Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices (2551 Views)

UNILORIN Expels 14 Students For Examination Malpractices, Others / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) / Malpractices: WAEC Withdraws 1992, 1993 Candidates’ Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
I saw this on Facebook and decide to share it on here...do you support your lecture theatre to be like this? Will it be possible for you to communicate or giraffe? Lol...but hiw do they get there?

1 Share

Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by Anigreat: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
shocked

Yea i support, but not on math exam ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by dejt4u(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
I saw this on Facebook and decide to share it on here...do you support your lecture theatre to be like this? Will it be possible for you to communicate or giraffe? Lol...but hiw do they get there?
LOL.. You fall for this. Rotate your phone to 90 degrees clockwise direction and check the picture again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by adebayour26: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol... This is just crazy. This does not look like a universityďż˝
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by Luizkid(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
I actually fell for it at first sha
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
dejt4u:

LOL.. You fall for this. Rotate your phone to 90 degrees clockwise direction and check the picture again
am just imagine it like that
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
They are on the floor Lol

1 Like

Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by Jeju: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rotation dimension

4 Likes

Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by handebayor: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is bad for the candidates as the writing position being portrayed doesn't support proper flow of blood plus to write at such positions one would need a pencil as a biro ink will probably not work. I stand to be corrected though
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by pweshboi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice illusion
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by ssikiru: 12:44am On Jun 19, 2018
nigerians will still find a way to bypass this

i trust my students
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by Khd95(m): 7:02am On Jun 19, 2018
Tilt ur phone to angle 90* clockwise nd see that these students are lying on their sides on the floor
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by olayinex(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2018
not allow, example look at d guy under d girl, do u think he will b able to write something or wat was his mission looking up
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by JARUSHUB: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by newjosboy: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
handsomeyitayo:

Op, it is like the pishure succeeded in fooling you. Look at it properly again. The kids turned one as of ths desks on the ground and enter the desks. That are actually lying down on one side. Look behind the class, you will see upright standing desks.
Re: Can We Have This In Nigerian Universities Due To Examination Malpractices by newjosboy: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
handebayor:
This is bad for the candidates as the writing position being portrayed doesn't support proper flow of blood plus to write at such positions one would need a pencil as a biro ink will probably not work. I stand to be corrected though

My calm down, it is a stunt pulled by the kids themselves.

(1) (Reply)

THIS IS SUPRISING : Most Applied Courses Into Nigerian Universities 2019 / Lasu 2007/2008 Post Ume Result Out / Aaua Admission List For 2010/2011 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.