Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League (29212 Views)

Have You Ever Had Sex With a girl out of your league share your experiance / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by zicoraads: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamD18:

I now understand.

But, how about adding "financially independent ladies" to your writeup?

Because we still have poor hungry ladies claiming class in a relationship, which was the reason why I countered.
Lol.

I won't tongue

I don't and will never date any poor hungry lady to start with. Those times are way, way past. If you are not independent and working, I'm not so sure you and I can go into any relationship. We'll be friends at best. And maybe fúck buddies grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by IamD18: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
No,i asked of your opinion of what relationship should entail and not What "they " have turned what to. You made the statements I pointed out not "they".

Let's keep this civil please. smiley

Here was your question.

Are you indirectly saying Finance is the only reason and criteria relationships are formed?

Isn't it? I gave a direct answer YES! That's what ladies sees it as.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by IamD18: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol.

I won't tongue

I don't and will never date any poor hungry lady to start with. Those times are way, way past. If you are not independent and working, I'm not so sure you and I can go into any relationship. We'll be friends at best. And maybe fúck buddies grin

Lol grin Now you making a point, Bruv.

My problem with your writeup is that you didn't specify the set of ladies allowed to form class.

You don't expect a guy to spend heavily on a poor hungry lady because she's forming class.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by austyn0(m): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Let's try and keep it civil, shall we?!

That said, I'll tell you my reasoning. I totally agree that relationships should never be a financial avenue for anyone, man or woman. I also agree that the only woman agree to form that level of class should be a financially independent woman.

Since we have agreed on the above, I'll like to ask you some few questions.

I think we can also agree that a lady like Linda Ikeji falls into that category. Now if, for instance, you ask her out and she agrees to date you, do you think because she is financially independent, she wouldn't want diamond necklaces, wrist watches, original designer shoes and bags as gifts? Or won't you surprise her by taking her to the best restaurants in town, or even a getaway weekend at a good and expensive hotel or even to other places abroad?

I'll love you to answer the questions above.

Getting her those things won't change the fact that she is financially independent.

But how about when you date the lady in your street? Will she want all of that? Of course not!

So why ask a "Linda Ikeji" out? Instead of asking that lady in your street out. Which one do you think will be more financially draining on you? The answer you have is the reason why this thread was created.
Nice defense...
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Martinez19(m): 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Zicoraads, it's like you didn't read DateMynd44's topic very well. It was clearly stated that the girl KNEW he is still struggling and yet she decided to play him. If you didn't see obvious emotional manipulation and gold digging in his post, what else will you see?

You insinuate that the girl has class greater than that of Darkmynd44, class? Why can't she buy her meals by her self and even pay for his meal? Afterall, Darkmynd44 stated that she knew he was struggling. Use your thinking faculty and stop being bias because I can't see how a girl will know a guy is struggling and still want him to live above his means when he made it clear that he needed girl WITH WHOM HE WILL ACHIEVE HIS LONG-TERM GOALS WITH not one that drain him and emotionally manipulate him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Lonestar124: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
The problem is that some of we guys are not truthful..we lie lie lie and build ourselves with wall of pretence.The high time we become real and transparently verbalized with the ladies the better for us.

Many guys are in prison today cos they want to impress their lady financially.

We have to change this mentality of money, money, money, relationship is love not financial stipulation.

You may shape your relationship luxuriously if you have money but it does not prove a poor man can't date a woman above his league or whatsoever..it all depends on both partner understanding and negotiation.

So, your write-up laced with inferiority complex.

15 Likes

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Lonestar124: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Martinez19:
Zicoraads, it's like you didn't read DateMynd44's topic very well. It was clearly stated that the girl KNEW he is still struggling and yet she decided to play him. If you didn't see obvious emotional manipulation and gold digging in his post, what else will you see?

You insinuate that the girl has class greater than that of Darkmynd44, class? Why can't she buy her meals by her self and even pay for his meal? Afterall, Darkmynd44 stated that she knew he was struggling. Use your thinking faculty and stop being bias because I can't see how a girl will know a guy is struggling and still want him to live above his means when he made it clear that he needed girl WITH WHOM HE WILL ACHIEVE HIS LONG-TERM GOALS WITH not one that drain him and emotionally manipulate him.
Op is just showing how psychological inferior he is..No atom of justification or clarification instill on his post.

5 Likes

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
To bolster their online ego, a mismatched couple is always a disaster waiting to happen.
MariaLavina:
As simple as that....
Why are guys acting up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by cooooooks(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Only go after a girl who clearly likes you too. A girl who loves loves hard.

If guys chase girls who actually like them, most of this money matter will disappear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Holymann(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
The two points you made contradicts another. Relationship shouldn't be a financial means to a woman, yeah! that's true.
The only form of ladies allowed to form class are the rich ones. I want to believe Rich in this context connotes financial stability.

Are you indirectly saying Finance is the only reason and criteria relationships are formed?

In as much as you try to diminish the credibility of this thread, you ended up agreeing with the original poster of the thread by the emboldened Sometimes it is best to agree with the truth than tackle it with baseless arguments. It isn't a sign of weakness but an affirmation of Sanity. smiley

Kindly explain how those points contradict themselves
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by plessis: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
I don't know what to call you....

I honestly don't.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Neurotika: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Op, you trying too hard to pound sense into nonsense. No such thing as leagues when two people genuinely dig each other.

A lady that is financially comfortable than you will normally not request things she knows you can't afford.

I mostly avoid all these kinda threads cos it's mostly kids or premature adults that have these 'broke this broke that' mentality.

When you really have, it won't necessarily intoxicate you anymore. So there won't be any point using it as a yardstick for measuring anything in the first place. If you know, you know.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by olac21(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2018
You swapped your brain for a stick sweet right? This is gibberish at its peak

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by olac21(m): 1:29am On Jun 19, 2018
You swapped your brain for a stick sweet right? This is gibberish at its peak
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by olac21(m): 1:31am On Jun 19, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin

Broke guys won't like this thread cheesy

I think the problem with most young guys today is belief of the cliche 'A lady can not be too high for you '. A lot of feeble and innocent minds have been misled by this saying.

Dude! Knock if off to avoid frustrations! Some women are out of your league. Even shoes have sizes cheesy
Poor rat

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Mzdivacious(f): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2018
My baby dishing out truth to these niggas. All is well grin grin
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by zicoraads: 7:54am On Jun 19, 2018
Mzdivacious, I see you baeby wink
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by zicoraads: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Mzdivacious:
My baby dishing out truth to these niggas. All is well grin grin
cheesy kiss
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
cooooooks:
Only go after a girl who clearly likes you too. A girl who loves loves hard.

If guys chase girls who actually like them, most of this money matter will disappear.
3 gbosa for you
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by nairaland20: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
lalasticlala , seun ,dominique
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2018
I do believe any guy in school should be more focused on his academics.u can have fun no doubt but dont make women ur major preoccupation so ur academics wont suffer. Chasing after these high class runzgirls in school would make ur academic to suffer cos u would be so much pre occupied and obsessed to impress her. They have sugar daddies who take care of them and u not in d level of these sugar daddies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Dantepet3000: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2018
IamD18:
Zicoraads, I just don't want to believe that this writeup came from you. embarassed Even a demented and dimwitted slowpoke cannot stoop so low to scribble such rubbish.

>Relationship shouldn't be a financial means of a woman. It's should be relationship, not a job for a lady.

>The only set of ladies allowed to form class should be a lady who is rich and can afford her needs without depending on any man, which means classy ladies are not suppose to depend on men because they are rich and can fend for themselves.

Simply put: Hungry ladies who asks men for money in a bid to form classy are nothing but riffraffs and poor ladies.

Question is; Why should a poor lady live a level of life she can't maintain without depending on a man?
u go school my brother... ur parent spend thier money well. jabless
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by milemimi93(m): 12:39am On Jun 20, 2018
zicoraads:
I've seen countless narratives on Nairaland about ladies and their love for money. The most annoying one was the one I saw today of a guy complaining that his girlfriend would always want them to eat out where he'll end up paying 2k or 3k. But let's be honest with ourselves, that narrative is very wrong.

Now I'll show you why it is.

There are different types of ladies in a university. As someone who comes from a modest home, go for the ones who are serious with their studies and are more into guys who know why they are in school. These ones are more of the future than the present. They don't even mind drinking garri with you. Others, however, are the ones whose houses off campus are tastefully furnished and who live in apartments worth 150k. They also dress to kill. You think all of these fell from the sky? She has a lifestyle that needs to be maintained. As her man, realize that you also have to contribute to that. Don't ask her out and if she starts demanding, you run to Nairaland, shouting about how ladies are materialistic.

There are also these types of ladies in the larger society. A working class lady will most likely not follow you to the woman who sells beans and bread around your area. She will most likely prefer to lodge or eat Golden Tulips, Jevinik, BluCabana etc. Not her fault, she is classy and has taste. She has probably passed that stage where she followed her university love to the beans and bread seller. She is not about that life anymore. She still loves you a lot though, her taste notwithstanding.

Point being, at every point in your life, know how to cut your coat according to your size. And if you want to punch above your weight, don't go shouting about ladies' love for money. They are most likely just above your league.

There's a bed space for you at yabaleft. Bed number 41 room 7.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Naijawebmaster: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2018
angry
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Ziggylady(f): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2018
Angry church rats are already ranting on this thread as expected...poverty is a disease indeed

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by DrSuezCanal: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Oti kpari....
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Gerrard59(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2018
Lubayn said same last year and was maligned. I don talk am, people should date within their social stratum.

zicoraads:

Let's try and keep it civil, shall we?!

I'll love you to answer the questions above.

Getting her those things won't change the fact that she is financially independent.

But how about when you date the lady in your street? Will she want all of that? Of course not!

So why ask a "Linda Ikeji" out? Instead of asking that lady in your street out. Which one do you think will be more financially draining on you? The answer you have is the reason why this thread was created.

In other words, shoe get size?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2018
SAYS WHO?
Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Like I giv a Fvck

1 Share

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by kunleweb: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Angry church rats are already ranting on this thread as expected...poverty is a disease indeed

Ofcourse, and your slurs make you classy

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League by meneski(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2018
oo my God! this op self...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving? / My Experience At (ashawo Joint)igbague, Benin City / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.