Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady (14072 Views)

Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Maryam Booth Nudes: Deezell Sued For N10 Million / Tiwa Savage Abandoned By Kenyan Promoters At Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Tanzanian singer, Diamond Platnumz has a lot on his desk now as he has been dragged to court by a Kenyan lady Gladys Butoto, who accused him of neglecting their one and half-year-old daughter, Patience even though he knows he is the biological father.

In a chat with Global Publishers, the lady alleged that each time she tries to reach out to the award-winning crooner, the musician would either ignore her or make unfulfilled promises.

"I would not wish to this direction, but I have realised Diamond Platnumz is disrespectful yet he knows the truth. If we discussed this and agreed on how we will take care of our child, I would be having any issue with him," she said.

The case which is already before children's officers at Oysterbay Police Station in Dar es Salaam will be heard on Wednesday, June 20, at a city juvenile court. Butoto further revealed on several occasions, she is forced to endure cold on the streets whenever she travels to Tanzania since she not in a good position to cater for her accommodation. After addressing media outside the police station, reports indicated she spent her night outside the station.

"My daughter is unwell but I have come with her nonetheless so that I can know my fate before a court of law. His mother called me mad, but I cannot frame Diamond on this if he is not the father to my daughter," she concluded.

Recall that few weeks ago, Tanzanian model Mobetto engaged the singer in a child support battle but the case was quashed after the two parents came to understanding. In an interview with a local radio station on the matter after the court session, Diamond Platnumz revealed that Hamisa’s lawyer requested for 10 million Tanzanian shillings for the upkeep of the child every month but the two opted for the outside court settlement.

https://lailasnews.com/diamond-platnumz-sued-for-child-support-by-kenyan-lady/

Lalasticlala

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by itspzpics(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Again??

Couple taking selfie Accidentally Film H0rny Couple Having S€x in a plane(pics video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/couple-taking-selfie-accidentally-film-h0rny-couple-having-sex-in-a-plane/

Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by williamdeluxe(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Mtchew...Child support u kant pay

na to dy born born na una sabi

useless artist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by rentAcock(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Now this is a country where laws work. You impregnate a woman, get ready to pay child support for 21years, unlike Nigeria where nothing works. All these small Eastern African countries are moving on without us.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Macnnoli4(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
Celebrities just putting themselves in unplanned liabilities through sex encounters

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
tongue
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by chinavs9ja(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lobbish

Check my signature if you need a good web designer or article writer
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by plessis: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
rentAcock:
Now this is a country where laws work. You impregnate a woman, get ready to pay child support for 21years, unlike Nigeria where nothing works. All these small Eastern African countries are moving on without us.
bullshit.... Why should the man pay child support for a child they both own?

If she takes care of the child herself, would she die?....

Men and women have equal rights, equal education, equal opportunities, why should men pay for everything?

Who designed this misandric legal system?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Tekecoms1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Business venture for women.
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Boss13: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Why do these women keep having kids by these men? Why do they think a baby is a ticket out of poverty? Then you begin to fight and go to court over parenting responsibilities that should, in the first place, be a joy to have and second, normal for responsible adults.

Why do we keep promoting stupidity and listening to stupid people?

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by hisroyalrealnes(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Gladys buTOTO grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Speakdatruth: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
These guys are good at donating sperms not being a father

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by cerowo(f): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
hmmmm...celebrities undecided
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
E
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by NothingDoMe: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is she handicapped?

Was she hoping that having a child for a celebrity would provide income for her through out the rest of her life?

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Who sues for child support in Nigeria?

The system never reach that level.
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Pavore9: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Being a baby mama for a rich man is lucrative while the celebrities see it as their entitlement to sleep around.
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Ayoswit(f): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
K
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Assassin101: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
b!tch couldn't even afford an accommodation yet she was free to spread her legs anyhow believing she could trap him with pregnancy

now you have a baby out of wedlock and you want him to assume full responsibility

anyway, her name is "Bu[b]toto[/b]" so what else could she possibly be good at in life?!

9 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by MrLouisVanGaal1: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
okay
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Ayoswit(f): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
K, I thought he bought a house for one of his baby mama recently.
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by rentAcock(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
plessis:
bullshit.... Why should the man pay child support for a child they both own?

If she takes care of the child herself, would she die?....

Men and women have equal rights, equal education, equal opportunities, why should men pay for everything?

Who designed this misandric legal system?

If you can't do the time (paying child support) don't do the crime (having unprotected sex). Equal rights or not, it's the law. Their constituents both male and female voted in their government. If the law is a problem, they can organize a referendum to abolish it, until then, the law stands.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yugprix:
Ok
Continue SARS is watching
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
Prick and the wahala e dey cause
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by gazeer19: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2018
hOUSING pROBLEMS gONE!!!!!!!!
Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by Sabidemi: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
Looking for practical training, tips and mentorship to start your journey as a photographer or want to improve your photography skills? Join us for free photography tips & training.

Re: Diamond Platnumz Sued For Child Support By Kenyan Lady by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
What was he thinking when fucckiing Gladys Butoto's T0to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Real Life Human Hulk / OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) / Mr Eazi: I Was Offered An N80m Deal In UK, But I Turned It Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.