Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says (21439 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by kingreign(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
skarlett:

Yes you dey lie, I no dey jealous anybody. But some Nigerian men should be praised for more than the depth of their pockets, that's why I said she's a gold digger.

But you know I'm a Nigerian man and I take care of my concubines woman well, if in doubt try me and you'd testify wink
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by sniper619(m): 10:44am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
First it was the Ghanaian ladies, now the South Africans. Is there something about these Nigerian men they're seeing that we're not? undecided
cool cool coolnaija men are so good I wonder why our women are so blind
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
First it was the Ghanaian ladies, now the South Africans. Is there something about these Nigerian men they're seeing that we're not? undecided
a prophet is without honor in his own country
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by cream1: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:

Because una too greedy and beside a prophet is not respected in his place.
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:10am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:

Shine your eyes
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by wristbangle: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:

Sure, give it a try by dating other African men. You will see the difference cool
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Diamond23(f): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2018
They must be referring to Anambra men grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Divay22(f): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
They are only good at seeing their good sides and not good at seeing the bad sides, but we decode both at first glance grin grin grin grin grin
He go soon clear for their eyes.
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Alwaysking: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
You this robot �

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
kingreign:

But you know I'm a Nigerian man and I take care of my concubines woman well, if in doubt try me and you'd testify wink

Lol, I'll pass
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:

Our eyes never clear, but don't worry we'll see what you see soon grin
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by ImaIma1(f): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Not the ones on Nairaland sha.. cheesy

To them every girl is a gold digger...even if they don't even have bronze that someone can dig
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by DeRay98(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
This is how Kenyan ladies started falling for Naija guys in Kenya and everywhere they met us because their friends that married Nigerians or girl-friends were well taken care compared to their kenyan guys.
So, they started hunting for Naija guys in Night clubs (Kenyan girl no finish for night Club oh), lots them fell for Yahoo Yahoo guys who "Baby Mama them", used them to get Kenyan Passport and disappeared fiaaaam! Now lots of Kenyan babes have Naija babies and they hate naija guys like shit.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by anigold(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
A prophet is not respected in his home town. Nigerian girls are lucky to have us. Imagine we were sharing border with a white country, sorry we could have swamp on those white ladies.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by olamakinde(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:
You Naija ladies need to value what you have, Nigerian men are like the proverbial prophet that's not valued in his town.
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by SmallSimba: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
As a Kenyan man who has read of Nigerians boasting that they take "our" women, I must say that this is spot on. Nigerian men tend to pay women for simply being their girlfriends. Even here, you'll find men talking of sending airtime and money to girlfriends like it is an obligation. It seems your women have trained you very badly.

In Kenya, people who give money to women are generally those that are in Secret relationships, or mistresses. Men don't give money to their age-mate girlfriend. Nigerian men need to wake up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by PDPGuy: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
SmallSimba:
As a Kenyan man who has read of Nigerians boasting that they take "our" women, I must say that this is spot on. Nigerian men tend to pay women for simply being their girlfriends. Even here, you'll find men talking of sending airtime and money to girlfriends like it is an obligation. It seems your women have trained you very badly.

In Kenya, people who give money to women are generally those that are in Secret relationships, or mistresses. Men don't give money to their age-mate girlfriend. Nigerian met need to wake up

You’re spot on.
I’ve never seen the logic of a guy assuming responsibility for the greater part of a woman’s cost of living just because she is his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
MENTORCH:
Nigerian men are mugus, here in Texas Akata girls Bleep for free or just a few drinks. Nigerian boys will throw dollars on her, she will Bleep you one round and go and Bleep another guy all night for just drinks and weed or becoz his dick is big. If they just here your accent in Houston even if they wanted to Bleep you free, they will ask for money because our gist is everywhere that we throw money. We will carry our mentality from Nigeria everywhere we go.

This is exactly what is happening in Ghana. Once they spot your accent, they will become money concious and after you give them money, they will go and bleep their Ghanian compatriots.

I don't know why we like to buy women's love as if we are compensating for an insecurity.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
olamakinde:
You Naija ladies need to value what you have, Nigerian men are like the proverbial prophet that's not valued in his town.
shut it and read the thread.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
sanpipita:
Nigerian girls will tell you foreign guys are best, ppl tend to like things that are far away from them, and i think reason is when you meet ppl far away from you, you have less prejudice for them and pour you heart out easily so I'm not surprised by these stories, even myself I tend to relate better with foreign girls and enjoy their company than ones here, they even tell me I'm so different from men in their countries.

I have never heard a Nigerian woman say that about guys from other AFRICAN Country. Not even whites.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by vislabraye(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
dominique:

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by vislabraye(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
Generosity is one thing, paying for love is another. I think Nigerian guys need to distinguish between the two. I think it's the problem in our society (women).
You date a woman, she expects you to buy her heaven and earth. When you don't meet up, they'll tell you that you don't spend money or that you're stingy.
Give me this, give me that. They say it as if it's their entitlement. Some are not demanding.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Favor99(m): 3:05am On Jun 20, 2018
MrCork:

..London Nigerians are the best (we have moiney) ... fact! ! wink

. ..not homebase Nigerians (they done have moiney ).
.true story!!
angry
Was that comment necessary? Smh
Black people dividing themselves left and right, front and back, up and down.

What provoked you to make such a silly divisive statement like that?
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by MENTORCH(m): 5:16am On Jun 20, 2018
Admin401:

This is exactly what is happening in Ghana. Once they spot your accent, they will become money concious and after you give them money, they will go and bleep their Ghanian compatriots.

I don't know why we like to buy women's love as if we are compensating for an insecurity.

It’s too much, we are the ones that even spoilt Nigerian girls living in Nigeria, especially the yahoo boys. So most girls their mindset is all about money before she can Bleep you. Here they Bleep because they want to do it and maybe they are Hot not because you spent a lot.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by MrCork: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2018
Favor99:

Was that comment necessary? Smh
Black people dividing themselves left and right, front and back, up and down.

What provoked you to make such a silly divisive statement like that?

..well we Londoners have moiney and is the ladies choice....can u say the same for homebase guys innnnnit ( no ofeense ) angry
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Favor99(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
MrCork:

..well we Londoners have moiney and is the ladies choice....can u say the same for homebase guys innnnnit ( no ofeense ) angry
How long you been in the UK? When did you move from Nigeria?
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Martin0(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2018
OboOlora:
Na lie jor, if not y Martin0 never buy me iPhone X since

u never ask
Re: "Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says by Tundelagos: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2022
correctbae:
A South African lady took to her twitter handle to gush about how caring and nice Nigerian men are. @mootjeiskew wrote that she will prefer getting married to a Nigerian Guy as they seems to know how to spend a day ball on their ladies. She said they are better than South African guy who always batter their ladies.

Her tweet below:
“When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa” Despite the hatred and distrust by many South Africans on Nigerians living in South Africa,Nigerian men are greatest men I’ve ever had a relationship with. would love to get married to one if she can find one. I’ve been scared of what people will say. But funny enough, I love them and would like to marry one”.
“Nigerians men are better than South African men. Nigerian guys spend money on them because apparently, their South African guys are not that… I have seen a case where you give a South African girls money that is not that much but she’s like so surprised and so happy. Nigerian guys ball out and spend so much money on us, and take us shopping…I mean they like us.”
“South African men should forget about the scare tactic of lying about narcotics regarding Nigerians, we ladies discovered it’s a blanket lie. Nigerian men know how to treat women; spending money on them instead of writing poems.” . “Nigerian Men ain’t got time for poems, they give you cash , Love and a good time. South Africa has one of the world’s highest rates of rape and murder of women. More than 40,000 cases of rape are reported every year, figures which are thought to only represent a fraction of actual attacks.” “I am so obsessed with naija guys but i don’t know why. i really dont like guys from my country South Africa or Botswana. More women are murdered , wounded , battered by South African men than in any other country. This means if you are in relationship with a South African man, you are more likely to be abused or killed. I won’t mind moving to Nigeria or bringing a Nigerian man down to SA , I will take go care of you.. I love Nigerian men… Pls retweet so my Nigerian king can find Me.”

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-men-are-the-best-in-africa-they-know-how-to-treat-women-they-spend-so-much-money-on-us-i-will-like-to-get-married-to-one-south-africa-lady-says/
if you ask me I would say that as a Nigerian we have seen how that has helped our girls turning us into ATM machines. To me it’s never bad to show love but blowing it out of proportion to twist the mind of these girls to think that relationship is all about money, I think we have made a terrible mistake with a red flag that is affecting our current state of relationships in Nigeria. Showing a girl you love her does not mean you will have to buy her the whole world for may be a one night stand , it’s the highest mark level of stupidity. I am beginning to not blame this South African men from hating Nigerian men , they get so loud and arrogant that they can’t even ask they locals on how things are done over there rather they go ahead to act like fools that would lead to the death of they South African relationship game , and of course they will hate you for it . Imagine if someone comes to Nigeria from another country to do such, how would you feel . There women simply like us because we spend a lot and unnecessarily on things we could actually get for little or no cost and that has made them look down on there men . Nigerian guys should learn to adjust where ever they find themselves outside Nigeria .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moments, Funny, Crazy, Sexy And Anyhow It Goes. / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.