Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited (9077 Views)

I Just Applied For Nigerian Police Force / Has Anyone Applied For Rural Youth Skills Acquisition (RYSA) Program? / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by FixNaija(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
teepha:

I hope so too...I'm done with the lessons but I'm yet to take the final exams... Has anyone taken the final exams?

You are very fast ooo
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by Soteriahascome: 2:16am On Jun 21, 2018
teepha:

I hope so too...I'm done with the lessons but I'm yet to take the final exams... Has anyone taken the final exams?

What's the answer please

Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2018
teepha:

Wow...... That's great. I'm not yet done with my lessons.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by teepha: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2018
Soteriahascome:

What's the answer please

I'm sorry I can't remember...I didn't get all the questions on first try too
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
teepha:

Have you taken the final examination?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Soteriahascome:

What's the answer please

1,2,3 and 5
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by teepha: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
janeobasi24:

Have you taken the final examination?

Yes I have but I got 30 but the required score to pass is 32...if you don't get up to 32 you will have to wait for 9hrs before you can retake the it again
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by Soteriahascome: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
janeobasi24:

1,2,3 and 5
Correct you!
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
teepha:

Yes I have but I got 30 but the required score to pass is 32...if you don't get up to 32 you will have to wait for 9hrs before you can retake the it again

30/40? Or is it calculated in percentage?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by teepha: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
janeobasi24:

30/40? Or is it calculated in percentage?
Both...whole number and percentage
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by tunemike(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
teepha:
Both...whole number and percentage
hmmm... let me just focus and stop gallivanting on the options.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
tunemike:

hmmm...
let me just focus and stop gallivanting on the options.

Lol. You are funny. Success!!!!!!
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by tunemike(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
janeobasi24:

Lol. You are funny. Success!!!!!!
Thanks. You too
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunemike:

Thanks. You too

Finally, it's over!!!!! I'm grateful Lord Jesus. Who else is done?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by dogtails(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
janeobasi24:

please who knows d answer
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by dogtails(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
dogtails:
please who knows d answer
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by dogtails(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mo is a plumber in Glasgow.

He has a mobile friendly website, and wants to make sure his site becomes more visible on the results page during a search.

Which keywords do you think would work well for his mobile SEO?
Select the option(s) you think are correct, then hit SUBMIT.
Leaky tap
Blocked sink
How to fix a burst pipe in your bathroom
Local plumber
Pressure has failed in boiler, how can I fix it myself?
Ubend fix
Why is my dishwasher making a gurgling sound?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
dogtails:
Mo is a plumber in Glasgow.

He has a mobile friendly website, and wants to make sure his site becomes more visible on the results page during a search.

Which keywords do you think would work well for his mobile SEO?
Select the option(s) you think are correct, then hit SUBMIT.
Leaky tap
Blocked sink
How to fix a burst pipe in your bathroom
Local plumber
Pressure has failed in boiler, how can I fix it myself?
Ubend fix
Why is my dishwasher making a gurgling sound?

Possible answer:
Leaky tap, Blocked sink, Local Plumber, Ubend fix
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Happy Sunday friends...... Any update?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by vIQtoOor(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
janeobasi24:

I'm through also
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
vIQtoOor:

I'm through also

Congrats!!!!!! Have you sent the certificate to them? Did they give you any feedback?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by Jesusbaby49: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Please, I am the second stage of the training, but it keeps taking me back to the first stage even though I have finished it and got a badge.. Please, what do I do?
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jesusbaby49:
Please, I am the second stage of the training, but it keeps taking me back to the first stage even though I have finished it and got a badge.. Please, what do I do?

Network might have caused it. Turn off your data and turn it on again. Please hurry up and obtain your certificate before 29th June and thereafter submit it to Edubridge.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by vIQtoOor(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=janeobasi24 post=68782580]

Congrats!!!!!! Have you sent the certificate to them? Did they give you any feedback?[/quote

Yes I did forward the certificate to them. I haven't gotten any feedback though
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=vIQtoOor post=68788742][/quote]

I had already registered for the course before I saw the Edubridge vacancy but I was lazy to commence the training. Thanks to Edubride for this great opportunity.

I just pray they pay their Graduate Interns.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by teepha: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
janeobasi24:

Congrats!!!!!! Have you sent the certificate to them? Did they give you any feedback?
I've sent mine too to them no feedback.hoping for the best
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by Jesusbaby49: 12:39am On Jun 25, 2018
janeobasi24:

Network might have caused it. Turn off your data and turn it on again. Please hurry up and obtain your certificate before 29th June and thereafter submit it to Edubridge.

Thanks. I will
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by vIQtoOor(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2018
janeobasi24:

I had already registered for the course before I saw the Edubridge vacancy but I was lazy to commence the training. Thanks to Edubride for this great opportunity.

I just pray they pay their Graduate Interns.

Same also, I had long completed the course sometime in April. I'm hopeful they pay their interns also.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by Jesusbaby49: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2018
janeobasi24:

Hmmm... Still not going through.
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by dogtails(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2018
janeobasi24:

Please can we chat on whatsapp I need your help on d exam
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2018
dogtails:
Please can we chat on whatsapp I need your help on d exam

Alright dear. Forward your contact to my email address: janeobasi23@gmail.com
Re: Has Anyone Applied For Graduate Trainee Digital M @edubridge Consultant Limited by janeobasi24: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Jesusbaby49:

Hmmm... Still not going through.

Why nah. Forward your WhatsApp contact to my email address: janeobasi23@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army Recruitment / Dissecting The Negative Effects Of Casualisation, Outsourcing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.