Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Prayer Of Thanksgiving And Mercy For The Month Of July. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Of Thanksgiving And Mercy For The Month Of July. (3037 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / The Aggressive Prayer Of The Psalmist "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" / What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Of Thanksgiving And Mercy For The Month Of July. by bummyla(m): 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
1. Father thank You for the miracle of sleeping and waking up. Psalm 3:5
2. Father thank You for protection over my enemies 2 Samuel 22:49-50
3. Father I thank You for the great thiinggs You have done for me and my family. 1 Chronicles 16:8
4. Father thank You for saving us from those who are more powerful than us. 1 Chronicles 16:35
5. Father thank You for counting me and my loved ones to be among the living today. Psalm 6:5
6. Father I and my loved ones are grateful for all the wonderful things You have done in our lives. Psalm 26:7
7. Father I an grateful for Your love for me both morning and night. Psalm 92:2
8. Father we ttthank You for daily increasing Your Church on all side. Jeremiah 30:19
9. Father I thank You for all those You have used to bless my life. Romans 16:4
10. Thank You JESUS for making me victorious over all my challenges. Also victory for my loved ones. Amen. 1vCorinthians 15:57, 1 Corinthians 2:14
11. We thank You O LORD for meeting the need of Your Church, the Pastorate, Minister, Workers and the Congragaton, and all the Saints. 2 Corinthians 9:11
12. Father help us to always give You thanks in all things. Ephesians 5:20
13. Father please take away every spirit of ingratitude in our lives in Jesus Name. everything that will make us not to appreciate Your good work in our daily living ttake it away now. In Jesus Name, Amen.. colossians 3:17’
14. Father we thank YYou for Daddy G O and Mummyy G O, all our Pastors that teach us Your ways, we hank You for, all the ministers, all our Polittical leaders, all traditional leaders, etc. Thank You for every man and woman in our lives. Amen. 1 Timothy 2:1
15. Father please show mercy to me, show mercy to my loved ones. Let me be in he list of Your mercy today. Romans 9:15-16
16. Father just like Joseph today, be merciful unto me. Genesis 39:21
17. Father because I love You let me partake of Your mercy today. Exodus 20:6
18. By Your mercy O Lord forgive me all my transgression and all the trensgressions of my household. Exodus 34:7
19. Father out of thy longsuffering forgive the sin of my forefathers that is hunting me today, every evil inheritance destroy them in Your mercy. Amen. Numbers 14:18
20. Father in the greatness of Youur mercy pardon the sin of our forefathers in Niggeria even the ones we are still committing. Numbers 14:19
21. Father do not let Your mercy depart from my family and Your Church. 2 Samuel 7:15
22. Father in Your mercy hear our prayers concerning our families, Your Church and our Nation Nigeria and all the Nations of the world, let there be peace. Psalm 4:1
23. Father in Your mercy heal every sick person in Your Church no matter the name or causes of the sickness. Psalm 6:2
24. Father for the rest of this year let goodness and mercy follow me and my family. Psalm 23:6
25. O LORD my helper please send help to me today in Your mercy. Psalm 30:10
26. Jesus Son of The Living GOD have mercy on me. Let Your mercy triumph over judgement O LORD! Luke 17:13; Luke 18:38
27. In Your mercy O LORD make me stronger than all my adversaries.
28. Thank You O LORD for showing us Your mercy in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/06/18/prayer-of-thanksgiving-and-mercy-for-the-month-of-july/

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / The Bible Is The Most Contradictory Book In History / SEX SCANDAL: COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Finally Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.