Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp (4579 Views)

Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? / Does Forever Living Products Cure Bilateral Varicocele / Forever Living Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
I recently got to kno am hypertensive and doctor has placed me on medications which has been affecting me negatively....
Someone introduced me to forever living product last week which i bought and have been using instead of anti hypertention drugs av been using...
I hhave been using d flp aloe Vera gel, galic and thyme, and d omega 3fatty acid drugs for d past 4 days now...
My question is does dis supplement really works cos av been monitoring my bp readings and sometimes its still on d high side.
Pls help
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by drake2(m): 12:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Drink a glass of Zobo only morning and night with no sugar in it. Come and testify later. Buy the dry flower and extract it yourself. If you want already made zobo tea for easy extraction, they are available.

But try what i told you first. Zobo has never killed anybody and does not have side effects
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2018
drake2:
Drink a glass of Zobo only morning and night with no sugar in it. Come and testify later. Buy the dry flower and extract it yourself. If you want already made zobo tea for easy extraction, they are available.

But try what i told you first. Zobo has never killed anybody and does not have side effects

Thank u sir....really appreciate...
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by ollysaks: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Hbp is a silent killer,

Please take your drugs regularly, as prescribed by the physician.

On Sunday a lady almost had stroke because she was convinced to take supplements instead of her bp drugs.

You have only one life and its ur duty to take care of it
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by tuniboss: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2018
Justbright:
I recently got to kno am hypertensive and doctor has placed me on medications which has been affecting me negatively....
Someone introduced me to forever living product last week which i bought and have been using instead of anti hypertention drugs av been using...
I hhave been using d flp aloe Vera gel, galic and thyme, and d omega 3fatty acid drugs for d past 4 days now...
My question is does dis supplement really works cos av been monitoring my bp readings and sometimes its still on d high side.
Pls help
it works bro but you have to use it for close to three months for meaningful results.. this is because it works with the cells to promote healing and repair.. so be patient four days is to small for results
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
tuniboss:
it works bro but you have to use it for close to three months for meaningful results.. this is because it works with the cells to promote healing and repair.. so be patient four days is to small for results

Ok... Will keep using it.... I do monitor my bp at home to kno of any dangerous trend.... Bt can i be alternating between d forever living product and my conventional meds?
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by initiate: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Justbright:
Pls help

How did it affect you negatively? This shouldn't be if you take it correctly
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by ppeessuu: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pls after u finish the forever product discontinued using it and buy the following
1 greentea ( twining brand is better)
2 seven sea cod liver oil with Garlic (supplement)
3 eat alot of fruit ( especially pinneaple) cos potassium and vitamin c are good for lowering PB
Always put garlic in your food when cooking
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by epidi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
drake2:

Can zobo help with diabetes type 2 because thats the root cause of most of heart ailment?
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by drake2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Justbright:

Ok... Will keep using it.... I do monitor my bp at home to kno of any dangerous trend.... Bt can i be alternating between d forever living product and my conventional meds?

Since u got bp monitor at home and the condition u r presenting is not an acute sickness like malaria that can kill u instantly if you suspend ur Orthodox medications for just a day or 2.

I got ds suggestion for u; ensure that before u take a glass of Hibiscus sabdariffa (zobo) that ur bp monitor gives u a concerning high value. Then take a decoction of zobo extracted in warm clean water and read off ur bp values 3hrs later.

I am only interested in how u feel and what reading u get afterwards; i am not interested in sophisticated detractors who act like gay people at what they do not know.

Zobo is a widely consumed food product with a well established ethnobotanical safety profile. No reported zobo toxicity concerns even when u take 4litres of it. So what d heck is ur problem?

I may not be available to react to any uninformed mentions again please. Goodluck!
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by bemyguest(f): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Justbright:
Pls help

I really dont know much about forever living products. But i can testify to the effectiveness of swissgards supplements. However u need to take ur supplements for at least the first 30days then u can now know its effectiveness. Please do not stop ur drugs take it alongside the supplements.

For other Health issues i can be reach on zero eight one 88605764
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by healthpro360: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sure it works, all you have to do is to follow the prescription. Am a living testimony to Forever Products.
I was so convinced that I had to learn more about the products and post on my blog.
Click on the link below to see what I had come up with concerning your health issue.
https://healthpro360..com/2018/06/natural-treatment-for-high-blood.html
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
bemyguest:

I really dont know much about forever living products. But i can testify to the effectiveness of swissgards supplements. However u need to take ur supplements for at least the first 30days then u can now know its effectiveness. Please do not stop ur drugs take it alongside the supplements.

For other Health issues i can be reach on zero eight one 88605764

Ok... Thanks.... Will get in tourch
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by tuniboss: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Justbright:

you can use it along with your other medication it's safe.
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
tuniboss:

you can use it along with your other medication it's safe.

Thanks bro... Really appreciate
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by boysn(m): 6:01am On Jun 20, 2018
Justbright:
Pls help
Consider using CBD oil[miracle oil].... you can read more about it.... i have been using it for sometime now.... so i can i tell you i'm a living testimony.... it works wonders
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
boysn:

Consider using CBD oil[miracle oil].... you can read more about it.... i have been using it for sometime now.... so i can i tell you i'm a living testimony.... it works wonders

Ok.... Thanks... Are u hypetensive too?... Or what ail. Ent are u using d oil for
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by EagleScribes: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Justbright:
Pls help

It works well if you use it consistently over time.

Those three items are not sufficient though. You should have been asked some questions so as to determine what other things can be added for you to use
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
EagleScribes:

It works well if you use it consistently over time.

Those three items are not sufficient though. You should have been asked some questions so as to determine what other things can be added for you to use

Pls what do i need to add... Dose are d 3items i saw online dat are been sold for hbp... Pls ur oppinion will be appreciated
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Pls ur oppinion is very important
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by boysn(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Justbright:

Ok.... Thanks... Are u hypetensive too?... Or what ail. Ent are u using d oil for

Yes i was hypertensive..i used it and it worked for me.. the CBD oil is used for several other ailments such as...Diabetes, Cancer, Arthritis,Rheumatism,Hypertension, Alzheimer, Dementia, Autism,Chronic Pain, ADHD, Insomnia, Inflammation,C.O.P.D, Asthma,
Depression, Anxiety Attacks,Addiction, Migraine, Menstrual Pain, Lupus,Glaucoma, Stroke, Epilepsy And Seizures.
Find out more on www.hempworx.com/boysn
Call or Whatsapp- 08065902259
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2018
boysn:

Yes i was hypertensive..i used it and it worked for me.. the CBD oil is used for several other ailments such as...Diabetes, Cancer, Arthritis,Rheumatism,Hypertension, Alzheimer, Dementia, Autism,Chronic Pain, ADHD, Insomnia, Inflammation,C.O.P.D, Asthma,
Depression, Anxiety Attacks,Addiction, Migraine, Menstrual Pain, Lupus,Glaucoma, Stroke, Epilepsy And Seizures.
Find out more on www.hempworx.com/boysn
Call or Whatsapp- 08065902259

Is did for Real or another marketing stunts
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by boysn(m): 8:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Justbright:

Is did for Real or another marketing stunts
no knowledge is a waste , read about it
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
boysn:

no knowledge is a waste , read about it

Av read it and its very intresting.... Am only asking of ur experience with it
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by boysn(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Justbright:

Av read it and its very intresting.... Am only asking of ur experience with it
oh ok, that's fine... i've had a wonderful experience using the oil...few months ago i had organ failure( kidney and liver) i had to go through 9 sessions of dialysis ... which really altered my blood pressure for several weeks , i was placed on Xforge and Valsatan to help regulate the blood pressure and improve the kidney performance... but not much was achieved until i was introduced to the CBD oil.... my blood pressure is well regulated now..(i'll show you evidences if you want)
Inflammation and blood pressure often go hand in hand... Studies in Brody school medicine in North Carolina suggests a link between inflammation and elevated blood pressure..Cannabinoil's anti-inflammatory properties are well known,and perhaps one of the reasons for it's increasing popularity in alternative medicine... The CBD oil help reduce blood pressure by reducing Chronic Inflammation... It is also not psychoactive ( does not get you high)
Please read more about it ...
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
boysn:

oh ok, that's fine... i've had a wonderful experience using the oil...few months ago i had organ failure( kidney and liver) i had to go through 9 sessions of dialysis ... which really altered my blood pressure for several weeks , i was placed on Xforge and Valsatan to help regulate the blood pressure and improve the kidney performance... but not much was achieved until i was introduced to the CBD oil.... my blood pressure is well regulated now..(i'll show you evidences if you want)
Inflammation and blood pressure often go hand in hand... Studies in Brody school medicine in North Carolina suggests a link between inflammation and elevated blood pressure..Cannabinoil's anti-inflammatory properties are well known,and perhaps one of the reasons for it's increasing popularity in alternative medicine... The CBD oil help reduce blood pressure by reducing Chronic Inflammation... It is also not psychoactive ( does not get you high)
Please read more about it ...

Sount intresting....am also researching into d oil...guessi will av to try itout
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by atilla(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Op do not joke with your health. Take the medicine prescribed to you by your doctor. If it has side effect then tell your doc and he will prescribe another to you. Blood pressure is a silent killer and u don't want to risk taking supplements sold by business men with a stroke
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Justbright(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
atilla:
Op do not joke with your health. Take the medicine prescribed to you by your doctor. If it has side effect then tell your doc and he will prescribe another to you. Blood pressure is a silent killer and u don't want to risk taking supplements sold by business men with a stroke

Ok..thanks
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Eboneym2: 5:57am On Jun 28, 2018
High BP is a big health issue that requires urgent and close attention, most of those drugs and supplements only manages it. You can crash your HBP within weeks with our very potent NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINE and give testimony. You can contact us on WhatsApp/Call 08027619174 or 07066493868.

1 Like

Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by jidez007: 10:20pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp by Anambralstson: 5:30pm On May 30, 2019
Lalasticlala good evening, how is your family and little baby, please can I get your contact, below is my, I just want to discuss biz with you. Thanks and remain blessed bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Government Moves To Recruit More Nurses / COVID-19 Update For December 14 2021 In Nigeria / My Lungs Hurt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.