Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,299 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer (1111 Views)

Who Can Help To Upgrade A Desktop From Pentium 4 To I3 / Upgrading Pention3 To Pentium 4: How Much? / No Cd Writer What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by deepleke(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2005
Pentium 4

Where can I get a Pentium 4, flash drive, CD writer at a lower price in Lagos and how much will it cost to set up this? I need the address or phone numbers if possible because I am out of Lagos for now.
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by jogego(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2005
deepleke:

[b]Pentium 4[/b]Flash drive

Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by Seun(m): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2005
Computer Village at Ikeja is a place where you can get just about any computer component or accessory you want in wholesale or retail quantities!

Gafunk is one of the most well known shops in the area (they don't always have the best prices, but they have just about everything you might want to buy). Their website is at: http://www.gafunk.com/ . You should be able to get their addresses and phone numbers from that website.

I hope you find what you're looking for!
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by exago(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2005
What do you want: A Pentium 4 M/board, a CD Writer or a Flash drive .........?
Because your question sounds like you want a Flash Drive that's Pentium 4 with a CD Writer.
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by wisemikky(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2005
like the administrator said, gafunk has one of the best and up to date infos on ur enquiries, and so does Genuss all there at otigba in ikeja lagos state. i was there last wk and (if i can recollect), there P4 M/b went for #23k and upwwards depending on the speed of the processor interested in.
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by Farriel(m): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2005
I'd have wanted to see the stuffs these Gafunk guys have got, but for some reasons, site is down.
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by Chxta(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2005
Try http://www.Compvilla.com. Then hold 70k and go to Otigba.
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by drbigdaddyg(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2005
Thats really much for a Pentium 4.
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by uche4nna(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2007
@poster,
What really do u want?
p4 what?what kind of flash drive?and which cd writer,b/c u are asking of three things
which ever thing it is about computer,come to computer village i will help you get it,good price and best quality,while in computer village call me 07030696409,UCHE is my name
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by folahann(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2007
How i wish you were in Ghana
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by uche4nna(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2007
@folahann
Whom do you wish that were in ghana and why wish so?if it is for good pls drop a hint
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by cuteNhot(f): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2007
uche4nna:

@poster,
What really do u want?
come to computer village i will help you get it,good price and best quality,while in computer village call me 07030696409,UCHE is my name

Uche is his name
but what is his game?
Re: I Need Pentium 4, Flash Drive, CD Writer by uche4nna(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ cute_hot,
pls which other game are you talking about,am only talking about computers or as you are cute and hot,is it on computers or the other way round,if the other way round,pls say out ,lots of nairalands for you,i may even aplly

(1) (Reply)

Ipod Nano-i Need A Guide / Help! Startup Repair In Vista Has Failed / New Intel Multi Core Processors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.