Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pls Advice On This Game - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Advice On This Game (714 Views)

Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. / Chai I Wish I Used Good Money To Bet This Game / How I Wish I Played This Game With A Reasonable Amount. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice On This Game by greggng: 11:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
I need your advice on this game b4 I put my money

Any selection you fill you don't like just let me know. Will look at every contribution objectively

Re: Pls Advice On This Game by Emekus92(m): 4:26am On Jun 19, 2018
That France vs Peru.

France didn't play well in the 1st leg Peru was just unlucky not a get a goal vs Denmark.

My advice play home 1-3 goals
Re: Pls Advice On This Game by greggng: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Emekus92:
That France vs Peru.

France didn't play well in the 1st leg Peru was just unlucky not a get a goal vs Denmark.

My advice play home 1-3 goals

Thanks do you 've other suggestions regarding others. You cannot imagine that someone gave me correct scores of 6 odds yesterday I refuse to play it and the game came. I use to think fix matches are fake.
Re: Pls Advice On This Game by Emekus92(m): 3:27am On Jun 20, 2018
greggng:

Thanks do you 've other suggestions regarding others. You cannot imagine that someone gave me correct scores of 6 odds yesterday I refuse to play it and the game came. I use to think fix matches are fake.

wow I have been looking for such opportunity. Beg him to give you another
Re: Pls Advice On This Game by greggng: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Emekus92:

wow I have been looking for such opportunity. Beg him to give you another

He refused he asked me to subscribe for his VIP for 10,700naira. Assuming I played that game, I would 've paid comfortably. He is very stubborn. When I 've money will contact him again
Re: Pls Advice On This Game by olugbokedaniel: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2018
double chance spain, portugal and france
Re: Pls Advice On This Game by XVIER(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2018
Spain - Morocco 1x

Nigeria - Iceland 12

Morocco defend the ball well

Nigeria Iceland both needed the win
Re: Pls Advice On This Game by Odera63: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018
greggng:

o boy connect me am interested in fixed matches
Re: Pls Advice On This Game by greggng: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
To be honest with you all, my friend met the guy on Facebook. The guy told him he has to subscribe to his VIP before he can get his games. And the price is N10,700. But since they are meeting for the first time, he was afraid to just drop 10kplus to a total stranger so he begged him to at least give him the game so that he can subscribe after he most 've won. He gave out the game and he won. Before placing the bet, I told him to bet with 2k since he is meeting the guy for the first time. The 2k resulted to 13800naira . I told him to subscribe with 10700naira to enable him get more games but he refused. Reason....he claimed the guy might receive the 10k700 and block him ,.....since the only means of reaching him is via whatsap. For me I am waiting for some cash to come in....I will take the risk . Meanwhile , I indirectly contacted the guy to beg for free game first b4 paying and he refused and even threaten to block me if I kept on disturbing him....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Super Eagles In Celebration And Jubilation. (video) / Super Eagle Players Does The Shaku Shaku Dance After The Big Win / BREAKING NEWS: Argentina President Is Calling Nigeria Youths To Replay The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.