Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Fortnite On Android? Release Date And Everything You Need To Know - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fortnite On Android? Release Date And Everything You Need To Know (844 Views)

Can I Play Fortnite On The Nintendo Switch Lite? / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / Fortnite On Mobile: How To Join The Battle Royale On Ios And Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fortnite On Android? Release Date And Everything You Need To Know by GidiGamers: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
There has been a lot of speculations on if Fortnite is ever going to be on Android and since it has been released on iPhone since the early April.

Is it out Yet?
I'm sorry to say but Fortnite isn't yet out on Android so the answer is a firm “NO”
Note before you read on, there has been a lot scams and fake apps and some fake YouTube videos circulating that the game is out on Android I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM SUCH NEWS.
I know you are itching to play the game on your Android but you'll have to be patient.
Till when? You say? Read on to find out.

Read Full News: http://www.gidigamers.tk/2018/06/Fortnite-release-date.html?m=1

cc: Lalasticlala, Cao, Seun

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 Games Sale Or Swap In Ibadan / Who Will Win? 1 Or 2? / Gaming Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.