Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body (1540 Views)

Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals? / Offering Condolences To Non-muslims / What Islam Says About Non-muslims Holiday And Celebrating Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by Hakeymco(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just say your opinion without hurting others belief.
Have ever thought about this

'A'isha reported Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ ) as saying:
Every one of the children of Adam has been created with three hundred and sixty joints ( ﻣَﻔْﺼِﻞٍ , mafsilin ); so he who declares the Glory of Allah, praises Allah, declares Allah to be One, Glorifies Allah, and seeks forgiveness from Allah, and removes stone, or thorn, or bone from people's path, and enjoins what is good and forbids from evil, to the number of those three hundred and sixty joints (or bones?) (ﺍﻟﺴُّﻼَﻣَﻰ , as-sulaama), will walk that day having saved himself from the Fire.
Abu Taubah said: "Perhaps he said: 'Will reach the evening.'"
Sahih Muslim 5:2199
Narrated Abu Buraydah: I heard the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) say: A human being has three hundred and sixty joints (ﻣَﻔْﺼِﻼً , mafsilan) for each of which he must give alms. The people asked him: Who is capable of doing this ? He replied: It may be mucus in the mosque which you bury, and something which you remove from the road; but if you do not find such, two rak'ahs in the forenoon will be sufficient for you.
Sunan Abu Dawud 42:5222 (Sahih)

1 Like

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by Gggg102(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
he could have taken a dead body, and counted the joints in the skeleton.

how did you think ancient physicians and scientists knew

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by orbgoblin: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
how difficult could it have been to find enough human skeletons to count the number of joints present at that time?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by true2god: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hakeymco:

Every one of the children of Adam has been created with three hundred and sixty joints ( ﻣَﻔْﺼِﻞٍ , mafsilin ); so he who declares the Glory of Allah, praises Allah, declares Allah to be One, Glorifies Allah, and seeks forgiveness from Allah, and removes stone, or thorn, or bone from people's path, and enjoins what is good and forbids from evil, to the number of those three hundred and sixty joints (or bones?) (ﺍﻟﺴُّﻼَﻣَﻰ , as-sulaama), will walk that day having saved himself from the Fire.
Narrated Abu Buraydah: I heard the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) say: A human being has three hundred and sixty joints (ﻣَﻔْﺼِﻼً , mafsilan) for each of which he must give alms. The people asked him: Who is capable of doing this ? He replied: It may be mucus in the mosque which you bury, and something which you remove from the road; but if you do not find such, two rak'ahs in the forenoon will be sufficient for you.
Do you believe in sahih Muslim and sahih Bukhari? If yes, I will give you over 100 scientific errors, nonsense, inside these books. Stop following the words of 7th century desert Arab illiterates; we are in the 21st century mehn!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hakeymco:

it is all too easy to be known,what do you think about the bible knowing the content of life dwelling in the blood and also knowing that the earth stands upon nothing

5 Likes

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by iceboy4752(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Considering his status as an unlettered desert Arab who knows nothing about this, we can assert that it is in fact, a miracle. I can give many different examples.
Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by sKeetz(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
I like the way Christians on this thread have used their common sense to call out the bullshït of their fellow religionist. I mean knowing the number of joints in a human body is not rocket science.

But I bet if it were about Jesus or Yahweh, their brain would go into airplane mode and they'll say anything to defend their skydaddy. grin grin grin

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by dalaman: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gggg102:

I just tire for these people. Even the ancient Greeks had some little knowledge of human embryology, cosmology, and basic engineering, it's number of joints that the acient Arabs can't know when their environment is littered with skeletons. Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by Seun(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hakeymco, Can you provide any secular scientific or medical authority that says every human being has exactly 360 joints in his/her body?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by Maamin(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wow is this also a miracle? shocked

1 Like

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by budaatum: 12:26am On Jun 19, 2018
The Huángdì Nèijīng, (literally the Inner Canon of the Yellow Emperor or Esoteric Scripture of the Yellow Emperor), is a Chinese book of medicine written by command of the Yellow Emperor in 100BC, 700 years before the Quran. In it is stated that there are 365 joints in the human body, so the Chinese seem to have known long before Muhammed was informed.

Besides, the Greeks too had done detailed studies of the human body before the Common Era and knew this too, so its hardly a miracle unless The gods were sending messengers to just about every group of people in antiquity.

There does not seem to be a definitive number of joints in the human body as there is no agreement on what should be counted as "a joint". Number of joints tend to be between 350-700, depending what's being counted.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by Ijebulogic(m): 5:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Gggg102:

Exactly!!! Thread Closed abeg

3 Likes

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by M0ron: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2018
true2god:
Do you believe in sahih Muslim and sahih Bukhari? If yes, I will give you over 100 scientific errors, nonsense, inside these books. Stop following the words of 7th century desert Arab illiterates; we are in the 21st century mehn!

No idea why some adore pedophiles

1 Like

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by iceboy4752(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2018
Seun:
Hakeymco, Can you provide any secular scientific or medical authority that says every human being has exactly 360 joints in his/her body?

He is right. There are 360 joints in the human body. There are 86 skull joints, six throat joints, 66 thorax joints and 76 in your spine and pelvis. Also there are 32 in each upper limb and 31 in each lower limb. Two bones in our body meet to form a joint. Joints make our body flexible and to make movements. There are many different kinds of joints located in different parts of the body and responsible for different actions. These joints are Saddle joint, Pivot joint, Hinge joint, Fixed joint, Ellipsoidal joint, Ball and socket joint, Gliding joint, slightly movable joint and Spine joints.
Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by festwiz(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2018
sKeetz:
I like the way Christians on this thread have used their common sense to call out the bullshït of their fellow religionist. I mean knowing the number of joints in a human body is not rocket science.

But I bet if it were about Jesus or Yahweh, their brain would go into airplane mode and they'll say anything to defend their skydaddy. grin grin grin

Don't mind useless religious fanatics.

1 Like

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by dorox(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
iceboy4752:

He is right. There are 360 joints in the human body. There are 86 skull joints, six throat joints, 66 thorax joints and 76 in your spine and pelvis. Also there are 32 in each upper limb and 31 in each lower limb. Two bones in our body meet to form a joint. Joints make our body flexible and to make movements. There are many different kinds of joints located in different parts of the body and responsible for different actions. These joints are Saddle joint, Pivot joint, Hinge joint, Fixed joint, Ellipsoidal joint, Ball and socket joint, Gliding joint, slightly movable joint and Spine joints.

Can you show us a credible secular scientific authority that is in agreement with your claim?

1 Like

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by Hakeem12(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Here they come again. No big deal in knowing the no of joints in a body. That can never sell your idea of worship to anyone. Religion is bullshiit, both christianity and islam, face it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by urahara(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2018
sKeetz:

i swear , god bless you for this comment bro grin

2 Likes

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by omoadeleye(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Maybe he once massacre some people then, then later dismembered one of them bodies and start counting the bones they had to compare to each other
Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by budaatum: 2:52am On Oct 03, 2019
Hakeymco:

The meaning of the above is not so much about the number of bones in the human body as op seemed to make us focus on, but similar to "seventy times seven" except in this case, 'help', and 'assist one another' is meant, the number of bones in the human body being the number of people one must help daily.

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by advocatejare(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hakeymco:

You're right, muhammad gave many scientific proofs in the Hadiths.

Let's examine them.

1. Black cumin has been found as a cure for all cancers, HiV and even corona virus like Muhammad told us grin

Narrated By Abu Huraira
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death."
-sahih Bukhari 7:71:592

2. When you have lice, don't get treated just fast and your lice will disappear

Narrated By Ka'b bin Ujrah
The Prophet came to me during the period of Al-Hudaibiya, while I was lighting fire underneath a cooking pot and lice were falling down my head. He said, "Do your lice hurt your?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Shave your head and fast for three days or feed six poor persons or slaughter a sheep as a sacrifice."
-Sahih Bukhari 7:71:604

1 Like

Re: How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body by Xmuslim: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
sKeetz:

you have said it all. Muslims also see the errors in the Bible easily, but are blind about the errors in the Qur'an and hadith.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jesus prophecies Islam and Muhammad / Muhammed + "People of the Book"(in Koran) / Help With An Assignment On Islam. / What Is Jihad Al-nikah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.