Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,021 members, 7,799,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" (13614 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Takeit2017(m): 5:07am On Jun 19, 2018

Mama General Says Stress Causes Premature Death, Actress Urges Fans To Take Life Easy And Rest
Nollywood actress Patience Ozokwor Mama General has a word for fans and colleagues at home and abroad.
The veteran actress took to her official IG page few hours ago to share a short video to encourage all to take life easy

Her words:

Hello friends,
My name is Patience Ozokwor. I wish you have a very good evening wherever you are now. I just want to tell you that God loves you.
Everybody is expected to have enough rest. Rest is very important and I wish you take out enough time to rest.
We have lost so many people and I think our challenge is stress. Stress is the problem. Sometime takeout time look for somewhere chill for some hours, for a day or two it is not too much. Life is dear.
Watch the short video clip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XjNI0bUB-Q

More @https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/patience-ozokwor-mama-g-says-stress.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by hisgrace090: 5:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Mama G, G for general!!!

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by iGist: 5:18am On Jun 19, 2018
ok
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Emekus92(m): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2018
Nice
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by SoapQueen(f): 5:51am On Jun 19, 2018
Yes o, mama!
Stress dey make person old well well too. Take care of yourselves everyone, don't be a Scrooge.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by chriskosherbal(m): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Mama G ...you are absolutely correct ..
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Partnerbiz3: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Good actor.

Yes , you can call a woman an actor...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Chizuru01(m): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2018
BMC crew don't take this as a joke, "Stress Kills"

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by spycee1: 10:17am On Jun 19, 2018
hmm
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Idimubrote: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by MrLouisVanGaal1: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Eyaa. Some people think it's okay to do 100 things but gradually stress chips at your brain. Take life 'eazy'
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Being under the leadership of Buhari is enough stress on it own.

So please don't add any other stress to the already stressed just like she said

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Sommydisaster(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
so true,need to take my mom for some vacation she done try die

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by perdollar(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
mama G looking like ms cleo
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by lawalosky(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
shes absolutely correct...
meanwhile:
Unemployment is very deep. Firstly, the family looks at you in a certain way and they will make you feel it when the siblings or cousins who have 'made it' come around. You have no say in family matters because you don't bring in anything, even your nieces and nephews don't respect you. Friends don't even check on you because you're that 'unemployed friend' who's always asking for a favour. For a guy, naturally, you're a provider and if you can't, that kills you slowly inside - the feeling of inadequacy; you lose your dignity too. There's nothing nice about that because each and every month comes with stress, then when you finally get that interview, you don't even have proper clothes to wear and sometimes you can't even go to that interview cause you don't have money; you've used up all your friends favours. Some even make comments like "You not looking hard enough" or "you are just lazy" not knowing that being unemployed is emotionally, financially and physically draining. Help your unemployed friend where you can and I can assure you, he/she will never forget you. There's one thing about struggle or poverty - it is a great teacher.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by lonlytroy(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
When the head is bad, the body will be restless
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by talk2bity: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Truth talk
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Authoreety: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Na true na...

Bt our ancestors worked like mad
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by abc115: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2018
angry

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Supereagles2018: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Na true
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by pointstores(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2018
Nigeria is a different ball game Sunday church m to s work especially if u work under organisation or u are a worker in church for were
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by gassbee: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2018
one of d veterans in nollyhood
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2018
We're in the summer. Most people in America have gone on summer vacations. Never heard a Nigerian going on Summer vacay. you work till it's Christmas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by gidzbobby: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Mama G, G for General, General in America, General in Asia, General in Africa... General in everywhere all over the world.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Bustincole(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Is she the mother of awa world cup team keeper

I want to knw
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by spectator2001: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2018
This is absolutely true.

Lol. Just seeing this now. Care to hear this short story?

Physical stress is NOTHING when compared to mental stress. I quit a very good paying job today because waking up every morning became a nightmare. It's nothing to worry about in this life. You have just one, why drain yourself of your mental worth chasing that which never satisfies your existence?

I woke up to my alarm and felt "bad" for waking up because I was headed to an office where I'd get hounded from 9-5 and go back home tired to sleep again and wake up to the same alarm. My mental life was grossly deteriorating and I couldn't take it anymore, I covered my whole body under my duvet and typed my resignation mail but hesitated to hit the "send" button for 2 seconds and I went "F.Uc.CK IT" I hit it and turned to catch a better sleep which never came actually because my entire mind and soul wandered into the uncertainty presented by my new future.

I'm awake now very happy knowing that I wouldn't be waking up tomorrow morning angry and sad like the case for the past 11 months. What does this hold for me? I'd LIVE for the next three months to get my life back. It wasn't handed to me by any man in the first place so that's my solace -GETTING MY LIFE BACK. Yeah I'd need to move out of this expensive high-rise apartment to look for another granny flat in the suburbs. Yeah something's gotta give. I envisaged a whole lot of lifestyle adjustment but like I see it now, it's a phase and it must SURELY pass.

NEVER neglect your mental health for any reason(s) whatsoever. With physical stress, the pain could be eased with a couple of high milligrams of painkillers here and there. With mental stress, the scars are unseen and they never heal, you can only reduce your exposure to the toxicity that inflames it by walking away from conditions/situations/occasions that triggers such disorder.

The most powerful tool you have as human is to WALK AWAY. This option is highly underestimated in our daily lives. USE IT WHEN YOU CAN, IT IS A SUPERPOWER!

8 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
gidzbobby:
Mama G, G for General, General in America, General in Asia, General in Africa... General in everywhere all over the world.... Lol

You forgot General in all the special joints angry

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by deliveryboy: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Good one mama g, also, people should stop worrying about what others say about their ethnic group, people will always insult IPOB, shade Afonja and diss Hausa. Stop trying to hide the crimes of Christians by denying with white lies such as Christians don't kill when we see Christian cultists litter Port Harcourt, Owerri and Calabar and blaming herdsmen for other people's crimes. Most importantly, stop trying too hard to defend killer herdsmen, they have killed and are still killing. Most people are suffering from mental related stresses due to the biases they read about online and the extreme bitterness/hate/violence on (anti) social media is leading many to depression.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by HNO3: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
The biggest stress you can ever subject yourself to is; trying to please everyone with your own life. Don't live to please anybody, live your life simply and don't care about what people say. They don't own your life.
Because one of the things you learn in the military is that; in the end, we are all alone and no body is coming to save you. Your knowledge of that statement should tell you that you are not indebted to anyone...

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" by Maj196(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yea high stress cortisol level is bad afterall you will still die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naeto C's New Baby - Picture / Bobby Brown Weds Alicia Etheredge In Hawaii! / Ebuka Appreciates All Who Made #bbnaija 2018 The Biggest Yet On The Continent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.