Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) (46416 Views)

Two Men Fighting Over Traffic Dispute In Lekki Road (Pics) / Two Men Fighting Over Girlfriend In Delta State (Photos) / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Sunnyburn2000 where grieyboy?
Yes sir grin
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Just got that hunch that you are grieyboy before declaring its you. Bro NAIRALAND will make no sense to me if enlighten Minds like you leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by ArchangeLucifer: 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
Pocohantas I dare you to reveal zykod's details here

I triple dare you!!

grin grin grin
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
lefulefu:
if they are really fighting over punny then they are giving buhari another reason to look down on youthscheesy. But again this incident fit be a driver fighting with a passenger wey no gree give am complete money cos such occurence dey happen for ring road almost everydaycheesy.
It happened in ph I watched the video yesterday on instablog pussy making guys go insane since memorial cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sunnyburn2000:
No I am greiboy aka sunshineG

I have an eidetic memory and I recall everything i read or see quite easily.

I remembered he once crashed our conversation on the eastern religions and spirituality. You said something buddhism and he interrupted us with his KreactiveGenius moniker.

He also crashed in our conversations on your thread on vanity of the world with his Jupixter account.

So I know you people discuss quite a bit

I think as poco stated and he confirmed earlier, they never really met in real life.

It was simply cyber love cheesy,

Simply Cyber love?! Not the sweet aroma from poco's pink tacco? Are you kidding me. grin
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Though I like the guy Sha. As in he is sound as far as am concern. Sunnyburn2000. I gat to leave now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by cooooooks(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Who told you the reason is a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Preshy561(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Donstan is my fighting hubby cheesy
hahaha,jisike.cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
IamD18:

cry
Nnamuoooo donstan cheesy
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I can still give it to them cool tongue

Perhaps they like it warm. cheesy Abi you be all weather?
Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by IamD18: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nnamuoooo donstan cheesy
Who's your 'Nna'?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) by Follygunners: 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Preshy561:
grin
kikikiiki.

this is what we make them do. tongue

Only if you're good to look upon... unfortunately, you happen to be not-so-beautiful. Sorry! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment / Policewoman, Helen Sunday Shot Dead By Gunmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Mortuary Attendant Decapitates Dead Body In Ogun, To Sell Head For N50K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.