Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,295 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 (430 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 by dallyemmy: 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 by dallyemmy: 5:08am On Jun 19, 2018
Prayer Points

1.I worship you, my Father, because, you are the Alpha and the Omega; the beginning and the end.

2.Thank you, again, my Father, for the privilege and grace to see today; please, let me also see the end of this year, without any injury, in Jesus' name.

3.Thank you, Jesus, for the victory, that you won for me and all humanity, on the cross of Calvary.

4.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, as I call upon you, day and night, please, answer me and deliver me from every satanic bondage, oppression and captivity, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, in the battles of life, please, make me an overcomer; let me be your son, and You, my Father, forever, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every battle and siege over my life and family, come to an end, today, because of the victory, that Jesus won for me at Calvary, in Jesus' name.

8.I shake myself from the dust of pity, failure and defeat, and I claim my victory, in Jesus' name.

9.I receive the power to live holy and above all the activities of the flesh and sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, give me an overcoming faith, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, encourage and bless all missionaries, including, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, who are labouring, all over the world, to bring the gospel of Jesus, to the unreached, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

# GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 by dallyemmy: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Tuesday, June 19, 2018) - Deep Thoughts, Deep Thanks

1.Bless the Lord, o my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name.

2.Bless the Lord, o my soul, and forget not all His benefits.

3.Thank you, Father, for where you started with me; thank you, for where I am; and thank you, for where you are taking me.

4.Thank you, Father, for creating me in your image, and for the salvation of soul.

5.Thank you, Father, for forgiving all my iniquities; and for healing all my diseases.

6.Thank you, Father, for redeeming my soul from eternal destruction, through the blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary.

7.Thank you, Father, for your loving kindness and tender mercies toward me and my family.

8.Thank you, Father, for satisfying my mouth with good things; and for renewing my youth, as the eagle's.

9.Thank you, Father, for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf.

10.Thank you, Father, for the grace to be counted among the living, today; it's not by my power nor might; it is by your mercy.

11.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

12.Thank you, Father, for giving Pastor E.A. Adeboye, as a blessing to our generation; please, preserve him till the end, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Depression – Joyce Meyer / The Pressure To Have Sex And Be Attractive / Marriage: Why Men Must Choose A Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.