Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,931 members, 7,799,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly (28510 Views)

The Exercise You Can Do To Boost Sex Stamina / Quick Exercise You Can Do First Thing In The Morning Before Going To Work / 4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by niqqaclaimz(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Home exercise you should do to burn fat rapidly

Exericse is essential in our everyday live.Exercise is a great way of reducing our bodyfat.
When we wake in the morning, we need to exercise to get the body active for the day.
Exercise helps to burn fat in the body which helps to keep the body healthy.
Exercise also helps to keep the body weight in check, if you don’t want to add to much weight or you are looking for a means to reduce weight then exercise is a good way forward.
In my own terms, I will say exercise is a good medicine for the heart as it gets it to beat fast which puts it in a good working condition.

Now there are home exercise you can do in just 20-30 minutes to get your body pretty active for the day.

Home exercise you can do to burn fats are;

Push up

Skipping ropes

Jumping jacks

Bodyweight squat

Leg raise

Sit up

Planks

Now I will explain in details on how this exercise should be perfomed.

Push ups-

Push ups is also known as press up. it is a good exercise which guys use to build their chest.Ladies also do push ups but I don’t think it has much impact on them but it is a good way to keep fit, being able to push your own body to some certain level.
While doing this you will for sure notice that you are already sweating.Now if you don’t know, those sweat are fats which you are burning while doing push up.
So I say when you wake in the morning, do 5 set of push ups for the guys and 2 for the ladies.

Skipping ropes-

This exercise is something else.The rate at which it gets you sweating and your heart beat racing is on another level.
Now you might think skipping ropes are meant for kids only or the guys could also say this is meant for the ladies but from my own point of view it’s not.
This is an easy home exercise which you can do to burn fats.
All you need in this exercise is a skipping rope or any long rope.
To get the exercise pretty intense, then you have to doing more reps with the skip.Probably around 50-100 reps.

Jumping jacks-

This is an exercise which almost everyone did during their childhood
but you probably don’t know it’s called jumping jacks.
Now jumping jacks is an easy exercise to perform.You just need to jump up spreading your legs and then bring them back in to it’s normal position. So the jumping jacks is a continuous move.You can count while you jump but I continue the move till am exhausted so you should give it a try.

Bodyweight squat-

In this exercise you will not be sqauting with anything other than your body.
Squats helps to builds your legs and focuses more on your laps which in bodybuilding terms is it called QUADS.
Now any type of sqaut exercise you do definitely will heat up your nervous system,making you to sweat more which is you burning fat.
So bodyweight squat is a good exercise to burn fat.

Leg raises-

Leg raise is a good exercise to burn fat and to target the abdominal muscles directly.
Now this is how you perform leg raise.
Lie down on your workout mat or on the floor, raise your two legs up to the celling till your butt is off the floor. Drop down your legs slowly above the floor then back it up again.
Note- Your legs shouldn’t touch the floor till you're done with this exercise.

Sit up-

The sit up exercise is also an abdominal workout.
So this is how you perform the exercise.
Just lie on your workout mat,keep your knee bent and feet on the floor, then place your hands at the back of your head and make sure they are not locked so as not to strain your neck by putting more pressure on the neck and less tension on the abs.Now your hands are placed at the back of your head,move forward with your upper body squeeze and contract your abs.You can go like 15-20 reps.This abs exercise works both upper and lower abs.

Plank-

Here your fore arm and your toe will be at work putting tension on the abs. So place your fore arms on the same width with your shoulder then your feet a bit apart and not joined together.Withstand atleast a minute or 2 or more to keep fat burn

Source: http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng/home-exercise-you-should-do-to-burn-fat/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2018
K

Ma own is 2 fork

5 Likes

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by emmabest2000(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
K

Ma own is 2 fork

All these 1min boo sef ...

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by looseweight: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Skipping is a good way to shed excess body fat. The Op did a thorough job up there. However, if you consider career women and men, you will agree with me that they won't have time to do these exercises.

That's the reason looseweight is here on nairaland. You can easily go about your normal work while following a flexible natural weight loss program. For more info, check my profile

1 Like

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by seyiojomu(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2018
I pray....all this things didn't still help my already huge belly fat
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by ngwababe(f): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2018
Thank you my people for the likes on my birthday.

5 Likes

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by abumeinben(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2018
ngwababe:
Happy birthday....those exercises are a perfect gift pack.

1 Like

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by JMK9600(f): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2018
As if the process of burning fat is easy. But anyway, we don hear you
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by emelda86(f): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Nlanders no go enter here come learn?
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Nanightwedeyfly: 11:56am On Jun 19, 2018
What of trekking on a long distance?

1 Like

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2018
WHAT OF SIT ON THE NAIL? IS IT NOT PART OF EXERCISE OR DOGGY ONE

1 Like

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by BlissB(f): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Abeg make ona tell me o...all this future fat wen i day c so
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by AutoSpaNg: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2018
tegfs
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by labisibrass(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by willibounce1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
cycling and skipping ropes are actually very easy and fun way to burn fat.
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by utenwuson: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
even while drinking beers?
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by maxiuc(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
grin

So the sweats that comes out after excerising in za oda room am also burning fat

Wonders
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
emmabest2000:

All these 1min boo sef ...
No time for mumus
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by bobaydavid(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
dedicating the time for it is the problem. anyways, kudos
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Kaybaba5(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2018
My wakawaka self is enough to burn 100percent fat.....
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Anstone: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2018
seyiojomu:
I pray....all this things didn't still help my already huge belly fat
Exercise is over hype, it'd only do little to nothing when your metabolism isn't in balance

It's much more easier to burn fat with diet and little excercise. Great passion is require to avoid some food while you develop an habit to consume only what your really needs (plant based food only) for the time you're still breathing, I.e this habit most be your daily routine...

You meant want to know more if you care enough

1 Like

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by pacespot(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
nice, I'm already used to push-up, doing it for over a decade and it is working, clears your mind to give you a strong mind even in the face of depressing circumstances.
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by cecymiammy(f): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
nice one dere
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Talk about exercise from now till you turn blue in the face, nothing will happen.
Nairalanders hoping to engage in it will while the majority choose to stay in mediocrity.
I remember when my friend always gave advice here: the same monikers everytime trolled saying "na who get money dey exercise", "I've tried but this has never worked", "how do I gain weight? Enough with losing weight, abeg.".

The ignorant will always find an excuse to never improve themselves. My same friend taught me the habit of waking by 05:00 am to exercise everyday before work and my life got better for it. I now practice the routine every other day but I know I'm 100% better than most of my former classmates and the average man on the street.

1 Like

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by adadioranmah(f): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nice
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Oyinlade07(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
ngwababe:
Happy birthday dear. God will perfect everything concerning u.

1 Like

Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by saintol(m): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nice one. There is an app for that on google play store. Just type "Six Pack in 30 Days". Do the instructions early in the morning and see the result. Thank me later
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Freethought(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
JMK9600:
As if the process of burning fat is easy. But anyway, we don hear you

Of course it is.. Very easy sef.. Only if you are ready to do the work... NO PAIN NO GAIN..

Most ladies in my gym complain about not losing the expected lbs, but you tell them to go for road walk, it bcms a problem.. They wanna shed fat but don't wanna work out how's that possible?!
Re: Home Exercise You Should Do To Burn Fat Rapidly by Freethought(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nanightwedeyfly:
What of trekking on a long distance?

Yh, also helps a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bumps On The Neck @ The Back Of The Head (picture) / Biotechnology Course And Certificate / Dairies Sanitary Pad Kills - Ladies Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.