Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9742 Views)

This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat / Look At How This Girl Just Embarrassed Herself (screenshot) / Guys Can You Tell If Your girl just had sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by DavidEsq(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
U are a student of Uniben and u are in 100 level abi?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dude,just want to beat you till your nose start bleeding. sad

If messing her up, entails beating her or raping her, it's a No... No. You will end making your less complicated life more complicated.

In life, we learn everyday. Leave skank hoes and study.

2 Likes

Re: . by Augustap(f): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha
I wish nairaland has a voice note feature, i for record my laughter.
Op you mumu die. If na me ulcer go kill am that day, na big man ulcer dey even do her. She no dey chop for restaurant bah? Date person wey em eye dey down, una no go gree, okay date ur level, no. Kuku date person wey love yoy, for where? Keep buying until ur school fees disappear. Career relationship ni, cashier relationship kor

1 Like

Re: . by iLegendd(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Augustap:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Op you mumu die. If na me ulcer go kill am that day, na big man ulcer dey even do her. She no dey chop for restaurant bah? Date person wey em eye dey down, una no go gree, okay date ur level, no. Kuku date person wey love yoy, for where? Keep buying until ur school fees disappear. Career relationship ni, cashier relationship kor
You're sounding like a man. Maybe, a transgender.
Re: . by adebayour26: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
madridguy:
I wish I can get hold of you and land you a big slap.
You lavish your upkeep money on a girl and now you need advise on how to gang rape her? I pity you my dear brother. You better forget about her and face your studies squarely.
Please let's remind him of the number of years in jail he could fetch himsef for gangraping.

#oniranu

1 Like

Re: . by BluntBoy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
dairykidd:
Don't do anything stupid that will lead u to jail & involve ur parents.. U are already a disgrace to urself . Be wise!!

2 Likes

Re: . by cooooooks(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oboy, you need to rewire your brain.

Forget EVERYTHING you think is the "right" way to treat a girl.

First of all, don't call or text her again. You can respond if she messages you but never go out with her. You people should only see in class or at her apartment.

Get other friends. Chat with other people, boys and girls. Expand your social circle.

Focus on yourself, your books and business opportunities. This is what should bother you at this moment. The girls who gravitate towards a hardworking semi-broke guy are better for your destiny.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: . by Premiumwriter: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
dairykidd:
Don't do anything stupid that will lead u to jail & involve ur parents.. U are already a disgrace to urself. Be wise!!
wich kind advise be dis now. He's already a disgrace to himself
Re: . by Augustap(f): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
You're sounding like a man. Maybe, a transgender.
What the fvck.....hell no. I'm a complete female.
How do i even start slapping your brain back to normalcy
Re: . by ymstar(m): 2:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Augustap:

What the fvck.....hell no. I'm a complete female.
Waiting to hear 4rm u
Re: . by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Why are girls like this later when we say girls have noting to offer in a relationship dem go dey vex. Must you chop his money .now you have change the guys mind set about Nigeria. Woman
Re: . by arent88(m): 4:05am On Jun 19, 2018
uzoormah:
I hope you are not planning to rape the girl

ur a student yet u date...why can't you face ur future

she don't finish ur money and ur now crying for is here

leave girls for now and face your education

face your future

leave the girl alone
what is wrong with a student dating pls.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 19, 2018
DateMynd44:
We both met each other last year during admission struggle. Eventually we both were admitted into the same institution and I now had to use that opportunity to build a career relationship with her as we both have four years ahead to round up our goals.
She knows I'm not working, I'm just a student. I explained to her that our friendship may not be adventurous and lively but definitely after graduation and we get a good job we'll both be smiling at the end and I'll get her whatever she needs.
She accepted the relationship and we got started.
But what baffles me is that whenever we plan on seeing, she'll set the rendezvous at costly and class places like Matt Ice, chicken Republic,Nadia Bakery and glittering places so at the end my pockets are being drained.
First day I took her to chicken Republic and she ordered for fry rice and chicken with salad and Hollandia juice and I spent more than 3k.
The second time we met she took me to Matt Ice and ordered for an ice cream and I spent 2k.
We've met for about 5 times and I must confess I've spent a lot.
The last time we met I took her to the school's environs and she knowing quite too well that I won't buy her a dime, she feigned as though she'll collapse and lied to me that she has ulcer, she started crying and I wasn't with cash on me so I feared and Went to the bank and withdrew 2k. Took her to buka but she said she doesn't eat at restaurant before I knew it i saw myself at matt ice again and she ordered for fry rice and chicken again.
Mehn I knew this girl wants to shatter my destiny.
Na so I kukuma run after sorting the bills.
Now I'm broke, no cash to sort myself in school, no money to get materials and handouts cos that girl drained me..
Now I've invited her over to my apartment but she refused and said she doesn't visit guys.
My friends have invited her to a night party and she has agreed and we plan on fuccking her style up.
What's your advise guys?
Should I just forget about her or I should go ahead and mess her up?

Pls,if u r planning to gang rape her....I plead wit u not to do that....

if you r planning to drug her drink,I also plead wit u,not to do that...

But if u r planning to convince her to drink enough alcohol till she get fully aroused and you bang her SENSE OUT,,you ve my license: Dcheesy cheesy cheesy....

I no say,wetin dey pain u b say,u NEVER chop her punannnyyygringrin after all d spending...##Anywayz,u r d cause!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by enoch273: 4:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Ekpanfly:
shocked before I advice you OP make I laugh first hahahaha grin grin

✓ The babe put you for first billing you pay
✓Second billing you pay like who Dem put him pictures for front of one deity
✓Third billing you pay grin

My guy you are a potential Maga cry

TBH no fvck her style up cos na you fvck up
Leave her for Karma to take it's full course.

Those ones them use so ritual everyday you know how many better guy like you them done chop before them enter pot of soup on third own? Leave Karma to knock her door post.

Go and read your books bro TBH no girl in the Four walls of higher institution is worth your Education and time.

PM me if you want to make good use of your free time as a student.
I'm interested in the stuff on your signature.

1 Like

Re: . by enoch273: 4:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Augustap:
Hahahahahahahahahaha
hello gorgeous.
Re: . by Jaqenhghar: 5:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Ekpanfly:
shocked before I advice you OP make I laugh first hahahaha grin grin

✓ The babe put you for first billing you pay
✓Second billing you pay like who Dem put him pictures for front of one deity
✓Third billing you pay grin

My guy you are a potential Maga cry

TBH no fvck her style up cos na you fvck up
Leave her for Karma to take it's full course.

Those ones them use so ritual everyday you know how many better guy like you them done chop before them enter pot of soup on third own? Leave Karma to knock her door post.

Go and read your books bro TBH no girl in the Four walls of higher institution is worth your Education and time.

PM me if you want to make good use of your free time as a student.
Read which book? He said he used the book money to buy her food in chicken republic and matt Ice grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by uzoormah(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2018
arent88:
what is wrong with a student dating pls.

it will distract you
Re: . by consultancy: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2018
what do u guys keep doing with these hungry, over demanding girls??
Re: . by Maxcollins042(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Someone that couldn't decipher that he is a host to a parasite is that one an undergraduate?

You are an eyesore to academics.
Re: . by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2018
She played a fast one on you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: . by arent88(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
uzoormah:

it will distract you
pls that's no excuse,its only a distraction when u don't know how to handle ur priorities. Had a couple of frnds who had girlfrnds in sch and still graduated wit first class.
Re: . by AgentGoat: 10:41am On Jun 19, 2018
DateMynd44:
grin cheesy
Don't go put yourself for wahala you better forget the matter and move on.
Re: . by vicben27(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
enoch273:

I'm interested in the stuff on your signature.
send me an email bro.
Re: . by uzoormah(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
arent88:
pls that's no excuse,its only a distraction when u don't know how to handle ur priorities. Had a couple of frnds who had girlfrnds in sch and still graduated wit first class.

but the money u suppose to use for ur upkeep In school

u were using it to take girls to eat rice and chicken

why are you now complaining??

continue with her and get ur first class
Re: . by Kennyprince: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
mess this girl up.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
So, FOOLS still exist? My, brother you are a big FOOOOL with PHD. . .

Your story is very pathetic and annoying. I mean every word. First, you started a relationship that was heading nowhere.

Two fools agreeing date, reminding me of the story of the blind men who went to the zoo to find out what an elephant looks like. . .

I have good news for you, YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED!

A wise lady will never rip you off that way.

I just hope you've learnt from this unfruitful journey?

DATING is not something you do for fun. It is a serious issue.

A wise lady will be interested in you and not your hands. I'm not sayung spending on females is wrong but you have to be wise.

A WORD is enough for the WISE
Re: . by biafraisdead(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
DateMynd44:
We both met each other last year during admission struggle. Eventually we both were admitted into the same institution and I now had to use that opportunity to build a career relationship with her as we both have four years ahead to round up our goals.
She knows I'm not working, I'm just a student. I explained to her that our friendship may not be adventurous and lively but definitely after graduation and we get a good job we'll both be smiling at the end and I'll get her whatever she needs.
She accepted the relationship and we got started.
But what baffles me is that whenever we plan on seeing, she'll set the rendezvous at costly and class places like Matt Ice, chicken Republic,Nadia Bakery and glittering places so at the end my pockets are being drained.
First day I took her to chicken Republic and she ordered for fry rice and chicken with salad and Hollandia juice and I spent more than 3k.
The second time we met she took me to Matt Ice and ordered for an ice cream and I spent 2k.
We've met for about 5 times and I must confess I've spent a lot.
The last time we met I took her to the school's environs and she knowing quite too well that I won't buy her a dime, she feigned as though she'll collapse and lied to me that she has ulcer, she started crying and I wasn't with cash on me so I feared and Went to the bank and withdrew 2k. Took her to buka but she said she doesn't eat at restaurant before I knew it i saw myself at matt ice again and she ordered for fry rice and chicken again.
Mehn I knew this girl wants to shatter my destiny.
Na so I kukuma run after sorting the bills.
Now I'm broke, no cash to sort myself in school, no money to get materials and handouts cos that girl drained me..
Now I've invited her over to my apartment but she refused and said she doesn't visit guys.
My friends have invited her to a night party and she has agreed and we plan on fuccking her style up.
What's your advise guys?
Should I just forget about her or I should go ahead and mess her up?
guy behave ursef
Re: . by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
Augustap:

What the fvck ....hell no. I'm a complete female.
Mtcheew! You too like fùck. I'm not fùcking you for free again. The slapping is meant for your ass. Now, go to bed little girl.
Re: . by arent88(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
uzoormah:

but the money u suppose to use for ur upkeep In school

u were using it to take girls to eat rice and chicken

why are you now complaining??

continue with her and get ur first class
my frnd u are mistaking me for the op.
Re: . by ultimate77(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
DateMynd44:
firstly I'm older than you.
Also what about stories of great men who found their missing ribs while they were still in the University and they shared everything in common

Are you them? Nigga better goan study and leave them bitches alone. They gin wreck your life.
Re: . by Augustap(f): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Mtcheew! You too like fùck. I'm not fùcking you for free again. The slapping is meant for your ass. Now, go to bed little girl.
Nah..... I don't want to Bleep you. I'll pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Photo Of Kokomaster, The Man Who Died While Having Sex With 4 Ladies / Inmessage Dating App / Busty Lady Strip Half N@ked In A Supermarket Just To Twerk, Get Ignored By Peopl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.