27). All corrections must be done in Christ’s kind of love.
Re: Dear Singles by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lilyqueeny how are you?
You couldn't even wish me merry Xmas rather you blocked me again. Na wao
I thought we had agreement against blocking.

(1) (Reply)

Tired! / Main Reason Folks Take Tramadol / The 14 Best Moments In Every Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.