Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment (27035 Views)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Adeboye, Oyedepo And Other Pastors On 2019 Prophecies / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men (2) (3) (4)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Infonews4: 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nigerian controversial OAP and self proclaimed Bible teacher Daddy freeze took to instagram to air his views on a statement popular feminist and novelist Chimamanda Adichie made recently..
It could be recalled that while on the Today Show, Chimamanda had said, “I think gestures like holding the door shouldn’t be gender-based. I’m quite happy for people to hold the door for me. But I hope they’re not doing it because of this sort of idea of chivalry.

“Because chivalry is really about the idea that women are somehow weak and need protecting. But we know that really, there are many women who are stronger than many men.”

Well this was what daddy freeze had to say "Dear Chimamanda,
yesterday, while driving home from our online church service held on the radio, I saw a broken down danfo bus. All the women remained on the bus, while the men assisted the conductor in pushing the bus, as the driver tried his best to jump-start it.
-
Seeing this, I realized that no matter how hard you try to propagate your feminist ideology, your own gender will continue to let you down because of both nature and nurture.
-
In the #FreeNation in Christ, despite the Bible leaning otherwise (the Bible is a sexist book, whether it pleases you or not), we propagate equality and gender neutrality to as far a degree as logic allows it.
-
However, it takes wisdom to know the extent to which we can tamper with the innate characteristics of both genders, without stirring up unwanted consequences.
-
The other day you spoke of chivalry in a cute way, although your understanding of the word seemed questionable, your motives were nonetheless benign. Howbeit, the shortcomings of your ideologies were highlighted by an Dana Loesch, American activist who reminded you that the issue of genital mutilation, where Nigeria occupies a top rank, should be a greater priority for you and by me after the Danfo bus incident I witnessed yesterday, which led me to the deduce that women have the congenital contention that men must bear the greater weight of a physical burden.
-
Another situation I implore you to delve into, is the fact that women occupy a pivotal role in religious brainwashing, as most of the false churches and charlatan GOs use them as a ‘point of contact’ to enslave their husbands and children, lending credence to Willie Lynch’s letter, ‘The making of a Slave’ where he stated: “special attention must be placed on females” and “CONCENTRATE ON THE FUTURE GENERATION. Therefore, if you break the female mother, she will break the offspring in the early years of development!” ~FRZ

SOURCE; https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/daddy-freeze-comes-for-chimamanda.html

MYND44 LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by general111(m): 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol.. This OAP daddy freeze should just mind his business sef..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by leocollins(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
daddy freeze, be like sometimes your brain dey always freeze,that why u talk foolishly..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Infonews4: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i tire for the guy
general111:
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Infonews4: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
leocollins:
daddy freeze, be like sometimes your brain dey always freeze,that why u talk foolishly..

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Tallesty1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
general111:
He doesn't have any.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by thanki410(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chimamanda can talk about feminism and i will listen but telling me she has less vibrator than the hair on her head , i cant believe...
Pride will not let her lie down and open legs , she will want to fcu... Man which is a no no for us...
We must fcu... U and not you fcu..ing us.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Chrisbeks: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Both Chimamanda and daddy freeze have become a nuisance

27 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Infonews4: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin AS IN
Chrisbeks:

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by loadedvibes: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Freeze dey craze, chimamanda dey mad they are both clowns seeking for fame by shaking tables that God prepared.

You are not doing me, you are doing yourselves.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by GreatOlu1: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Women should just focus on those things they can do and me can't do rather feel they can do what men can do...

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by iambabaG: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
This guy is a reactant!!
But that lady’s own is becoming too much.. she’ll use her hand and destroy the little relevance she has struggled to have

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin I Stand With Daddy Freeze

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CodeTemplar: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
When local confusion meets Intl confusion this is what we get. One is trying to be accepted by westerners and the other is after the poor and gullible.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Their opinion doesn't matter

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by soberdrunk(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Ayodejioak(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wisdom and discernment are virtuous gift given to a few.

Wisdom lets you decide what's worth taking your time to rant about

Discernment tells you the right speech that fits every scenario

Some are young but grown..

And some are grown, but young.

Deduce Freeze's category from the aforementioned

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Unfortunately for him, she doesn't know who he is.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by QuickStandard: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Very true.

Do you have issues with your inverter, UPS or solar system?

Call Quick Standard Solutions.

We are professionals in Solar systems, inverters, UPS, batteries and controllers.

We sell, install, repair, maintain and service.

You can also call if you need advice or a free quote.

Call us on 08020979952; 08163169605.

We also buy used inverter batteries.

Have a lovely evening.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by solidgidlas(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
My people suffer cos they lacked wisdom... just look at the public display of ignorance!
Looking at those commenters up there, you'll know they dint read the article!

You keep attacking the messenger but neglect the message, y'all need help big time!

Well, wise words from freeze there. He actually said it all. His use of English is actually commendable.

NB: If you quote me, you are OYO.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
NL feminists, food is ready.
check my siggy o jare.
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by CSTR1003: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Who is this idiot.?

You are sleeping with and impregnating another man's wife because of the feminism and gender equality chimamanda is fighting for.

In the olden days, you and your adulterous partner would be thrown into the evil forest or sacrificed to the gods.

You can't benefit from greater female rights and then tell the activists where to draw the line.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by ifymadu: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Well, a very suitable response to Chimamanda.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by nkwuocha1: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2018

Seems freeze is using Nigerian women to judge women in general. Dear freeze, in Finland women drive trucks On frozen lakes !!!

Something even with double blokus added to the two now hanging, I won't even dare.

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by brenister10: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
This lady is becoming a nuisance, overcoming her welcome in the heart of sensible people.

She wants to built a lasting legacy for herself and perhaps write her name on the sand of time. But the way she's going about it, it leaves more to what the eyes can see. Someone should please reset her thinking faculty with deep penetrating words

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by calhoun21: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
nice one, freezer

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by greenek: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chrisbeks:

Asin ehn. . That chimAmanda lady sef ehn, she argUes on irrelevant issues

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by mikhe2(m): 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why freeze nor ver blast our naija politicians?

Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
K
Re: Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment by viqSmallz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
When it comes to physical activities ladies tend to shy away naturally and leave it to the guys. it's just nature. the two gender are entirely different with one weaker than one.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Banky W: Ending SARS Is Just Step 1 / Freeze Replies Kiibati Bankole: I'm Not Broke, This Has Nothing To Do With Money / Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos