Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi (37595 Views)

Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by MrGist: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
GistMore.com

The wife of Oyo State Governor Dr Florence Ajimobi today, met with the little boy, Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka, that trended on social media some days ago.

It can be recalled that Taju was recorded in an instagram video, where he was asked questions in English language and could not respond because he could not converse in the language.

The Oyo state government has taken responsibility and custody of the child through the child welfare unit of the state government.

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/caption-photo-little-taju-oyo-state-first-lady

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by MrGist: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
politician and their criminal life, they only act normal when they needs your vote, you think we don't know, even the little boy knows, see as the boy dey look her. grin

it is well.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
The boy be like; You think I dunno your intention?

#AttentionStrategy..
Meme noni..

22 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Adaowerri111: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
This Taju matter don Taya me, please help the poor boy off social media

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by mytime24(f): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Polithief tiN undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Lilknight(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Taju: Chai see as dis woman dey fresh.....Mama first lady don pack money die se
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by weyreypey: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
lucky999:
politician and their criminal life,
they only act normal when they needs your vote,
you think we don't know,
even the little boy knows,
see as the boy dey look her. grin

it is well.
Who do you like this?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Ezedon(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Still wondering what the small boy is thinking
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by kasim155: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
k
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by emmyid(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
I watched this guy on YouTube last night. His mouth is very sharp eh. He has the potentials of a smooth criminal, imagine him telling Funke Akindele he hasn't eaten because he hadn't money. Him eye d chook for Money and food eh!

The guy mouth sharp pass him age.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by kasim155: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
The boy b like u dey follow dis one dey laugh na.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by henrixx(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
The boy be like you want use me shine for this election

grin grin grin

Better meme Don land o

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
lucky999:
politician and their criminal life,
they only act normal when they needs your vote,
you think we don't know,
even the little boy knows,
see as the boy dey look her. grin

it is well.
...they need...

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Wongiwaynes(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
D boy be like Madam drop me abeg I wan go play with my Niggas jare

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by emmyid(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Djd
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by tayo200(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
mtcheeew... taju ko, foga ni...

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by ednut1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
The same pple who ensure there would be many Tajus.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Elexdallas(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
the boy face when the woman said, Taju you will go to mixed school
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by tayo200(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
mtcheeeew... taju ko, foga ni..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by freemanbubble: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
isoright
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Damfostopper(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
The boy be like.... if I just press this breast Now... Wat will you do

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by ijabiken1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Politicians with there criminal attitude, they like showing them self,million of such children are in Ibadan so Florence ajimobi should go and give them scholarship, taju as been blessed already by the like of AY,Jenifer and a lot of others

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by tayo200(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
mtcheeew... taju ko, foga ni..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by vital94(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Look at this woman, Abeg go put me for school, do you think I came to look your ojuju calaba face
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by BAILMONEY: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ezedon:
Still wondering what the small boy is thinking
THIS MAMA THINK SAY I BE SMALL BOY, SHE NOR KNOW SAY SAY NA WE DEM KILL DURING THE WAR, I COME RE-INCARATE AS PIKIN BACK... ABEG MAKE I RUN FEEL HER BRESS BEFORE SHE GO FINISH HER EYE SERVICEgrin

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by fuellessgen: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by OCTAVO: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by gotousa2013: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
They want to feast on Taju's case. I pity the boy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by pol23: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
This woman looks wicked and devilish in this pics.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Tochaixrep(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Every child in Nigeria has the right to good education. Taju is just out of millions who has been denied this right.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Taju And Florence Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oyo govt should stop this idiosyncrasies and outright display of hypocrisy. There are thousands of Taju in Oyo state and they are quite aware of it.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit / Bobrisky Used As A Case Study In University In Canada On Women Popular Culture / Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.