Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" (33672 Views)

Meet Segun Adebayo That Proposed To Toyin Lawani On Val's Day / Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday / Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani Buying Nina A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Amagite2: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Simi has joined those reacting to celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani's statement that it's normal for men to cheat and that they are entitled to 10 women.

Toyin made the statement while reacting to several female Nigerian celebrities celebrating themselves on father's day and throwing shades at their exs.

Simi totally disagrees with her and is furious about Toyin's comments. Read Simi's posts below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/simi-reacts-to-toyin-lawanis-opinion-that-it-is-normal-for-men-to-cheat.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by faithfull18(f): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Reactions everywhere. I stand with Simi on this. The 'All men cheat' slogan has become an excuse for most men to misbehave. If a man makes up his mind not to,I strongly believe,he won't cheat.

I think we need to stop making excuses for cheats.

What?! I see a lot of men have come to accept that cheating is normal. Well, cheating isn't exclusive to men alone. Women also have the tendencies to cheat but most discipline themselves not to.

Cheating is wrong on all sides and it isn't normal.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Ufranklin92(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Toyin wey no get brain,person wey em brain don leak finish.

28 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Alphafeezay(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
She will apologize later and delete the message.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Tolexander: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Well, only timid and insecure men cheat.
Bold and secure men marry wives if they feel like and capable.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by dizon: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why are Simi, don jazzy, daddy freeze always reacting? angry

3 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Joshmodest(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Simi has become a chemical that reacts to every statement

9 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
only in Nigeria that you cannot post on internet in peace. they must react. if you doubt me ask your ancestors. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Speak on girl speak on simi....... it's because of women like Toyin Lawani that makes men feel it's OK to disrespect us......Hoe his was never married to you in the first place..... she's so shameless for allowing an under age to get her pregnant

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by izzou(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I see no reason why Simi should type such a long epistle because of this. But then is it not Simi? The one without balls(breasts) that finished typing before she started thinking? grin

Toyin believes all men can cheat. Probably because she has been meeting the wrong guys and she has accepted her fate. Is she forcing her opinion on anybody?

Infidelity is bad. But anyone that feels it's okay is entitled solely to his opinion.

22 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Men cheat, but women hv also caught up in d cheating game. Now men dey para hahaah

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by reyscrub(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why now that when you talk of cheating, you refer to man as if na crime say someone change taste.

This world is free entry and exit oh. No be by force you direct someone to do as you wish OK.

Both guys and gals have freedom to cheat and enjoy their this only one life now because no one knows where else inh they go from this place.

So if I cheat and you can accommodate me as a wife, good luck as I will also grant you as a wife freedom to leave your life and be happy OK.

Henceforth stop criminalising cheating attitude of both guys and gals it is freedom to exist and enjoy this one life OK.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Munzy14(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
reactions everywhere yet none studied chemistry. imagine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by sparog(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin

She's right abeg, leave d poor girl alone

It's her opinion anyway

And those of u guys saying that it's only weak men that cheat

You guys do not have sense jare

My own opinion oh

Argue with Sango if you are pained

8 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Is Simi a chemical substance?
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by wink2015(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Simi,

In Victor Uwaifo's voice!

SIMI, Wetin you find go "JOROMI"
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
This debate never gets old! Majority of men (not all, most) cheat. It is what it is.

Is it okay? No. Is it defensible? No. Can it be changed? I don't know.

The debate for or against will continue to rage until the end of time. Nobody wins in the end.

6 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by somto10: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
toyin z ryt...its allowed since d Bible days...

4 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Simi, your head dey there

3 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Pavore9: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Africans are still arguing over a man being entitled to 10 women while poverty is ravaging.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by dedugbaa(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
I bet what she meant to say is that men are instinctively and by nature polygamous hence it may APPEAR normal to cheat not it is normal

7 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by wyzoe: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
If you find a man who is not polygamous in nature and is able to be with one woman at a time, that's fine and congratulations.

This however is not the case with most men. Cheating hurts on both sides and a man who values you will not cheat openly. He might even try not to cheat at all but you know, most likely he eventually will. That's not to say he's bad. He may not be. All men are wired that way and only a few can go a lifetime without infidelity.

The earlier todays women realise this, the better for your relationships.

This post might sound chauvinistic but it's reality.

Why do you think even men of the cloth aren't immune from temptations of the flesh? It's a very strong instinct embedded in men alongside the need for food, shelter and security.

I've been in relationships where I didn't cheat at all. The girl I was dating made all the difference. In the end she was the one who ended up cheating on me grin (talk about irony).

Side note: so that this doesn't sound too one-sided, I also don't condemn girls who cheat, depending on their reason for cheating and how they went about it.

11 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by scribble: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nobody likes facts

Lets all pretend the norm is not the norm

1 Like

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by IamAirforce1: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
But this Toyin is Hot

1 Like

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Pebcak: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin
She's right tho but

SIMI this table you are shaking there are people on top o, apostle on top o, bishops on top o, imams on top o, governors on top o............

2 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by IME1: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
And that is how Toyin Lawani became a popular thread for people to react and respond to.
Why not ignore her statement as it does not suit your convictions.
We are the ones making these people famous and trending because we accentuate what they say and make it louder and wide spread angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Daeylar(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Toyin just disgraced herself with that statement.
Simi spoke the truth.

grin grin
Pavore9:
Africans are still arguing over a man being entitled to 10 women while poverty is ravaging.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by itsandi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Sterope(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Toyin Lawani is advertising market, these ones are talking grin.

It is normal for men to cheat is the same thing as I am available to date and marry married men and I pursue married men.

Awon Satan in the flesh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Titration
Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Why won't we cheat? With all this temptation about? Very difficult.....

2 Likes

Re: Simi Reacts To Toyin Lawani's Opinion That It Is "Normal For Men To Cheat" by Miles300: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Alphafeezay:
She will apologize later and delete the message.
hahah u don sabi dem Wella

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Ruger Spotted In Church Drumming (video) / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.