Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup (22020 Views)

What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by AnonymousIP: 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

The 2018 World Cup is finally here.

During this time, all men need to set some ground rules that will ensure peaceful coexistence with their women. So I Prophet Philip went to Mount Sinai and acquired some commandments that wives and girlfriends ought to adhere to..

1. Thou shall not pass in front of the TV during a match.

This is a capital offence that is punishable by getting shouted at like you are a nobody. If you have to pass, please crawl on the floor or fly like Superman. Thank you.

2. Thou shall not touch the remote control unless you have been given the clearance to do so.

3. Thou shall avoid the following words if your man’s team loses,

It’s only a game!!! They’ll win next time!!!

4. Thou shall not say any player is hot….especially this guy below.

To you, there’s supposed to be only one hot man in the world and that’s the man watching TV. Your man.

5. Thou shall not ask silly questions such as “Is this Arsenal vs Brazil?”

6. Thou should inform thy friends not to wed or give birth during the World Cup weeks because…..

a) we will not attend…..b) we will not attend c) we will not attend …. d) all of the above.

7. Thou shall remain silent during all games unless you are asking “Do you want me serve you supper now my love?”

8. Thou shall support the team your man supports by default.

9. Thou shall not complain if the quantity of lovemaking reduces.

It is only a temporary outage. Services shall resume back to normal after July 15th.

10. Thou shall not break any of the above commandments and if you do, the results are;

1st disobedience; receive a warning
2nd disobedience; Be told to get out of the room
3rd disobedience; Break up or divorce

Jointly signed,
Husbands and boyfriends.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/11961/10-commandments-every-girlfriend-and-wife-needs-to-follow-during-the-world-cup-meme-collection/

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by AnonymousIP: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Great List ... I Guess

Don't Miss This Viral Story "My First Time To Use A Condom – (Guy’s Story)"

READ HERE : https://aprokogirl.com/11980/my-first-time-to-use-a-condom-read-this-guys-story/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by CarsGuideNG: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice.
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by emeijeh(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
It doesn't work all the time..... I've had to tune to ROK1,2 or 3 and even AM during some "not star" matches, just to please madam.

No obey, shebi you go come bed? grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Nonnyflex(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Feeling sorry for our Telemundo ladies... Eyaaah even here they are like shey they have finished first half(Nigeria match that was vexing everyone) .. Let's watch Telemundo small...if you hear attack... It was like local thunder

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Speakdatruth: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Pentools(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lolz...

Big sis tried 1 n 2 on Saturday during the naija game, the kind pushing wey I give her, she no gree talk to me again till this morning.

Dem no dey use everything joke, even if na jokers(naija) dey play.

12 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Pentools(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lolzz

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
L
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Pentools(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lolz

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by titiforever: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Una never hala
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by vizkiz: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Am I the only one that does not find this funny?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Betakeshi: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Pentools(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by johnson4nosa(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
On points
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by zyzxx(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin grin yes oo
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Learnstuffs: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Brownhypo: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Some ladies will be asking irrelevant questions like,
"will Nigeria buy Messi in our next Match"

come, take time o grin

10 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by zeus9634: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol really nice!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Horlartunes: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
yes ooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tell that to your wife niccur.
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Seun
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Quidquopro: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ok
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wow... This cracked me up. Nice one op

4 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by dimeji1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice one. Unfortunately my kid has violated all these rules. I got to leave the house. Bcoz it is either Nickolodeon or cry. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by benedictac(f): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Have extra view boh
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Kentro2(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
I concur in Timaya's voice
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by fablani(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
lol
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by solochris(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:
Am I the only one that does not find this funny?

That is ur own palava. To us, it's funny

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by IykeBazz(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
And the kids will break the rules without looking your face, else u beat them and they will cry n it will be worse

12 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Kuluosha(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
On point
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by BuhariNaWah: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
emeijeh:
It doesn't work all the time..... I've had to tune to ROK1,2 or 3 and even AM during some "not star" matches, just to please madam.

No obey, shebi you go come bed? grin

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.