Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (81156 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Dave Umahi Meets Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by lovat(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hotfreeze:

No one is going to hide that post because it shows you as an unstable, hypocritical, bigoted and shamelessly shallow sub-human.

By the way, it's miscreant, not miscreants, bloody illiterate!
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun rule 2
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
LazyNairalander:

that they're friends doesn't make them all bad, heard of bad eggs before?
Please name 3 politicians in Nigeria that is not bad?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
ATIKU A POLITICAL PROSTITUTES, NEITHER HERE NOR THERE. WHAT HAPPEN TO APC AND PMB YOU HELP TO INSTAL? THERE IS ALWAYS PAY BACK TIME.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Obitez(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
political wizards grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

That should be Akure airport.

Kudos to president Buhari for creating a level playing field for all parties to campaign in Ekiti this time around. Around this time in 2014, opposition leaders like Oshiomole, Amaechi etc were not allowed to enter Ekiti to campaign for APC while police officers openly fired teargas at the incumbent governor then.

you're right, that's why I do see those chanting gej as imbeciles

but still be rest assured buhari is a disaster that must be cut off before anything development could smell this country again
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by firo08(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

Kudos to president Buhari for creating a level playing field for all parties to campaign in Ekiti this time around. Around this time in 2014, opposition leaders like Oshiomole, Amaechi etc were not allowed to enter Ekiti to campaign for APC while police officers openly fired teargas at the incumbent governor then.

oga why u dey lie like this?
its was not during campaign, a night to the election
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by keneck1: 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:
THIEVES !!! E no go better for them all especially Tinubu angry angry
Jagaban of Africa the man of the moment,thank you for all your efforts towards ensuring that Nigerians enjoy their God given wealth,we appreciate you.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by cimag: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

You lack sense of history and you are grossly mischievious.A bloody liar.Amaechi and co. were only stopped from entering Ekiti State at the Election Day so as to avoid chaos and violence and not before the Election Day.APC chieftains held many rallies in Ekiti State during the 2014 guber election,how then did you manufacture idiotic lies that they were not allowed to campaign?APC won Edo and Osun under Jonathan,LP won Ondo,APGA won Anambra etc.It seems every APC member and their e-rats supporters are infected with lying virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by tuniski: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
davodyguy:
tell Atiku to shut up.

Under Buhari, APC lost some LGAs in Kaduna and lost Rivers and Bayelsa States Governorship Elections
The was no gov election in rivers under Apc. And so what, sef? PDP lost presidency under PDP Kini big deal!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by danjalingo: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
seunmsg:

They were going to cause trouble then.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by tuniski: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
cimag:
You lack sense of history and you are grossly mischievious.A bloody liar.Amaechi and co. were only stopped from entering Ekiti State at the Election Day so as to avoid chaos and violence and not before the Election Day.APC chieftains held many rallies in Ekiti State during the 2014 guber election,how then did you manufacture idiotic lies that they were not allowed to campaign?APC won Edo and Osun under Jonathan,LP won Ondo,APGA won Anambra etc.It seems every APC member and their e-rats supporters are infected with lying virus.
Apc won presidency under PDP that is the final answer!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by cimag: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
lovat:
I don't have time for political sycophants on my mention.

Thanks for your understanding
Jonathan is the most liberal and tolerant president Nigeria ever had and will ever have.If he wasn't liberal and tolerant like Buhari and Obasanjo,he would have frustrated or stopped the registration of APC which eventually used lies and propaganda to push him out.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I will be right back
Master and slave. See as one/amala is prostrating on the floor for the other
what a conehead grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 1:15am On Jun 19, 2018
CLASSMAN:
C gbenga Daniel day do executive house boy

Everyone submitted their phones to him to carry!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Seetto: 4:56am On Jun 19, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just checked the older posts of someone who calls others "political sycophants" and saw his life revolves around hate for Yorubas, Hausas and Muslims. I'm not surprised since he declared in one of them "I am Igbo".

He attacked me several times for criticising Jonathan, yet can't seem to stomach the sight of one commending Buhari.

Look bro, except one just wants to be deliberately foolish, when it comes to elections, Buhari has been more than democratic and fair. Sometimes it gets to a point I get so pissed he doesn't deploy his powers to ensure PDP never wins a single election anywhere! Anytime I think of what happened in Ekiti back then, and what obtains now under Buhari, I bite my fingers wishing I am the president. PDP for take dem eyes see their ears without mirror.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Ekajuk: 5:27am On Jun 19, 2018
seunmsg:

when them leave their States and was in another State during elections day? campaigns were already through, they were not observers
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2018
thebosstrevor:
this country youths are indeed lazy,can you see the caliber of people leading us?old people who cant see the future

what are our SUG presidents doing except going to abuja to collect cash

i pity for this youth they dont know the power they have

they can organise a youth party and dismatle this old politicians who are leading us no where

Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2018
LazyNairalander:

name the bad ones first
All of them.
Now Ur turn.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
LazyNairalander:
GEJ
Seriously? Does it mean that u were blind to all these issues? You have to redesign Ur thoughts because all these politicians are poisonous to d nation.

BTW, Let me count what happened during his tenure.

#1. Amaechi was constantly bullied by a police commissioner named Mbu because he had orders from above and Jonathan knew of what was happening in Rivers state but didn't do anything. (True or false)?

#2. He accepted Jonah hang as a factional NGF chairman even though it was clear he lost d governors forum election (16-19). He could have played d gentle man but yet as d leader of PDP, he kept quiet because it favored him. (true or force)?

#3. He was d president when APC Lagos state secretariat was breached by DSS who claimed they were looking for cloned PVCs but no proof came. (True or false)?

#4. Ekiti gate election is another issue.(Remember captain Koli and his confession with proofs)? True or false?

#5. 8 members of Ekiti state assembly members impeached 17 or so members.
Same with rivers where 5 tried to impeach twenty something due to powers from above state level. (true or false)?
How about Madueke, Stella Odua, and many financial misappropriations? Do u think Jonathan didn't steal even small money or made some shady deals which enriched him?
I could go on and on which u know but you won't still agree because u already may have made up Ur mind.

Remember, all those happened when he was the GCFR (the grand commander of the country) for that matter. He could have stooped all those by just a call.

The big problem now is that Buhari is doing same things with his madness and yet people are calling him Mr integrity.
How can a man of integrity be afraid to sack those of his appointees with issues? Babachir lawal, mainagate, Ikoyigate, etc.

No politician is 1% good bro, don't just think about it because they can't vouch for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos) / Does It Mean Our Juju Is Not Working? (Pictures) / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.